[Sign-Ups] Colony: Life

56 posts

Flag Post

No one really knew how this Virus happened, only thing we saw in the news was just some shit reporters covering the story with lies, but I know what happened. You know how that humanity has explored almost half of this world? Earth, well I said half, the only thing left now to explore was the Oceans that cover half of this world. Also that Populations were getting high, were to far away from technologies for colonies in space. Only thing that was really possible, so we think, was Colonies underwater. Yes, underwater, NASA was the people who were researching more. They say that they were close enouqh so that they can make colonies.
So they say, they got some rocks from an underground cave that they found. That rock was gonna change the world, you know why? It had a airborne virus in it, people wondered how that rock had it, its almost impossible, NASA was scanning that thing left and right why couldn’t they catch that it had a virus in it? It was like that God was giving us Judgement or something. Oh well can’t argue now, welcome to the colony. Have fun, we all did. Oh just to tell anyone that finds this note, have fun lifting up stuff or what not. With your mind.

Players
1.sowhat525 {Intelligence} (Reingeki stillwater)
2.gandalf5166 {Agility} (Jake Millar)
3.wecannotdo {Agility} (Tyler McStaten)
4.jittyot {Stealth} (Sam Croffer)
5.pludrpladr {Great knowledge of Anatomy} (Mike Clastery)
6.Fogfun {Agility} (Wilson Hays)
7.jimbo14 (Reflexes} (Mikhail Vookaraski~Cole Salain)
8.FlameFlight {Mahinist} (Jaye Granger)
9.walfordking {Stealth} (Hob)
10.liosfan {Wielding Body parts to Objects} (Fain Locneal)

Recruitment Sheet

Name: (Full Name)
Unique Skill: (Strength e.t.c.)
Power: (Powers like in Armageddon e.t.c.)
Bio:

(Really I wish people will actually play this, God what am I saying…)

“Guys, I think these things are Mutating.” Joey said. "No kidding these things are like from that Movie “Armageddon: Apocalypse” Right?" One of the Survivors replied to Joey. “Yeah they actually do, know stop talking and lets kick some ass!” “Sure Boss,”

Flag Post

Name: Reingeki stillwater
Unique Skill: brain(extremly high IQ and reasoning)
power: elemental attacks
Bio: Chossen with my family to come to the colony as an engineer to fix as needed I.E.(handyman). when virus spread it killed my family and now I want to get out or do what I can to stay alive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sowhat525:

Name: Reingeki stillwater
Unique Skill: brain(extremly high IQ and reasoning)
power: elemental attacks
Bio: Chossen with my family to come to the colony as an engineer to fix as needed I.E.(handyman). when virus spread it killed my family and now I want to get out or do what I can to stay alive.

Your in.

Flag Post

cool

Flag Post

Name: Jake Millar
Unique Skill: Agility
Power: Temperature manipulation. This can go either way, and believe me, I will do some awesome things with this.
Bio: An acrobat for Cirque Du Soleil, Jake is incredibly flexible, and has some experience with free-running. When you’re free-running, you generally go in shorts and no shirt, since you want as much freedom of movement as possible. Well, the day the virus went airborne, it was one hell of a cold day in Vegas. Jake could NOT stop thinking about how cold it was, and he was so distracted that he almost broke every limb in his body three times. And then he collapsed. He started writhing on the ground. All of a sudden, he was incredibly hot. And then it was cold. Really, truly freezing cold. And then, he never had to worry about the thermostat ever again.

Flag Post

your in.

Flag Post

woot anouther person

Flag Post

cmon people please sign up!

Flag Post

Name: Tyler McStaten
Powers: Light Manipulation
Unique Skill: Speed
Bio: Tyler was just your every day College student… until the accident. Tyler Was out on a jog, he did this every day to keep in shape and keep him fast for track,on campus at a college. It was getting late, around 10:00 at night, when he started heading back.
He had no idea about the disease. He was crossing the street when the car came speeding at him. The people inside the car were drunk and were on thier way back from a party… they didnt turn on thier headlights, so tyler had no idea what hit him. He woke up the next day in a hospital, but when he opened his eyes, it was very brightso he closed them again. He tried to rub his eyes to help them adjust, but he toched them and realized they were still open. Then he tried something. he tried imagining the room was brighter, and it became bright again. That was when he discovered his talent. The nurse came in a few minutes later and told him what happened. He wasnt found until the next morning, and by then, it was to late. He had the disease.

