slothiverse rpg

185 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the slothiverse.This is a universe made out of the fiber of my imagination. This world is pefect. it is so perfect that nearly none see the great impending doom coming. you must stop this tragedy.you must battle the evil force which is corrupting my mind, therefore corrupting this world. you will fight it with an array of weapons i will tell you you found in the event of a completed event. in the end you will defeat the source of it all and save this odd world. when you are ready, fill out tese simple questions:

name:(first)
personality:
favaroute type of weapon:(youre not going to get it right off the at but you wil get something close.ex: a=sword, so beginner wep=knife)

you have awoken . you dont know where you are, but i will explain to you what you see and have in your pockets.

Flag Post

I guess this is a sign up thread?
name:Joey
personality: pessimistic,active,fairly social
favorite type of weapon:Sniper rifle

Flag Post

(joey, this is the slothiverse. it is anything you want it to be and anything i can imagine.its mostly an rp though)

you awaken on the ground. you see many humanoid creatures walking around. they look very sloth-like but not entirely. you see the huts they live in. this is a small village. you see only one sloth that isnt wlaking aound, or in a hut alrady. he is sitting in a cadboard box looking very proud of the box. you find a handheld flaregun, a few odd looking coins, and a small piece of paper tha says simply:welcome to the slothiverse. figure out what to do from here.

Flag Post

name:John
personality:Nice, Loyel, doesant like to kill but will hurt a man.
favaroute type of weapon: Dual Knives

Flag Post

Name: Archilbald Reginal Esquire.
Personality: Puntual, Witty, Elegant
Favorite Weapon:The Pen

Flag Post

(john)

you awaken to the sound of a rushing river. you look around to see youre in a forest on the cost of a bountiful stream. you look over to see a sloth-like creature fishing. he is patient and calmly holds his rod. in your pockets you find a few odd looking coins, two small pocket knives, and a small piece of paper. it simply reads: welcome to the slothiverse. you decide what to do.

Flag Post

(archibald)

you awaken in silence. you are in the dark, and tthe only light is a small candle on a desk to your right. you smell the wooden floor, and see a sloth-like creature siting at the desk. he sits and writes and looks happy, and after a few moments he holds up his paper and smiles proudly. in your pockets you find a few small coins that you dont recognise.you also find that on top of you is a small notebook. you open it and the first page simply reads: welcome to the slothiverse you decide what to do.

Flag Post

Archibald

I look at my odd surroundings. Realizing that this is an opportunity I must write down, I try to talk to the sloth, but to no avail. Instead, I point at his quality pen , and buy it off him for a single golden coin.

Flag Post

archibald

he takes the coin, then looks at you with his clueless smile, and makes a low moaning sound. he points to the paper and then makes another strange moaning sound, showing it to you. what you see is a strange language, that looks somewhat like caligraphy in that it goes from left to right then it starts again on a lower line.

Flag Post

Archibald
I realize that this is the way that they write their words. I bow to him, say “Thank you” and leave, knowledge of their language now at least somewhat familiar to me.

Flag Post

archibald

you walk out and realise you are in a forrest. the thing you were in was a hut. to your right you can see a smal village through the trees. to your right you hear a stream. your in a clearing so you can se the sky. the sky is yellow, and the sun is bright red. you also see a moon, it is pitch black.

Flag Post

this is like my other games.

Flag Post

Archibald
I see that it must be midday, as the sky is slowly darkening. I head into town, hopefully to find some food and drink for my famished stomach.

Flag Post

archibald

you see many of the creatures walking to and fro, into and out of many different sized huts. you see a man on the ground(joey) and a sloth in a cardboard box. you see one hut that has a large window, where the creatures hand over coins like yours and get back some from of fruit, or some form of drink. you see another like this, but it has seats and at each seat sits a sloth looking somewhat drunk. there is one open seat at this hut.

Flag Post

Archibald

I find so many oddities, I can’t ponder where to begin. Unable to speak Sloth, I scribble “Canteen” in Sloth, on a small piece of paper, and pay two gold coins for it. I then turn back to the stream to fill my canteen, and myself, with water, and find some fruit straight from the trees.

Flag Post

archibald

at the stream you find another man on the ground and a sloth wit a fishing pole approaches you. you ecxpect him to moun, but he walks up and says simply: uuu duuun spuuuk uuunguush guud, suuu uxuuusu muuuhh uuccuunt. uum uu fuushurmun. yuuh wuunt tuu knuuw whuut yuure uutuun?

Flag Post

Archibald
I vaugely understand what this man is saying “It’d be wonderful. Also, could you please teach me Sloth? I’ll make it worth your while,” I say, as I take a gold coin out.

Flag Post

archibald

muuuuhhh nuuu tuuuk muuunnzz uuu wulll tuch fur fruu.stuup uutuun tut furst, uts puison.thun wu muy stuurt luusuuns.he says in his odd accent as he grabs the fruit from your hands

Flag Post

Archibald
“Thank you twice, sir. You are willing to teach me a new language for free, and you saved my life. Again, I thank you.”

Flag Post

archibalde

so he teaches you “sloth” which is basically a language of mouning out i different pitches and lengths.(example of you speaking sloth:muuuuuuuhhhhh muuuuh muuhh(the text you wanna say in sloth): thats how you type it)then he tells you that you han have some fish and he reaches inot the box he brought with him.

Flag Post

Archibald
“Thuuuuuhhhh Yuhhhhh Vuuuuhhhruhhh Muhhhh (Thank you very much)” I say, since fish has always been one of my favorite meals, since I was a tiny sprout.

Flag Post

archibald

he pulls out a “fish”. what you see is a small pastry, in a circle, cut in half. his “fish” is a bagel.you se in the river and living bagels jet throug the water in schools. this is truely an odd world.

Flag Post

Archibald

“Thuhh Wuhh Luhh Euhhh Ouuu. Wuuh Euuu Cuuh Fruuuh, FuuhShuuh luuh kuuh gruuh snuuuh (This world looks odd, compared to mine. Where I come from, fish look like slimy, great serpents. Still, your ‘fish’, what where I come from are called bagels, are delicious.)” I say, and scoop up water in my canteen, seeing it as more than just a liquid to drink.

Flag Post

archibald

Wuuh Zuuh GHU, Zhu Ghu Blu(i would give you some cheese but the embargo has stressed the economy, and cheese prices are rising.)Whu Huuu juuu(have you heard of the great evil?)

Flag Post

Archibald

“Truuuh Zhuuuh GrUH, Zuh Guh BlUH. (No, I have not heard of this Great Evil. Might I ask what it is?)” I say, intriged by this world more with each moment I stay here.