[Signups] Empire - America page 3 (locked)

63 posts

Flag Post

We may want to start now… Else people might forget.

Flag Post

I don’t think people will forget if Jaume sends them a shout saying that Empire is beginning when the time comes. I really think we need more than 11 people.

Flag Post

I’le be panama

Flag Post

damn, all the good ones are taken. ill take, peru (curse you fog, i wanted brazil!)

Flag Post

Ok, the both of you are in!
Now, can you, wizard and hero please whisper me your points distributions? You have 40 points to spend on both Armed Forces and Resources. Armed Forces are your attack and Resources your defense when there’s a natural disaster (better explained at the first page of this thread). So, whisper me how many points you want on Amred Forces and how many on Resources, please!

Also, this is the map that will be in the game (yes, there will be a map in the game):

If anyone finds a map that they think is better for some reason, feel free to post it.

Flag Post

To be frank, that map is horrible. It shows Greenland as bigger than America. It is about 1/7th of the size. Try looking for a Spliced Map. (I’m looking for a good one now.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

To be frank, that map is horrible. It shows Greenland as bigger than America. It is about 1/7th of the size. Try looking for a Spliced Map. (I’m looking for a good one now.)

It’s a good map for the game. Sure, the sizes are a bit off, but with this map you could easily combine countries because the borderlines are easily removable.

Flag Post

I dont like the colors…

Flag Post

When is the game going to start?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AbusedZebra:

When is the game going to start?

I think it may start tomorrow. There is still time to sign up! (hint hint to anyone reading)

Flag Post

I’ve done the map, here it is:

As you see many countries are now bigger, due to not enough people signing up. So I made some countries have more territory.
I’ll now lock this thread and start making the other one.

Flag Post

I like! The different colours are good.

Flag Post

Pretty cool. Though I liked the first map we used a bit better: