[Game] Easter Egg Hunt (sign-ups open)

124 posts

Flag Post

Game has begun. You are still able to sign up if you haven’t already.
Hello! I am starting a new game series called Easter Egg Hunt! I will hide 50 Easter Eggs all over Kongregate and it is up to you to find them! Assisted by Fogfun, walfordking, and pludrpladr, this will hopefully be a successful game series. I need at least 10 people to sign up, but more will be gladly accepted. As I said before, I will hide them all over Kongregate but the actual egg will be on alt profiles made by me and my ‘little helpers’. For clues on the game comments, you may need to hit ‘all comments’ because the clue may be bumped down. It will not always be 5 eggs a day because sometimes my mods don’t correspond. I will post the status of each egg, hidden, not hidden, or found by:____. I will also post the amount of eggs each person has found, and the hints for each egg. If you find a post that may be an egg, post a link here and we’ll tell u if you’re right!

Contestants:

1. kingzak13
2. Morrrr-2
3. wizard96
4. squidward568
5. Wall1111
6. viper11475-2
7. jittyot
8. JaumeBG-2
9. m0dx298
10. gordonst4
11. Rosate
12. Sellyme-2
Four way tie!

Eggs:

#1: Found by viper11475
#2: Found by Morrrr
#3: Found by JaumeBG
#4: Found by JaumeBG
#5: Found by Morrrr
#6: Hidden!
#7: Found by Sellyme
#8: Found by viper11475
#9: Found by Sellyme
#10: Not hidden
#11: Not hidden
#12: Not hidden
#13: Not hidden
#14: Not hidden
#15: Not hidden

Hints:

#6: This user has the egg
(eggs that have already been found have been removed because there is a limit for strike-throughs)

Flag Post

a bit later for an easter egg search

anyway i join

Flag Post

Hmm…I shouldn’t really sign up for this…I’m meant to be revising…but I love Easter hunts!

Flag Post

what do you mean a bit later? it doesn’t have to be Easter time for this game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Morrrr:

Hmm…I shouldn’t really sign up for this…I’m meant to be revising…but I love Easter hunts!

So no?

Flag Post

I’ll sign-up. Will you give us clues as to where they are?

Flag Post

i think ill join, i have time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by King_Matt:
Originally posted by Morrrr:

So no?

Yes! I sign up!

Flag Post

Hey, also, make the easter eggs on different accounts. Else we can just go to your recent posts. So make 50 accounts and make each post an easter egg. I can help you with that if you want. I’ve always wanted to do one of these things.

Flag Post

Oh yeah, you’re right! Yeah you can send me the links of the Easter eggs and we can both make accounts we’ll talk in private.

Flag Post

I guess me and walford will help to confirm the easter egg finds?

EDIT: 1500th post

Flag Post

Yeah, Fogfun, don’t sign up, just help me hide them.

Flag Post

I know, I will.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

Yes say in bold Easter Egg ___ found! or something like that so I can easily confirm them.

Flag Post

I will sign!

Flag Post

PSST! Pludrpladr! Check your PMs.

Flag Post

I’ll sign-up.

Flag Post

Yes say in bold Easter Egg ___ found! or something like that so I can easily confirm them.

maybe we could pm you?

Flag Post

Did you know, in some dvd’s you can can find Easter Eggs. No not the chocolate ones. So I think ths will be an intresting game.

So it doesn’t have to be Easter Time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wizard96:

maybe we could pm you?

i was talking to pludrpladr
hes helping

Flag Post

Well, King has to go, but when he gets back, we’ll probably start it. We’ve already hidden the first 5 eggs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

Well, King has to go, but when he gets back, we’ll probably start it. We’ve already hidden the first 5 eggs.

how can you tell

Flag Post

I thought you all should know… The eggs can be hidden anywhere on Kong. In forum posts, in profiles, in game comments…

Also, this is going to be a hard game, so get ready! It will be like a normal easter egg hunt… A few in the open, but most hidden decent. And then there’s always those few ones that nobody finds and that end up rotting. Hopefully these won’t rot.

If you haven’t signed-up yet… Do so now! This is going to be fun… You can be sure of that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:
Originally posted by Fogfun:

how can you tell

Because I’m a moderator and we were just chatting.

Flag Post

I am back (surprise)! We will not give you any clues until we have enough people signed. Like Fog said, this be pretty hard, and we don’t expect all of them to be found (well I don’t at least). We will gradually hide more eggs over the next few days, so keep your eyes on my first post. But I am looking too far into the future, we first need more sign-ups.