Continue the story.(Can someone lock this?) page 4

81 posts

Flag Post

you grab the screwdriver and try to use it to break the lock for the door,but oddly the screwdriver was the key…
you open the door a crack and see…
(screwdriver+lock=http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/Raz_Helper7/Tricky.jpg)

Flag Post

…nothing. You wake up to hear the man still talking on the phone. He says, “so the price is $9,000,000,000 alive, right? Ok. Bye” He walks up to you. “dont think about trying to break the rope. I Retied it while you were asleep. Now…” You kick him in the face. The knife flies out of his hand, as he still had it with him, and cuts your ropes in half. You take his cellfone, click redial, and say, “He’s dead…” you kill him with his mouth up to the phone. “…and I’m free. Come get me if you like. But when you get to me, you won’t get too far.” he says, “good work. Many things have happened. Now, you will work for me. first, pick up the pistol on the table. Then get the screwdriver and key. The note has a clue on it. Use your cunning to decifer it.”
The note says, “when green and and gasses for 21 and 78 meet in your very room, what happens. you have 10 seconds. after you pick up the pistol” stupid old man! You now have 5 seconds. You know what it means. More sleeping gas. Strange how this happens alot. you faint and wake up…

Flag Post

[I just read this entire thing, and I’d just like to comment. When Dman was talking about the tree, apple, and sunlight, he was referring to the green, red, and yellow bottles of liquid respectively. You were supposed to drink the green and then yellow, but, no offense, you really f’ed that one up huh?]

In the first room you were in. You look around and see that it’s the exact same. You proceed to retrieve the key, but don’t break it this time. You unlock the door and open it. As you do, you hear a woman screaming in the distance. Footsteps suddenly come rushing down the dark hall towards you. Shit…

Flag Post

[Good job Fogfun, that really made me facepalm earlier, but I hardened through it harder than Metapod would.]
..you feel a bit of a daze from the sleeping gas. You suddenly become confused and fall to you knees, luckily in time for 3 men to trip over you. An assault rifle falls in front of your face. You shake the daze off and…

Flag Post

(This story got pretty confusing after this ends I might make another.)
=)

Flag Post

i didn’t say it ended i sayed when it ends.