(game) Kong Apprentice. Reshuffling the teams. page 9 (locked)

219 posts

Flag Post

Thats Bull… All they did was take an image and add banners! I though the task was “Come up with your own product” Not “Steal a product”

Flag Post

Product poster.

You got to come up with any product, real or not in a poster, in a thread of your choice. The poster can be any size, but within kongregate rules of course.

As Teh Winnarz did the poster within the time limit and Sphere did nothing. no matter what. Sphere lost the task. That’s why you guys have to tell us everything.

Why should we keep on telling you, to tell us everything no matter how small it is. If you want more time, let us know, but be real about this.

@ Boomyfun, Which two people are you bringing into the boardroom with you? Choose Wisely! That’s all I’m going to say on the matter.

Flag Post

so walford when is the next challenge

Flag Post

After the boardroom kingzak.

Flag Post

I know I quit, but I want to point some things out.

Your time limit is way too limited for the tasks you are giving. If you want everyone in the teams to participate in each tasks, you have to allow a lot more time. People are in different time zones, and can’t talk to each other very easily.

If you’re asking the teams to tell you every little thing they do, at least give them the courtesy of telling them the specific rules first. At least use correct grammar when you’re writing the rules. If someone asks for more specific rules, you’re not giving out the rules right. Take a look at the competitions in the Kongregate Forum, especially “The Tower” tournament. Everything was done correctly there.

Think about it.

Flag Post

Everyone on sphere, don’t go rushing to WK and complaining just because you didn’t finish yours in time. We though t 3 days was enough.
As for you, boomyfun, i doubt you have even started to make your banner or even think of putting it up, since you haven’t posted since becoming leader.

Flag Post

Why the hell are you commenting?

Flag Post

this competition seems to be going very one sided

and since me squid and wii are in time zone (i think) we have a advantage with the three main people in the same place

Flag Post

No wonder Sphere is losing, they can’t even pick two people out. Boomyfun has had a day to pick two people out.

Flag Post

As we lost, besause of me(couldn’t work on it) I’ll just quit, and spare any other person

Flag Post

Just letting you know I was working on it… I was waiting for the poster to be finished by jerimo also i quit too because I have been extremely busy lately and don’t have time to play…

Flag Post

Well, I didn’t have time to be on Kongregate lately and I couldn’t help… Sorry that I couldn’t help with the previous task, especially as I was the one who was supposed to organise it, I’ll try to do better in the next round. It’s a pity that Mobius, boomyfun and jerimo are all out… :(

Flag Post

Alright, Boomyfun has been fired because he has taken too long to choose two people.

Jerimo has quit. So I have no choice so he will get fired too.

So what happens now is, we will have a reshuffle in both teams, just to make it fair.

The next task will be here shortly. Once I’ve sorted out the teams.

Flag Post

yu just need to take one person off our team

or you could add the reserve to their team

can we have a clue on what the next project is

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

yu just need to take one person off our team

or you could add the reserve to their team

can we have a clue on what the next project is

I’ll take my leave, you guys are doin a good job without me.
I’m not even in town at the moment, goodluck guys!

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

anyway we decided that break silence would do the good thing and join spheres

and now we just wait for walford to come back

Flag Post

Nothing happened while I was gone! :O

Flag Post

no not really

walford has disappeared almost like
it really doesn’t take this long to shuffle teams