Flash's Game trivia [Sign-ups Pitched, all welcome!]

9 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

It’s been a while since I made anything, and since the freedom to make games came about(kudos to the people behind that), I’ve been basically pounding my own head in for something to do. I was playing a touch of Wii between my self-mental torture and I thought: I know so damn much about games, why not make something off of that?

So I made this trivia game. Basically, it features a mostly Jeopardy style form of a trivia[Though only barely], with a little of all the knowledge I’ve obtained over my seven years of gaming, with a little crap I just learn because I lurk the interwebs.

Taking 6 for now, but if this booms in numbers (in which case I don’t know if I can come up with enough questions to make it fair, in other words, FML)

1. sellyme
2. gandalf5166
3. WiiPlayer113
4. FlameFlight
5. JaumeBG
6. walfordking
7. Achooo
8. wecannotdo

Game is now starting as soon as I write it up.

Flag Post

Current Leader: N/A

Flag Post

And your categories are the following:

Protagonists: 10 pts. 15 pts. 20 pts. 25 pts. 30 pts.

Aged Gaming: 10 pts. 15 pts. 20 pts. 25 pts. 30 pts.

Recent Gaming: 10 pts. 15 pts. 20 pts. 25 pts. 30 pts.

Antagonists: 10 pts. 15 pts. 20 pts. 25 pts. 30 pts.

Our (Current) list of choices, each some form of video game knowledge that I acquired throughout my life. There will be more once this is over, but that’s it for now.

Flag Post

if we can pick a category, Recent gaming for 10 pts.

Flag Post

No, not quite yet. Will wait until later today for that.

Flag Post

Eh…flash, I won’t be around much. A committment came up.

Flag Post

Well, all hell’s bells. There isn’t much to do for it, for if I started now, I would be screwing over the ones who lack the ability to go totally without sleep.

Flag Post

[Flash can you please get started on TRoD 3]