MAN THAT TOOK A LONG FREAKING TIME!

Flag Post

Why do people have age in these RPs?

Hob

Will finish this off later.

Flag Post

Name: Sam Croffer

Power: Pyrokenisis

Skill: Stealth

Bio: Sam was sitting on his porch one morning when it happened. He had not heard of the virus yet or any of its efects. He had come home from school early that day because he was sick. It wasnt long before he started feeling differant…more powerful. He wentto sleep that night normal but during the night his new powers se a fire in his room that burned down his house. His parents were shipped to a hospitol but Sam was untouched. He ran away to stop himself from causing anything like this again. Now he is trying to make a life for himself in te colonies under water.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wecannotdo:

Name: Tyler McStaten
Powers: Light Manipulation
Unique Skill: Speed
Bio: Tyler was just your every day College student… until the accident. Tyler Was out on a jog, he did this every day to keep in shape and keep him fast for track,on campus at a college. It was getting late, around 10:00 at night, when he started heading back.
He had no idea about the disease. He was crossing the street when the car came speeding at him. The people inside the car were drunk and were on thier way back from a party… they didnt turn on thier headlights, so tyler had no idea what hit him. He woke up the next day in a hospital, but when he opened his eyes, it was very brightso he closed them again. He tried to rub his eyes to help them adjust, but he toched them and realized they were still open. Then he tried something. he tried imagining the room was brighter, and it became bright again. That was when he discovered his talent. The nurse came in a few minutes later and told him what happened. He wasnt found until the next morning, and by then, it was to late. He had the disease.

MAN THAT TOOK A LONG FREAKING TIME!

Your in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Why do people have age in these RPs?

Hob

Will finish this off later.

Please finish this off, thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jittyot:

Name: Sam Croffer

Power: Pyrokenisis

Skill: Stealth

Bio: Sam was sitting on his porch one morning when it happened. He had not heard of the virus yet or any of its efects. He had come home from school early that day because he was sick. It wasnt long before he started feeling differant…more powerful. He wentto sleep that night normal but during the night his new powers se a fire in his room that burned down his house. His parents were shipped to a hospitol but Sam was untouched. He ran away to stop himself from causing anything like this again. Now he is trying to make a life for himself in te colonies under water.

Your in.

Flag Post

I’m not planning on joining, sorry, but why doesn’t anyone have “Viral Immunity” as a power?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sabin7:

I’m not planning on joining, sorry, but why doesn’t anyone have “Viral Immunity” as a power?

Idk, but that might be godmodding. Right? Aww It’s a shame that your not joining, but It’s your call not mine so ok.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

Idk, but that might be godmodding. Right? Aww It’s a shame that your not joining, but It’s your call not mine so ok.

In all honesty, the major reason I’m not joining is because Cross Country practice starts this week, and it’ll be 3 days a week, so I don’t want to be in so many forum games that I won’t be able to keep track of them all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

In all honesty, the major reason I’m not joining is because Cross Country practice starts this week, and it’ll be 3 days a week, so I don’t want to be in so many forum games that I won’t be able to keep track of them all.

Ok then…

Flag Post

Name: Mike Clastery.

Unique Skill: Great knowledge of anatomy.

Power: Shadow manipulation such as fading in and moving unseen.

Bio: Mike started as a hired blade in an underground company called “Shadow’s Mercy” But
one day he was involved in a terrible accident. He almost died and had every bone in his body broken, except his neck, causing his boss to fire him as he thought he would never fully recover.

But Mike wanted to prove him wrong. He was so determined to get a full recover the doctors said he had developed supernatural powers in strength speed and stamina.

Some time after Mike fully recovered and came back to find his boss and get rehired, but his boss had other plans. As soon mike stepped into the office turrets came from the ceiling and they pointed at him. Mike quickly figured out what was going on and had constructed a hidden blade that he brought with him. He ran up to his ex-boss to give him a quick suprise and to ruin his plans. He stabbed his neck and turned off the turrets. “Payback’s a bitch ain’t it?” He said and left.

One day Mike came driving by the site were the divers came back and wanted to see what happened. He, not knowing, caught the disease and was out the same evening. He had been fighting in a night-club and wished he could just melt in with the shadows as the man he had been fighting ran after him. To Mikes suprise the man ran past him and he realized that he was on the wall in the shadow of a bush.

Long bio is looooooooong. Only the last part is the most important.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

Name: Mike Clastery.

