(Game) Kong Style Apprentice. page 5 (locked)

107 posts

Flag Post

Whose votes are you counting?

Flag Post

Votes will be counted in terms of which people specifically said they would vote for that advert. Having looked through both of the threads thoroughly, I have seen that only one person specifically voted for an advert. This person voted for…

DRAMATIC MOMENT

…Morrrr’s team, with one vote to squidward568’s team’s zero votes! Morrr, congratulations – your team remain safe for this round. squidward, as project manager of your team for this round, you must choose two of your teammates to bring with you as candidates for being fired. Choose in your next post.

Flag Post

Yes! Well done everyone in Sphere! (I’m assuming that’s the name now, Kranix and Viper didn’t vote).

Flag Post

But to be fair on this, team 1 didn’t change their Ad for the vote. So they broke the rules for the task, but it was the votes that counted.

So Team 1 did win by one vote.

So from this point onwards, We can’t help anyone with any questions til the boardroom or help the teams in anyway.

Flag Post

Actually, they did change it right at the end, with about two hours to spare before the deadline. If they hadn’t, I’d have automatically awarded the win to squid’s team.

Flag Post

oxygen=wtf
sphere=awesome

Flag Post

Well, Team 1 will be called Sphere from now.

Now Team 2, we want your name please.