[CLOSED] Infection

115 posts

Flag Post

Alright, info is split up around the signups [http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/96610-signups-infection-l4d-gimmick-hero-turn-in-your-char-sheet-1-more-player-needed] which are open, but I will be substituting the final infected for now

Survivors [For first round, will switch around afterwards]
1. Pludrpladr
2. Walfordking
3. Rokun
4. Hero122
Infected [First round]
1. Undeadcupcake12
2. SilentSam
3. Dman18 [temporary]
4. Wiiplayer113
[5th and six slots are for those who join mid-game, can’t join without equal teams.]
Infected, check messages when you die to see what you spawn as next.

Flag Post

The survivors join up in a ‘safe room’ somewhere in the middle of a hospital. They all manage without being killed. They see 4 health kits, one pipe bomb, one flashbang, an ammo stash, 3 desert eagles, a Chrome shotgun, a 10-gauge, an uzi, another SMG, A hunting rifle, And an entire stock of melee weapons [This is where you grab your starting gun, first two posters get one of the bombs, of their choice.
EDIT: Before some makes themself look like an idiot, there’s no chainsaw in the melee stash, because that’d be too easy

Flag Post

Coach.

I grab the pipebomb an axe and a 10-gauge. “Ready people?”

Flag Post

Infected, be ready to spawn when the survivors leave the safe room [Just think of a good place, generally]

Flag Post

[Is this in a campaign in any of the games? and can you quickly make a map to the other saferoom so we know where to go?]

Flag Post

I’ll have the other bomb. A desert eagle and the uzi.

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

[It’s going to be like No Mercy, you’re gonna fight though about 5 floors of the hospital and then on the rooftop.]
You see 5 normal infected attacking the safe room door. [They can’t break it, oh, and pistols have infinite ammo, but not inifinite bullets in their magazine/clip]

Flag Post

“Oh look up there, a vent in the celing. I think one of us should go up in the vents. Don’t think it will hold all of us. Can’t waste our bullets either. We have one person go at a time in the vent.” Said Hob.

Flag Post

Coach.

“Now why would we do the kinda shit?” I say and shoot the zombies with my pistols. Then reload.

Flag Post

A TV on a shelf suddenly gets connection, it’s the news, but the volume’s very low. But you hear a radio saying ‘All survivors, head to the evacuation center on top of mercy hospital.’

Me:
A boomer runs up behind Coach and vomits on him, then quickly retreats out of view. [Lucky you didn’t open the door yet, eh?]

Game:
Coach is momentarily blinded, masses of zombies are pounding on saferoom door.

Flag Post

“The door isn’t going to last much longer so I’m going to be the first in the vent and I’m going to take as much as I can carry, first aid kits and weapons.” Said Hob.

He climbed up into the vent.

Flag Post

Coach.

“I’m blind!” I say and shoot at the zombies. “Good thing these doors are metal.” I say and back up from the door still shooting."

Flag Post

Joey
He grabs a crowbar,the chrome shotgun,and jump into the vents. “I’ll leave a trail of bullets in the walls of the vent to find me.” he says as he jumps up there via a table.
he enters the vents as the follows Hob

Flag Post

Joey and Hob Find themselves on a platform inside an elevator shelf. There’s no way around or across to the vents on the other side. There’s a ladder leading down, but it would be a smarter idea to get to the evacuation center on top of the hospital.

Coach reloads again. [Ran outta bullets] and then continues firing what I assume if his pistol. Coach can almost fully see. There are about 30 zombies left on the door.

The other survivor stands around like a retarted horse.

Flag Post

“Now what do we do? We can’t go back as the zombies are bound to be in the room now. We want to go up, not down. If we go down then we could be in trouble with hoards of zombies against us.” Said Hob.

Flag Post

Coach.

“I’d say we go for the roof and call a helicopter or something.”

Flag Post

“Great.” joey says. He notices that something was makeing sounds around the vents.
“We May have company,anyone got presents?” Joey says.

Flag Post

[walford, safe room doors aren’t breakable by anything but tanks, and the ones at the end of a level aren’t even breakable by tanks.]

Flag Post

(Dman, I know this, but Hob doesn’t. Just to keep it real.)

Flag Post

[Kay.]
Me:
A boomer comes up the ladder right in front of Hob and Joey. He attemps to get up on the platform.

Flag Post

Coach.

“Ah, what the hell?” I say and climb up the vent, barely fitting. “I’m not build for crawling vents” I say and continue.

Flag Post

“I’m with Coach on this Joey, as he has found a way up in the vents.” Said Hob to Joey. “Keep going Coach and hurry your fat ass up there.”

Flag Post

A boomer hits Hob in the back, then retreats down the ladder.

Flag Post

OUCH!” Shouted Hob.

“I’ve been hit in the back. Hopefully no real damage has been done. I don’t want to turn into one of those.” Said Hob.