Continue the Happy Story (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

just at the nexus of her hop a happiness bunny pounced on her and flopped it’s ear in her face…

Flag Post

The bunny had habies, which are like rabies, only you foam happiness! The girl got habies, too, and then…

[Also, I have a feeling this game will become very trippy]

Flag Post

everything that happened in mine happens except theres a rainbow and everything is happier.
(I made “Continue the Story”.)

Flag Post

But the cake was a happy lie, so this game is exempt from the “continue the story” game story.
Making us come bavk to the habbies part

Flag Post

She was so happy. She decided to hop through the happy meadow. Then she saw a Happy Unicorn. Right underneath a happy rainbow. Then she quite gaily hopped on the happy unicorn, and they rode the rainbow, which by some odd magic power had came alive and was smiling. Suddenly the unicorn and rainbow disappeared and before her was a thousand smiley faces.

Flag Post

the smiley faces melted (like in Raiders of the Lost Ark) into candy floss/cotton candy!!

Flag Post

Her unicorn came back and ate the cotton candy with her….

Flag Post

Then the unicorn grew an extra horn and became a bicorn… until 998 others grew on it, making it a kilocorn.

Flag Post

She got a magic elixer that turned it baack into a unicorn!

Flag Post

The unicorn was happy, and so was the girl, until the happy rain came, that rained happy faces. The happy faces were made of happy chocolate.

[This is gonna be happyyyyyyy]

Flag Post

The happy girl, and her happ unicorn, eat all the happy chocolate and there happy meter goes “OVER 9000 HAPPY POINTS!!!!!”

Flag Post

the girl died of happiness and a huge war broke out [i don’t have anything :P]

Flag Post

Then, her mother came and saw that her Baby girl was fat from all the chocalate! Her mom couldn’t be happier!

Originally posted by jerimo:

The happy girl, and her happ unicorn, eat all the happy chocolate and there happy meter goes “OVER 9000 HAPPY POINTS!!!!!”

Way2bump!

Flag Post

Then her mum bought a magic carpet and flew to a nightclub in niger!

Flag Post

The nightclub is closed so her mom doesn’t get wasted on booze!! The magic carpet disintegrates!
Huzzah for cheap warranties!

Flag Post

But the girl is still happy! She thanks her mum for the ride, and finds a rainbow. She races to the end and finds…..

Flag Post

…Nightmare, who disintegrates the entire land, her included, before ripping Chris apart with a space-time rip.

[Too obscure? Go see the FAW series, threads 4-6.]

Flag Post

But nightmare was captured by unown. And all was happy agian so I hairy guy danced.

Flag Post

The End!!!!!!