Signups- Infection [L4D Gimmick] [Hero, turn in your Char sheet!] [1 more player needed!]

31 posts

Flag Post

Now, Infection is a game where 4-6 survivors face a zombie horde throughout a certain area and try to make it to the safe room at the other end. It is basically l4d/2 but with more everything.
Infected:
Normal, attacks withs hands or kicks downed survivors, easy to kill.
Boomer, special, vomits on survivors, blinding their sight and attracting zombies towards them. Boomers explode in a mass of vomit and blood [This will also attract zombies] when shot.
Smoker, special, shoots their tounge across a long range, wrapping up a survivor and pulling them back, where they then claw at the survivor from behind. When killed they release a cloud of smoke.
Hunter, special, does a lot of damage with their man pouncing attack, where they jump across mediu ranges and then land on a survivor, pinning them and clawing their skin apart.
Tank, heavy special, a large muscular beast that throws chunks of cement and has powerful punching attacks. Very high vitality.
Witch, heavy special, An infected that either sits or wanders while crying/moaning. If she is startled by lights, noise, or contact, she will attack the source of it, Instantly incapacitating the survivor, and then killing them very quickly afterwards.
Jockey, special, A monkey-sized and monkey-like infected, the jockey has a weak claw attack, but can jump on survivor’s heads and pull the towards danger. They have slightly high health.
Spitter, special, spits a glob of acid that breaks and spreads over an area and does consecutively higher damage as the survivors stand in it. averaage health, leaves a puddle of acid at death.
Charger, A larger than average zombie with one massive and one very scrawny arm. It has a stronger than average punch attack.
Riot infected, Infected in SWAT riot armor. Only way to kill them is to either melee their neck from behind or shoot them in the back.
Hazmat infected, Infected in hazmat suit, immune to fire
Clown infected, their sqeaky walking attracts the horde.
Mudmen, Crawl quickly across the ground, get mud on the survivor as they attack, sometines blinding them slightly.
Construction worker infected, are immune to any sound, so do not chase pipe bombsand are not affected by car alarms.
Fallen Survivor, Will try to run away from you, if killed, they usually have a stash of items. Shooting them in the chest will light their molotov, creating a fire.
Burner, special, a fast zombie that has very thin, burnt flesh, giving it a skeleton-like figure, that will leave burn wounds on a surivor if they hit them, and if they use teir main attack and wrap around the survivor’s legs, [able to be knocked off by melee] they will light the surivor on fire. Their body also lights on fre when they die.
Digger, special, an extremely pale zombie that will make muffled sounds, when a survivor steps on their hollow patch of ground, their arms and head will come out of the ground, and then slowly pull the survivor down, dealing quite a bit of damage with their claws as they attack them once they’re underground.

EDIT: OH YEAH FIXED FORMATTING!

Flag Post

tl;dr

But I wish you luck

Flag Post

Split the posts up.

I sign! I less than three left 4 dead.

Flag Post

I sign.

Flag Post

Ill sign. So what kind of a game is this?

Flag Post

^survival?
I sign,if I start waith a P90 (jk)

Flag Post

Sup Dman, long time no see eh?

Flag Post

I sign

Flag Post

Health Items:
Small Health pack- 1 quick use and 10-20 health gained
Medium health pack- 1 average use and 40-50 health gained
Large health pack- I long use [Full health] or 3 quick uses, [10-20 each]
One man Hospital- Case marked with a first aid sign, contains a bunch of different types of healthpacks

Defibrullator- Revive one dead survivor
Defib pack- A pack with 1 to 3 Defibrullators.

Pain pills- A quick boost of HP that will wear off in time.
Adrenaline- A boost of health and energy, letting you run faster and complete tasks faster [Reloading, healing, Helping up incapacitated survivors]
Morphine Shot- Not useable on yourself, only useable to very quickly revive Incapacitated survivors, also giving them a boost of health.

Flag Post

Weapons:
Desert Eagle [x2]
Magnum
.38 Special [x2]
10 Gauge Pump Shotgun
Chrome Shotgun
Combat Shotgun
Auto Shotgun
Sawn-off Shotgun [x2]
Mini-Uzi [x2]
Uzi
SMG
CS;S Rifle From German version [Idk name]
M16A1
AK-47
SCAR-L
SCAR-H
AK-74
M90
Hunting Rifle
Combat Rifle
Barrett .50 Cal
Dragunov
Grenade Launcher
Grenade Launcher Attachment [Assault rifle]
Shotgun Attachment [Assault rifle]
Chainsaw [Only melee wep with ammo]
Pocket Knife [x2]
Combat Knife [x2] [Throwable]
Kitchen Knife
Katana
Machete
Claymore
Tomahawk [x2] [Throwable]
Fireaxe
Shovel
Guitar
Sledgehammer
Folding Chair
Frying Pan
Baseball Bat
Cricket Bat
Softball Bat
Lead Pipe
Nightstick
Riot Shield
Pickaxe

