Empire - America [wizard96 has won the game!] (locked)

78 posts

Flag Post

About the game

With help from Morrrr I’m starting the sequel to Empire. The sequel is the same as the first but of North and South America. In Empire – America you control a country in either North or South America and you must conquer the countries of the other players. The person who ends up controlling all the countries, wins.

Guidelines and basic rules

If you’re new to Forum Games or don’t want to be kicked out of Empire – America, you should first take a look at the Forum Games Q&A and the Forum Games Forum Guidelines.

What you need to conquer

You start off with 40 points. There are two main factors in the game which you can change with your forty points, which are these:
• Armed Forces: The Armed Forces control your attack, the more Armed Forces you have, the more powerful you are.
• Resources: Disasters occur in real life, well, they also occur in this game! The more Resource points you have, you’ll be least afected by a disaster. Disasters occur in whole regions. For example, there’s a hurricane in the Carribean, the country with least Resource points will lose.

Armed Forces vs Resources

You need Armed Forces to attack and Resources to defend yourself from disasters.

Who you can conquer

You can conquer the countries of the other players in this game. Only countries of players, not countries controlled by no-one.

War

When you’re attacking a country, the country with most Armed Forces points will win. You can only be in one war a day. To announce that you are invading/going to war with another country, you post on the thread.

Points on Armed Forces and Resources

Remember you have 40 points to spend on both Armed Forces and Resources!

If you conquer a country

If you conquer a country, you’ll gain 5 points, I’ll automatically put these points on your Armed Forces, if you wish to change that, just whisper me. You can change your whole distribution of points every three days.

What happens with countries which aren’t in the game

The closest countries to countries which haven’t been chosen by any player will have their territory distributed more or less evenly between closeby countries.

Other

The more territory doesn’t mean more power, the more Armed Forces and Resources mean power. Population isn’t a factor in Empire – America!

Flag Post

Players

List of people who have signed up and the countries they have chosen. You can no longer sign up. People who have their name crossed out are no longer in the game.

1. sellyme – Canada Conquered by Costa Rica on Day One
2. Fogfun – Brazil Conquered by Peru on Day One
3. Morrrr – Ecuador Country in complete chaos after natural disaster on Day Three
4. Helkaine – Argentina Conquered by Cuba on Day Two
5. AbusedZebra – United States Conquered by Ecuador on Day One
6. sgtawesome16 – Costa Rica Conquered by Peru on Day Two
7. commie_commander – Cuba Conquered by Peru on Day Three
8. rokun – Jamaica Conquered by Cuba on Day One
9. squidward568 – Uruguay Conquered by Argentina on Day One
10. gandalf5166 – Greenland Conquered by Ecuador on Day Two
11. Guillem14 – Mexico Conquered by Peru on Day Four
12. hero122 – Panama Conquered by Mexico on Day Two
13. wizard96 – Peru/Peruvian Empire
Wizard96 has won the game!

Map of how Empire – America ended

Map of how the game has ended.

Initial map of Empire – America

Map of Day One with all the countries.

Flag Post

Are we allowed to post yet? (I’ll delete if not so.)

Flag Post

Day One

The countries of America are in need of more territory, more money, more population, more everything. They didn’t want to get to this point, but they have to do it for their own nations, the War of America has started!
[No need to delete, Helkaine. Remember you can conquer once a day or decide to not conquer if you want. At the end of every day we’ll know the results of the battles and wars. Also remember, to conquer, just say you want to conquer that country. If someone wants to start a war/battle with you, you can’t say no. Good luck!]

Flag Post

Argentina invades the USA.

Flag Post

Wait, you are Ecuador, Morrrr!

Flag Post

Sorry. I was controlling Helkaine! XD
Stupid Morrrr. Ecuador invades the USA. It’s because I was thinking about Lionel Messi XD

Flag Post

Jamaica Invades CUBA

(If I can Alliance with another Country then don’t Invade but put in Alliance with CUBA)

Flag Post

Sorry Rokun, there are no alliances this time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Morrrr:

Sorry Rokun, there are no alliances this time.

fine I invade Cuba.

Flag Post

it looks like i came back just in time, ill invade jamaica mon.

Flag Post

Panama also invades Cuba.
also 3000th post. >:D

Flag Post

Aww, I’ve been attacked so soon? I feel loved.

Flag Post

No-one wants to attack Canada <3

I pop over the border, steal some of America’s nukes, and nuke Costa Rica.

Flag Post

IMPOSSABLE
If the terror… I mean, If Dave the magic slug can’t how can you?

Flag Post

I’m the biggest country, do I get some sort of bonus? :P

I mean, come on, Canada would kill Costa Rica any day.

Flag Post

this is going to become deadly……

Flag Post

peru attacks brazil! (i wanted it so much, seeing how my father speaks portuguese and goes their regularly)

Flag Post

(To late?)

Argentina attacks Uruguay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

Jamaica Invades CUBA

(If I can Alliance with another Country then don’t Invade but put in Alliance with CUBA)

Why you be doing this, mon?
We could just be smoking some cigars together, mon.

Flag Post

By the way, one country can’t be in two or more wars at the same time. So Panama cannot invade Cuba while Jamaica is doing so, and Costa Rica cannot invade either.
Wars allowed:
Ecuador v USA
Jamaica v Cuba
Canada v Costa Rica
Peru v Brazil
Argentina v Uruguay
Mexico v Panama

Flag Post

Mexico attacks Panama

Flag Post

Yes, what Morrrr said is true, a country can only be in one war at a time. And to that list we should now add Mexico vs Panama.
By the way, the day will end in 5 hours.

Flag Post

Added. Also, Panama hats are actually from Ecuador, but because they were sold and exported in Panama they became known as Panama hats. Take that, hero122!

Flag Post

And the 100 years war lasted 116 years, blueberries are purple, catgut is from horses, October Revolution is in November, camel’s hairbrushes are from squirrel fur, Canary Islands are named after dogs, King George VI’s name was Albert, purple finches are Crimson and Chinese gooseberries are from New Zealand. We know.

(Is it sad that I know all of that by heart?)