[CLOSED] Infection page 5

115 posts

Flag Post

(I’m too confused over this game, I’m trying to make this game work, but you don’t see this, Dman. So for reason I quit.)

(If I can’t make the story, then I quit.)

Hoards of zombies went for Hob and he was eaten alive. Toby went out of the safe room and loads of zombies finished him off.

(Too much godmodding going on. If people can’t make their own storys up. It would have made sence in the end.)

Flag Post

Walford, I kinda have to god mod. I’m the entire zombie force. I have to say that bad things happen to your characters. I seriously doubt that if I had said that a Jockey jumped at Hob, you would have said that the Jockey grabbed Hob and rode him into a swarm of zombies. But then again, you were trying to kill of Hob…

I think that this was a good idea, but its just too difficult in implementation. Its very hard to have 2 sides fight to the death with each being able to do whatever they want, at least for the most part.

Flag Post

[I may end up closing this soon, sadly, We’ve just about lost everybody. pludr and Sam, I give you two props for sticking with it.]

Flag Post

Silentsam, you have to give us a chance in doing the story, not like you said, Hob and Toby had gone past a room. My characters never went past a room. They were still on the stairs.

It would have been a good game Dman. I had high hopes for this.

Flag Post

I’m sorry I mistook your “They carried on upstairs” for “They moved off the stairs and into the hallway. They didn’t just stand there.” :|

Flag Post

[No prob. Imma just go kill myself]

Coach.

I saw a whole imaginary army of zombies that didn’t die from bullets. “OH GOD!” I yelled and jumped out a window.

Flag Post

However, there just so happened to be a trampoline lying in wait outside. Coach landed on it withouht taking any damage. :P

Flag Post

Freddi
What… The… Fu.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Just happened?

Flag Post

What Freddi did not say was that just before the explosion, mass amounts of zombies flooded out of all the rooms, even the closets, and began having a rave in the hall. The awesome-ness reached critical mass and exploded with a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, which destroyed the building but left Freddi undamaged in front of a cake. the cake is not a lie.

Flag Post

IMA SURVIVOR!

Flag Post

Freddi grabs the cake and runs off
[I guess it’s time to close us shop, you two will get a bonus when I, if I, reopen the game, kay?]

Flag Post

cool.

Flag Post

That’s just charming. Just give us a chance to do our own stories next time.

Flag Post

I’m sorry walford, you just weren’t making sense with what we were doing, you could’ve still done that, but you had to at least line up with our actions.

Flag Post

It would have made sense because my idea was when Hob went off on his own, he made friends with a non-active character like Toby.

He would have made the top floor with Toby, then he would have made Toby safe and he would have come down, searched for Coach and Freddi.

He would have found you both and told you about Toby being in the safe room on the top, but then soon afterwards Hob would have been bitten by a zombie.

Then Hob would have turned into a zombie then you could have swapped the roles around, but did you? No you didn’t, then I could have played a zombie and an active player Toby.

Easy huh???

Well, that was my idea. No you didn’t like it.