24.SgtSoupMacTavish
25.Kingzak13
26.WiiPlayer113
27.Jimbo14
28.Wecannotdo
29.m0dx298
30.zzzzzzz97
31.Flying Junior

FAW is a group of people that travel round the world defeating monsters. The team are transferred to an Unknown village in the middle of nowhere. But a few more people are there aswell. The Shadow Cores forces and a small amount of other bad guys.
The goal is simple: Kill the other side before they kill you.

Flag Post

ROLES.
Martin Bryant – Has various one-shot abilities. (Jack-Of-All-Trades)
Zackary Seld – Attracts night actions to himself. (Lightning Rod)
Unown Entity – Knows who the other Shadleans are. Gets one nightkill a night, but must discuss it with other Shadleans. For all intents and purposes, Joseph is not counted as a Shadlean. (Mason Leader)
Alex – See above, but cannot nightkill except through Unown. (Mason Member)
Catherine – See above. (Mason Member)
Fred – See above. (Mason Member)
Charlotte – See above. If Unown dies, Charlotte will kill herself during the next night phase. (Mason Member/Lover)
Chris Crippler – Knows other Cripplers. Can nightkill once every night, but must discuss it with other Cripplers. (Mason Leader, G3)
Nathan Crippler – Knows other Cripplers. Cannot nightkill except through Chris. (Mason Member, G3)
Jake Crippler – See above. (Mason Member, G3)
Matt- The ruler of the FAW Universe. Jaye is the only person that knows who this is. Can protect and heal.
David Burnanen – Deflects night choices aimed at him on to someone else. (Nexus)
Jaye Granger – Can prevent one person’s night ability a night. (Roleblocker)
Marius Embelus – No special abilities. (Townie)
R Slayer – No special abilities. (Townie)
Miles ‘Tails’ Prowler – Knows other Sonic characters. Can nightkill once every night, but must discuss it with other Sonic characters. (Mason Leader, G4)
Knuckles – Knows other Sonic characters. Can nightkill once every night, but must discuss it with other Sonic characters. (Mason Leader, G4)
Sonic – Knows other Sonic characters. Can nightkill once every night, but must discuss it with other Sonic characters. (Mason Member, G4)
Jeremiah – Can nightkill once every night. (Vigilante)

Shadow Core’s Forces (Mafia 1)
Shadow Core – One nightkill every night. Knows the roles and names of everyone in mafia 1. Chooses one member every night to perform a nightkill. (Mafia Godfather)
The Master – Knows the names, but not the roles, of everyone in Mafia 1. (Unlisted)
Class A – Is known by everyone from the beginning, but cannot be votekilled/Nightkilled. Only Event Kill. (Bulletproof)
Carnage – Same as Class A, but can activate his immunity at any point and be immune for the next night phase, at the cost of that night’s nightkill for the mafia if he is chosen to perform it. Cannot use this ability twice in a row. (Commuter)
Strafer Leader – Cannot be stopped by roleblockers or doctor protections. (Mafia Hitman)
Strafer Soldier x3 – No special ability unless chosen to perform the nightkill by the Shadow Core. (Mafia Member)]

Nightmare’s Forces (Mafia 2)
Nightmare – Chooses which mafia 2 member will make the nightkill, but will choose who gets killed for them instead of letting them choose, unlike mafia 1’s members. Has various different forms, which he can change to in lieu of anything else that night, and remains in that form for two phases before returning to normal. (Mafia Godfather)
1. Liquid Form – Immune to nightkills. (Bulletproof)
2. Plasma Form – Can choose someone to injure, and they will die the next night phase. (Poisoner)
3. Solid Form – Makes the nightkill for the next night himself, and cannot be stopped by roleblocker or doctor protections. (Hitman)
4. Energy Form – Stops one person from making their night action that night. (Roleblocker)
5. Interdimensional Form – Will kill anyone who tries to use a night action on him. (Paranoid Gun Owner)]

Other.
Joseph- If votekilled, shoots 2 people and commits suicide. Will come back to life for the final challenge if killed before, but only for a small event.
Vention- Can Nightkill 3 times. Once the third Nightkill is done, will become Hypervention.
Hypervention- There is none to start with, but when the Vention has its 3 nightkills, it will become this. Hypervention can kill 2 people per night, every night, and can’t be nightkilled.

As you can see, there is quite alot of roles!

Flag Post

I sign up, even though I don’t know much about the FAW series.

Flag Post

dont even know what faw is, but i like mafia
signs up

Flag Post

Your both in! Roles up, storyline up, and please thank BC and the rest of people in FAW with the characters!

Flag Post

Also, we need to fill 35 slots!!!!

Flag Post

Well, thats a lot of roles. You do know that Hob can’t die, but its a Mafia. I think I’ll join this.

Flag Post

Ur in!

Flag Post

no thanks.WAY TO COMPLICATED.

Flag Post

Why are none of my characters getting special abilitys?

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomturtle:

Why are none of my characters getting special abilitys?

I don’t know. Ask BC!

Flag Post

shrugs, then signs
Also, I was gonna add more characters to Nightmare’s mafia, but I had to revise for an hour. May I add more?

Flag Post

Give me abilitys also para-site can join nighmare mafia.

Flag Post

ill join

Flag Post

also, why is there sonic characters?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zerzavy:

also, why is there sonic characters?

They were part of FAW.

Also, i don’t think we should have any more characters!! Its a bit too much for me. I also think there isn’t even 35 people in Kongregate Forums games…….

Flag Post

True… in that case, I’d suggest adding Nightmare to the first mafia, and removing the second entirely, since otherwise we basically have one large mafia and one town, then three neutral players who are severely disadvantaged due to lack of players. Also, for Joseph, I would have suggested that he acts as a Jester rather than a vengeful guy, although he could be both.

Flag Post

mmm

It’ll be funny if I’m not myself in there… oh, whatever. A sign

[oh, and it’s Martin Carpen]

Flag Post

I’ll play. I don’t know anything about the series, though, as I haven’t played in any of them before.

Flag Post

I’m not so sure what it’s about exactly, but I’ll sign up, since the other mafia game I was playing hasn’t been updated in several days.

Flag Post

hell yes.

Flag Post

I leave for a day, the game ends, and you start a mafia? Jeez. I’ll play, though.

Flag Post

I’ll play.

Flag Post

Of course I’ll sign up. I was in FAW, if only for a short time.