Riddles (anyone can post) page 4 (locked)

96 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlintShadowrider:
Originally posted by wecannotdo:

Complete the last two numbers in this sequence: 1=3, 2=3, 3=5, 4=4, 5=4, 6=3, 7=5, 8=5, 9=4, 10=3, 11=?, 12=?

Ah I got it, the answer is quite simple, the first number in example 1=3 is the word one, the second number, 3 describes how many letters is in the word one. So the answers for both eleven and twelve is 6. thank you.

Yeah good job.

Flag Post

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, “You may make a statement. If it is true, I’ll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I’ll sentence you to six years in prison.” After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Flag Post

he said “i’ll be sentanced to six years in prison”?

Flag Post

Here’s a murder scene, i love these types of riddles. See if you can find out who murdered Ray

“Ray Whitcombe is found dead in his office at his desk. The police have narrowed the suspects down to three people: Mrs. Barbara Whitcombe, Ray’s wife; Mr. Jason McCubbins, Ray’s business partner; and Mr. Harold Nichols, Ray’s best friend. All three visited Mr. Whitcombe the day of his murder, but all three provide the police with stories of explanation as to the reason for their visit. Police found Mr. Whitcombe with his wrist watch still on his right arm, a torn up picture of his wife laying on the floor beside the trash can, and an ink pen in his right
hand.

On the desk, the police found a name plate, a telephone that was off the hook, and a personal calendar turned to the July 5th page with 7B91011 written on it. After examining this evidence, the police knew their suspect."

Flag Post

Colonel Mustard in the Foyer with the lead pipe.
Harold Nichols, Ray’s best friend.

Flag Post

The murder scene riddle has me stumped, been trying to figure it out for ages.
The only thing I can think of is that the wife and buisness partner both had legitimate reasons for being there.
Wifes picture was torn up indicating a row and there was evidence of a buisiness meeting or something with the dates.
I agree with Silent Sam but I’m not 100% confident.

Flag Post

Jason McCubbins, Ray’s business partner.
The calendar was the clue to solving this murder. The police realized that since Mr. Whitcombe was wearing his watch on his right arm, he must have been left-handed. Realizing that the number on the calendar was written in a hurry and with his opposite hand, police matched the written number with the months of the year. So the B was an 8, thereby giving us 7-8-9-10-11: July, August, September, October, November. Use the first letter of each month and it spells J-A-S-O-N.

Flag Post

Wow. He thought that up before dying, but he couldn’t just write ‘Jason killed me’ in the time it would take.

Flag Post

Remember, Jason could’ve just erased/disposed of the writing.
Ray had to think of a code that wasn’t too easy to decipher, but not too hard.

Flag Post

heres another original one.

“The rays of my radiance leap from the sky,
But not the sun not nearly as high,
used as a tool, and charges with an E,
I wonder if you can identify me.”

Give it a whirl.

Oh, and the answer to my riddle was July, cuz ur all on ur computers. And I was trying to be a hypocrite.

Flag Post

hm.. stumped. Well, I guess ill give away the answer so I can be stumped.

hm.. stumped. Well, I guess ill give away the answer so I can be stumped.The rays of my radiance=light
leap from the sky=high
but not the sun=do you need a translation?
not nearly as high=lower than sun light source
used as a tool=in every household, helpful
and charged with an E=Electricity
I wonder fi you can identify me=not relevant.

hm.. stumped. Well, I guess ill give away the answer so I can be stumped.The rays of my radiance=light
leap from the sky=high
I wonder fi you can identify me=not relevant.an electric light high but not too high = lightbulb.

leap from the sky=high
I wonder fi you can identify me=not relevant.an electric light high but not too high = lightbulb.Yay i win!

leap from the sky=high
I wonder fi you can identify me=not relevant.an electric light high but not too high = lightbulb.Yay i win!ok this post got glitched.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosate:

hm.. stumped. Well, I guess ill give away the answer so I can be stumped.

leap from the sky=high
I wonder fi you can identify me=not relevant.

leap from the sky=high
I wonder fi you can identify me=not relevant.an electric light high but not too high = lightbulb.

leap from the sky=high
I wonder fi you can identify me=not relevant.an electric light high but not too high = lightbulb.Yay i win!

leap from the sky=high
I wonder fi you can identify me=not relevant.an electric light high but not too high = lightbulb.Yay i win!ok this post got glitched.

lol i did not understand a single part from your spoiler

Flag Post

I’ve got one for ya.

Let’s say you have an ax. Just a cheap one, from a department store. One day, you use the ax to behead a man who you’ve already shot multiple times. He was dead before you beheaded him. He had been a big guy, with swollen biceps and a tattoo of a swastika on his tongue. Razor-sharp fangs… you know the kind. You’re chopping his head off because, despite the fact that you shot him multiple times, he looks like he’s about to jump up and eat you.

On the last swing, the handle breaks. So, after you’ve disposed of the body, you go the hardware store and buy a brand new handle. The repaired ax sits unused in your house until, one morning, you find a creature in your kitchen. It looks like a foot-long slug with an egg sac on its tail. It bites through several things with little effort. You take your ax and chop the thing to several pieces. On the last blow, the ax strikes a metal leg of your kitchen table and chips a notch in the blade.

So, you head to the hardware store and buy a new head for your ax. The moment you get home, you see the reanimated body of the guy you beheaded earlier. He has a new head, stitched on with plastic weed-trimmer line, and it has that expression of, “you’re the one who killed me” resentment.

You grab your ax. The guy takes a long look at the ax, and then, in a gargly voice he screams, “That’s the same ax that beheaded me!”

IS HE RIGHT?

Flag Post

hmm i think no because you said he was dead before you beheaded him,which was the last swing and what made the handle broke.and of course you bought a new ax head.so it was not the same ax that killed him

Flag Post

What go up, but never come down?

Flag Post

your age maybe?

Flag Post

Nah, the answer is my hopes.
;)

Flag Post

Twin glaze, joined at the hip.
Legs wrapped around your head.
Life seems more vivid with you.
Not quite under your nose.

Original, easier one though :)

I don’t understand the ax one, pls post the answer.

Flag Post

Umbilical cord?
I dunno.

Solve this: MNXRLT4U

Flag Post

Answer is Glasses.
¿Thread is dead?

Flag Post

Probably. At least until you revived. There was a thread like this not long before this one came about, so people had enough mind twists and just let it fall.