Ugh, This is such a long post.
Survivors [For first round, will switch around afterwards]
1. Pludrpladr
3. Rokun? Possibly?
4. Hero122
[Up to 6]
Infected [First round]
1. Undeadcupcake12
2. SilentSam
3. Flashdeath30
4. Wiiplayer113

Flag Post

Zombie defense items:
Pipe Bomb, Attracts the horde all to it with beeping, then blows them up. [Throwable]
Boomer Bile Jar- Attracts the horde into the area around it, and makes zombies attack eachother when they are hit by it. [Throwable]
Molotov- Spreads a fire that dies out after some time. [Throwable
Frag Grenade- Attracts only the horde that see it, But does more damamge than the pipe bomb. [Throwable]
Flashbang- Blinds and disorientates the infected around it. [Throwable]
Ammo Stash- Replenishes ammo, Infinite use.
Incendiary Ammo Stash- Lights shot zombies of fire for a limited amount of rounds, must be deployed.
Explosive Ammo Stash- Blows apart zombies and stumbles special infected. Must be deployed
FMJ Ammo Stash- Full Metal Jacket on your bullets, Does extra damage and can break through Riot Zombie’s armor.
Laser sights- Increased accuracy
All weapons have lights. See in the dark, unless of course there’s a witch.
All fixed.

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post

add M90s’ to the weapon list please?

Flag Post

right, ill make a character sheet?

Flag Post

Infected? Yes plz! Does we choose which type or are we randomly assigned?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

Infected? Yes plz! Does we choose which type or are we randomly assigned?

Randomly.

Originally posted by undeadcupcake2:

right, ill make a character sheet?

I’ll do it.
Name
Bio

Infected don’t need to use bio sheet until they become survivor

Second edit: Lol epic ninja edit.

Flag Post

So char sheet?

Flag Post

One more survivor!!!
Survivors [For first round, will switch around afterwards]
1. Pludrpladr
2. Walfordking
3. Rokun
4. Hero122
Infected [First round]
1. Undeadcupcake12
2. SilentSam
4. Wiiplayer113

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

so theres a cure then.

Flag Post

Name: Coach! (HELL YEAH!!!)
Starting weapon: Dessert rifle, Chainsaw, Boomer bile. (Copied from site)
Bio: (Also copied from web site)
Coach has a big heart, a healthy appetite, and a wicked swing with a chainsaw. After a knee injury ended his career as a defensive lineman in college, Coach salvaged his Physical Education degree (barely) and landed a job teaching health at the local high school in his hometown of Savannah.

Working as a defensive coordinator for the freshmen team might not have been the best path to a pro coaching career; but it’s come in pretty handy in guiding a group of Survivors to safety. Coach has watched his beloved hometown get ravaged by infected—now it’s time to deliver his own brand of Southern hospitality.

The site

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

Name: Coach! (HELL YEAH!!!)
Starting weapon: Dessert rifle, Chainsaw, Boomer bile. (Copied from site)
Bio: (Also copied from web site)
Coach has a big heart, a healthy appetite, and a wicked swing with a chainsaw. After a knee injury ended his career as a defensive lineman in college, Coach salvaged his Physical Education degree (barely) and landed a job teaching health at the local high school in his hometown of Savannah.

Working as a defensive coordinator for the freshmen team might not have been the best path to a pro coaching career; but it’s come in pretty handy in guiding a group of Survivors to safety. Coach has watched his beloved hometown get ravaged by infected—now it’s time to deliver his own brand of Southern hospitality.

The site

HELL YEAH!!! …Immah make that a Desert eagle, a mini uzi, and no boomer bile. [You gotta get those things later] You can basically start with desert eagle x1 or any melee but chainsaw. Then the lowest of the categories. [IF you start with autoshotty, Immah give you Chrome or 10 gauge, basically] And you CAN pick up assault rifles or snipers if you are starting in shotgun class and vice versa.

Originally posted by SilentSam:
Originally posted by Dman18:

so theres a cure then.

No, It just goes in rounds. Think of it as an Xbox Live or PC dedicated server game.

Flag Post

right, that would make more sense.

Flag Post

Rokun and pludr, I need your sheets.
I also need ONE MORE SURVIVOR. [You are only survivor for first round]

Flag Post

Name: Rokun Tomonari
Starting Weapons: MP5 Submachinegun, Machete.
Bio: Rokun has just finished College when the Zombie Invasion struck, grabbing his College Degree from his Principal’s Zombie hands were just the least of his trouble. He grabbed a Machete, and MP5 from the crazy janitor who was actually preparing for this. He grabbed a Van and went to a safe location, what he thought was a Safe zone was actually a quarantined zone filled with infected and thousands of survivors. He caught up with Coach and they were leading other Survivors to safety…

Flag Post

Go on then, I sign up as survivor.

Hob

Combat knife, Desert Eagle and combat shotgun.

He was in the Army for some years and fighting the undead was a battle, he’d never seen before til now.