(game) Kong Apprentice. Reshuffling the teams. (locked)

219 posts

Flag Post

Its back by popular demand. kong Apprentice.

Don’t break kongregate rules while doing tasks.

How to play?

Each team must do the same task within a time limit.

You can talk on the thread/whisper, but BC and me want to know what you are doing as well for each task.

Each task is different each time.

Tasks are won by votes/liked it/views and so on. It will tell you what we want.

In each task, you must first choose the project manager for that task.

While doing the tasks, no questions are to be asked to BC or me. We can’t help you in anyway. We can’t vote/like for either team.

If the task is on the forums.

Each team can make one thread only. If your thread is locked, you can’t make another one. Its your job to make sure the mods don’t lock it via an explanation of your choice.
If both threads are locked, the task will end immediately. The votes/like it/views will be counted.

Any spam/flame wars in your teams thread, will count against your score at the end of the task. Remember no breaking kong rules.

Once you have the thread up and running, you can’t change anything, no matter what the task is.

So everyone will have a chance of being project manger unless you are fired. (See below)

Flag Post

In the losing team, the project manager has to bring in two of his team mates into the boardroom. Where one of them is fired.

BC and me have to decide who to fire.

In the final round, you have a chance to come back and help the finalists out on their final task.

Good Luck everyone!

Flag Post

Sphere

Morrrr

Jaume

kranix

viper

Boomyfun (Fired)

Jerimo (Quitted so you can’t have this person in final task.)

Mobius (Fired)

Teh Winnarz

Squidward

Wizard

kingzak

Glomple (He quitted, you can’t have this person in the final task.)

Break silence

Achoo

Wiiplayer

Reseves

Someguyinworld

Flag Post

Get yourselves a team name and a project manager first. Once you have choosen your team name, it will be the team name for the rest of the game.

Tasks

kongregate is a flash games site, so both teams must post in the General Games forum for their idea of a flash game. (NOTE: this doesn’t have to be made) Its got to be your idea, no one esles.

You have to ask people, how much they would pay for it. The winning team are the ones with the most money at the end. The losing team will be in the boardroom, where one of you is fired!

Favourite Game Banner,

In the forums, you have these ads, (Not the profile ads) The thread ads. The team must have a vote on their favourite flash game, (such as Sonny or Gemcraft for example. Its got to be in a forum thread.) Then you must make the banner for that game and post it in that forum topic. No bigger than these ads in the forums.

Its the team with the most votes/likes will win. (liked it/likes) The losing team will be in the Broadroom, where one of you will get fired.

Product poster.

You got to come up with any product, real or not in a poster, in a thread of your choice. The poster can be any size, but within kongregate rules of course.

Its the team with the most votes/likes will win.

Flag Post

Yayz! Team 1!

Flag Post

Past project managers

Sphere

Morrrr

Jaume

Mobius

Teh Winnarz

Squidward

Glomple

Wiiplayer

Flag Post

New teams.

Sphere

Morrrr

Jaume

kranix

viper

Wiiplayer

Teh Winnarz

Squidward

Wizard

kingzak

Break Silence

Achoo

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

Who would like to be a project manager? And if you have any ideas for team names, say them!

Flag Post

We could be the “ninja starbursts”…. well because ninjas and starbursts are awesome…….

Flag Post
Originally posted by boomyfun:

We could be the “ninja starbursts”…. well because ninjas and starbursts are awesome…….

**** , you stole the name.

Flag Post

I did?

Flag Post

well, that name is pure awesome and i wish i had it, so thats stealing in my book!

Flag Post

I think our team name should be “Team 2”

Flag Post

“One eyed wonder weasels”
Wait.. No.
…Against All Odds

I vote Project Manager to be – WiiPlayer, I feel he would lead best.
Mainly because I know, he can hold his own.
Since I was in the last tourny with him.

Flag Post

We should be called the Red Team and the other team is called you know what. I don’t want to be the first project manager, so let Wii set a good example.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

I think our team name should be “Team 3”

I agree

cwutididthar?

Flag Post

cough we should be Rise Against cough
and i vote myself not to be the manager

Flag Post

Yes, Wii should be project manager. Let’s give ourselves a really short name, something cool.

Flag Post

Ok! I will be Project Manager for the first task.

(I vote Glomple to be the next one.)

Flag Post

Were is are team?

Flag Post

Rise Against is short and sweet and its sounds awsome

Flag Post
Originally posted by mobius10987:

Rise Against is short and sweet and its sounds awsome

I agree, because one moment were against the team, then the own guy on are team has to betray us.
I vote Rise Against.
EDIT: I cant vote it, were on opposite teams!
Lol, we still need a name Wii.

We can be called nWo? (No WAY ouT).

Flag Post

I vote for rise against…
I also vote for Jaume to be leader…

Flag Post

return of Sphere!