{GAME/STORY} n1nja

17 posts

Flag Post

right, firstly hey everyone im new to the forum games part of kong and straight away love it, i expect a few games are like mine but meh!

anyways…

my game is a story where you post what happens next, simple.

There are a few rules which are not too strict.
1) What you post must not be completely ridiculous, it would be nice to get a sensible length, semi logical story.
2) please only post a few lines (up to 5 preferrably) at a time and dont double post to make your ideas longer.
3)if you dont like the idea then just ignore it and dont post how crap it is
4)feel free to post an image (only 1 at a time really) to get your idea across more, you dont need to be an artist as youll see by my next post.
5) you can also just edit others pictures if you want
6) try to leave it as open as possible but with at least one slightly more obvious reply

thats all really, hope you all enjoy.
-lt12345

EDIT: if the story ends and is pretty good then i will copy and paste each post and release it on a kong forum board, with credits of course :P

Flag Post

right, the story starts with a (wo)man in some camoflauge knelt facing the door to a house with an assault rifle.

Flag Post

One day Greg walked into a bar and…

Flag Post

Collapsed to the floor in pain, his assualt rifle digging into his back.

Flag Post

k, out of the house comes a crazy lady who sees the body, screams at it, kicks it then runs inside to do something….
camo’d character has been decided as male ‘his assault rifle’

Flag Post

Greg groaned and pulled himself to his feet. He sees someone about to call the police. Greg swiftly shoots her in the stomach. Enough to wound her, but not to kill. Greg ran inside the house and disabled the phones. All of a sudden Greg saw a tank outside the window.

Flag Post

wel, a normal person would have just shot themselves at the sight of a tank but not greg, he rushes through the crazy ladys cupboards and finds nothing of obvious help, he decides to search the basement and finds an old rusty DB shotgun, it would have to do…

Flag Post

[I though greg had an assualt rifle?]

Greg dual weilds the two weapons and climbs out the door. He leapt onto the tank and creeps towards the hole. He pulls it open and fires ten bullets in it.
Empty.
Damn that! Its being controlled from somewhere else!
The tank spins around, nocking Greg off it. It aims at Greg. Greg yells for help and leaps upward. The rocket slammed into the ground where his feet would have been and sent him flying, minor burns on his legs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

[I though greg had an assualt rifle?]

Greg dual weilds the two weapons and climbs out the door. He leapt onto the tank and creeps towards the hole. He pulls it open and fires ten bullets in it.
Empty.
Damn that! Its being controlled from somewhere else!
The tank spins around, nocking Greg off it. It aims at Greg. Greg yells for help and leaps upward. The rocket slammed into the ground where his feet would have been and sent him flying, minor burns on his legs.

he did have an AR, but he was looking for something against te tank, only took the shotgun because it might come in handy… (plot flaw)

anyway,,, greg runs for cover behind a large group of trees in the distance when BOOOM! the tank fires again and leaves no cover there anymore, he turns frantically and runs back in the house, the tank has him pinned, he watches it through the window, no apparant escape….

lairy wallpaper :P

Flag Post

Greg then thinks of an idea. He gets the old fireworks out of the loft and placed him and the fireworks beneath the chimney. He lit the fireworks and flew out of the house.
He landed behind the tank and started to run.

Flag Post

he ran faster than he ever had before, the tank scanned the house with infared and seen only one wounded life form, it turned to see greg running away, it had only one missile left so had to be a sure-hit. it started to chase greg but lost track of him in an old bombed and seemingly abandoned village…

Flag Post

Greg walked around slowly, terrified of what might be here apart from the tank.
All of a sudden, a giant monster leapt out from the shadows and ripped his arm off.

Flag Post

goes with old post – image

greg yelled and blasted the creatures arm off with the shotgun (r3v3ng3), the monster didnt die but was wounded and ran away (for now), the tank was rolling around the corner from gregs position, he seen that the monsters claw was on the ground next to him dripping with some sort of liquid, he tied it to the end of a stick and threw it at the tank, the acid started to rust the tanks armour

Flag Post

squidward, im going to go on my ps3, so my responses will be slower and no more pictures (they werent wonderful anyway).

Flag Post

Greg started to run, faster than before. At least 10 bat creatures were chasing him now, as well as a tank.

[I couldn’t see the pictures anyway. They were private.]

Flag Post

ok, the bats were too quick and were gaining on greg quickly, he had to think of another technique, maybe using the bats against the tank, yes that would do it, he ran backwards, heading towards the bats and tank, the bats turned to swoop but missed and were forced to chase him again, the tank fired, greg dived and BOOOOM! the tank was out of ammo and the bats were all dead/dying, greg however was unaware of the tanks ammo as it stormed towards him still….

gtg for a bit, im watching topic so ill reply later

Flag Post

Greg panicked. Why didn’t the tank stop? He went to an abandoned gun hsop and grabbed the latest Shark weapon. It was the Shark Automatic V9. Probably the best weapon in hustory. He felt bad taking it from the shop, but there wasn’t anyone around, so he grabbed it.
“Stop right there!” I a voice boomed. He spun round and looked at the man with a pistol.
“Hey, this isn’t the right time. Seriously!” I said to him, then watched as his eyes shut and started to speak.
Now was my chance.
I swept his feet out from under his legs, and shot him point blank through the head.