(Signups) Kong Style Apprentice. 1 person wanted (locked)

39 posts

Flag Post

This game is a joint effort between BCLEGENDS and me. I’ve had the idea for a very long time now.

The American’s have Donald Trump and the British have (Lord) Sir Alan Sugar. They are very successful men in their own right.

We want 16 people to take part in this. You will be doing tasks all over kongregate, but mostly in the forums. Rule breaking is forbidden. (Not allowed)

Flag Post

1. Morrrr

2. Fogfun

3. JaumeBG

4. Timestrike

5. Kranix

6. Luetria

7. Minnakht

8. Flashdeath

9. Viper

10. Squidward

11. Jerimo

12. Gandalf

13. Guillem

14. Do22y

Flag Post

Sup, guys. As walford said, this game is a joint effort between me and him, which should work out well, considering the complexity of this game, or whatever.

Flag Post

I sign up! I’m dead excited about this one.

Flag Post

I’ll sign-up too.

Flag Post

Only two sign ups. Come on this is a joint effort.

Flag Post

I don’t completely understand the rules, but I guess you’ll explain later. I sign up.

Flag Post

Ah, yes, I watch the U.S. version (Celebrity Apprentice), so I might have a general idea. I’ll play.

Flag Post

i sign up but get a replacement because im only playing if this turns out fun

Flag Post

It will be fun.

Flag Post

Walford and BC, when you are Sir Alan, or Lord Sugar as he is now known, build up suspense and tension!
When you are in the boardroom, ask probing, grilling questions and before you fire someone, go through one of each person’s bad traits. Then, when you fire someone, do it dramatically – either keep us waiting and keep it short and sweet, like wait an hour, then say ‘Morrrr, you’re fired!’ or say something like ‘Morrrr, you screwed up good and proper. You’re a total shambles, you’re fired!’.
Try and get it as close to Sir Alan Sugar as you possibly can!

Flag Post

1. Morrrr has 666 posts (creepy)
2. I have heard of the apprentice but i don’t exactly know how it works, so you will post the rules in the reserved post, right?
3. I’ll sign.

Flag Post

I’ll sign if you explain the rules

Flag Post

Hereby I FAAAAAAAAAAAIL WITH STYLE by signing up at 03:13 AM.

Flag Post

Whatever, I’ll try to see if it looks fun.

Flag Post

Nine out of sixteen players at the moment. We need seven more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I don’t completely understand the rules, but I guess you’ll explain later. I sign up.

Originally posted by King_Matt:

1. Morrrr has 666 posts (creepy)
2. I have heard of the apprentice but i don’t exactly know how it works, so you will post the rules in the reserved post, right?
3. I’ll sign.

Originally posted by Luetria:

I’ll sign if you explain the rules

I’m sure that they will both explain the rules later, but if you want to know now, have a look at this and this.

Flag Post

@ Morrrr, We me and BC will grill you in the boardroom. Don’t worry, it will be dramatic.

@ everyone esle, we will do the rules in the game thread.

Flag Post

You mean that show with the obnoxious conceited self loving retarded douche trying to make everyone feel like shit to make his pitiful ass look better? No thanks, I’m not interested.

Flag Post

i’ll sign up, this looks interesting.

Flag Post

Only six more to go before we start this game.

Flag Post

Come on people.

Flag Post

This will be an epic game, everyone! Just need six five more people!

…come on, guys, don’t be jerks by not playing this game.

Flag Post

Signed!

But i am not very good at these types of games!

Flag Post

I’ll try it out!