[Game]Virtual Reality Ep. 2 - Mission 8 3/4 - Pick a Rune, Any Rune. page 2

53 posts

Flag Post

I grab a core and move over to Numero Eleven.

Flag Post

Any rune, and i move over to any numero.

Flag Post

[. . .No, really. A specific number.]

Flag Post

" Applesauce, applesauce, applesauce! What the hell is- not even wrong, but… oh, I don’t get it."

That spindly white thing with psycho powers seems to be a trustworthy guy. I place myself next to him, also landing next to a black hedgehog erectus due to it.

(as in, I chose VIII for no reason)

Flag Post

[Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock…]

Flag Post

[I can’t help but agree]

Flag Post

[I’ve got a long piece of story I’m working on. Just wait a few more minutes.]

Flag Post

[Mmkay, then.]

That spindly white thing with psycho powers

[Assuming that’s me. If not, say so.]

Flag Post

[Random assign time! Also, I kicked walford because he rarely posts. If he has an objection, I can let him back in.]

I. огонь – flashdeath30
II. Lys -wizard96
III. تحت ذرية – KTE12
IIII. Vent – NS51420
V. 生活 – magik98
VI. Kov – squidward568
VII. Ääni – STH12
VIII. Voda – Minnakht
VIIII. механичен – BCLEGENDS
X. Fisica – FlameFlight
XI. Erde – gandalf5166
XII. Chispa – TimeStrike
XIII. Parafuso – pludrpladr

VA
I have a flashback, which is more of a flashforward, concerning a memory my future self gave me. “This code…it is not for you to know, but the message is. ‘The numbers are reversed to abilities.’ Now I know why we’re down here.” I take an energy core and wait by an otherwise unseen place on the ceiling. Inexplicably, something colored rises from each of the fourteen spaces and fills the cores. “These are energies, infused into the cores…and something will happen…NOW!” Each core flashes once and dissipates. The remaining orbs of energy become part of their respective holders. “Everyone has an elemental (or something like it) affinity now, over which they hold some degree of control in addition to their normal abilities. I think it is time we should be going back above ground.”

Jake – Subatomic
Jaye – Wind
Nara – Bolt (Electricity, Lined)
Leo – Spark (Electricity, Points)
Paul – Mechanical
Chris – Water
Alex – Life
Luke – Sound
Seth – Earth
Matt – Metal
Jeremiah – Light
Ivan – Psyhic
Mike – Fire

Flag Post

Alex/Giygas
I feel somewhat more healthy now… assuming that I was in perfect health already, this is somewhat strange. Following the advisor’s advice, I return to the area where the stairs are and fly up and out of the crevasse, carrying one of the other people with me.

[Do we have marks or something? That’d be cool. We could make up our own, and stuff… or so.]

Flag Post

[Uh…okay…that made some sense in some ways and not much sense in others.]
Jaye
I start going back, as VA suggested, but something felt different. I think that sky blue energy was of the wind. I just let my imagination of it go, as if flying on the breeze. Suddenly there’s a draft in the tunnel. I block it and both fly and run onward.

Flag Post

[If you will. Actually, that sounds like a pretty good idea. Excuse me a few minutes, though, I have something I need to take care of.]

Flag Post

[Mmkay. I might make mine in MS Paint… or commision someone from the art forum to make it for me, I’unno.]

Flag Post

I sigh after nothing happens.
“Oh well.” I say, then, to show my disgust that nothing happened, i spit at the ground. I focus on the spit as it goes down.
And it grows into a ball of water and slams into Links face.
PWNED!” I grin.

Flag Post

Hm. It seems everyone got some sorta powers, as suggested by everyone acting in such a manner… Heh, I’ll have to check. I point my arm forwards and focus on kinesis, somehow… and some of my ammo floats in that direction. Either I got telekinesis, or… I try using it on anything else, but it fails. Seems it only works on my ammo… I’ll have to check later.

Flag Post

[I’m not sure what my power means. If I have truly been given power over the subatomic, then I’m basically god. So I know that there’s a less ridiculous explanation.]

Flag Post

[I know, I had an explanation but I had forgotten it…wait, I remember! The person who got that ability was to become a shapeshifter at will. At least, I think that was it.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by TailsTheFox12:

[I know, I had an explanation but I had forgotten it…wait, I remember! The person who got that ability was to become a shapeshifter at will. At least, I think that was it.]

Good thing flash didn’t get that one. >.<

Flag Post

[Agreed there, and just as a small question, what the hell does mine mean in comparison with the other?]

Flag Post

[That you can fire long energy bolts, arcing, while the other can fire energy balls. Or so.]

Flag Post

[Correct. Now I have to leave again for supper. Sorry.]

Flag Post

Jeremiah/Shadow
I have no idea what just happened. As I speed out, though, I think about the light ahead. Suddenly the tunnel is as bright as if daylight penetrated the ground. “What the…” It startled me enough that I forgot, and the light promptly disappeared. Do I have control over light? If so, seems confusing. I just leave.

Flag Post

[One hell of a supper, mister.]

Flag Post

TP
Everyone is back above ground, and the next waterfall has drained. Get going!

Flag Post

I get going, or so.

[Still, one hell of a supper.]