Unique Skill: Great knowledge of the body (Whatsitcalled?)

Power: Shadow manipulation such as fading in and moving unseen.

Bio: Mike started as a hired blade in an underground company called “Shadow’s Mercy” But
one day he was involved in a terrible accident. He almost died and had every bone in his body broken, causing his boss to fire him as he thought he would never fully recover.

But Mike wanted to prove him wrong. He was so determined to get a full recover the doctors said he had developed supernatural powers in strength speed and stamina.

Some time after Mike fully recovered and came back to find his boss and get rehired, but his boss had other plans. As soon mike stepped into the office turrets came from the ceiling and they pointed at him. Mike quickly figured out what was going on and had constructed a hidden blade that he brought with him. He ran up to his ex-boss to give him a quick suprise and to ruin his plans. He stabbed his neck and turned off the turrets. “Payback’s a bitch ain’t it?” He said and left.

One day Mike came driving by the site were the divers came back and wanted to see what happened. He, not knowing, caught the disease and was out the same evening. He had been fighting in a night-club and wished he could just melt in with the shadows as the man he had been fighting ran after him. To Mikes suprise the man ran past him and he realized that he was on the wall in the shadow of a bush.

Long bio is looooooooong. Only the last part is the most important.

Are you like a doctor or something? If so Ima just put doctor cuz I don’t know what it is either.

Flag Post

Well I kinda meant like hitting vital points with small things (Like needles and small blades)
I think it’s called anatomy. Great knowledge of anatomy. IDK :s

Flag Post

Name: Wilson Hays
Powers: Ability to control Fire, Water, Air, and Earth
Bio: Wilson was just a college student when this all happened. Having been a member of the track team, he was on a jog, listening to his iPod, when he became infected. At the time he had been listening to a playlist consisting of four songs: The Flame Deluge, Kings Upon the Main, Silver Wings, and Child of Dust. Somehow, the elements within these songs came out of the lyrics and went into Wilson. The sheer power of this caused Wilson to go into a coma. It wasn’t until nearly six month later that he awoke. He knows very little of his powers.

(Rokun, despite the fact that this seems pretty similar to Quarantine, I’m not going to say anything, I just hope this colony we end up in isn’t exactly like City One.)

(Also, shameless music advertising FTW! And while I know most of you don’t care for that band, Ii don’t care. Those are great songs; both lyrically and musically.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

Name: Wilson Hays
Powers: Ability to control Fire, Water, Air, and Earth
Bio: Wilson was just a college student when this all happened. Having been a member of the track team, he was on a jog, listening to his iPod, when he became infected. At the time he had been listening to a playlist consisting of four songs: The Flame Deluge, Kings Upon the Main, Silver Wings, and Child of Dust. Somehow, the elements within these songs came out of the lyrics and went into Wilson. The sheer power of this caused Wilson to go into a coma. It wasn’t until nearly six month later that he awoke. He knows very little of his powers.

(Rokun, despite the fact that this seems pretty similar to Quarantine, I’m not going to say anything, I just hope this colony we end up in isn’t exactly like City One.)

(Also, shameless music advertising FTW! And while I know most of you don’t care for that band, Ii don’t care. Those are great songs; both lyrically and musically.)

It wont, Also please play this time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

Well I kinda meant like hitting vital points with small things (Like needles and small blades)
I think it’s called anatomy. Great knowledge of anatomy. IDK :s

Ok.

Flag Post

Name: Cole Salain (Mikhail Vookaraski)
Unique Skill: Great ability to analyze surroundings and this means he can reflex well.
Powers: Manipulates electricity to do his work….
Bio: Mikhail was a rather intelligent person growing up in America. He had social difficulties being a Russian growing up in America. At the age of 20 a year after graduating college he got revenge and killed one of his tormentors. The man he killed was an important man, and at the time was working around a teslacoil. Mikhail was hidden in part of the teslacoil and from his roost he shot his ormentor with squirt gun which conducted electricity…..He then fled to Russia where his degree paid off. He worked as a crime scene analalyst for the KGB. He would cover up any evidence let behind. One day he was scuba diving toward a downed submarine to check the scene, little did he know the virus was in the air tank he breathed from. He later found out the submarine was full of C-4 but due to premature detenation by the KGB who planned on getting rid of him Mikhail lived….. When he fled to Africa to avoid the Russians he even changed his name too Cole Salain in atempt to avoid detection. He then discovered his powers when ambushed by a gang. This sparked his powers into surfaacing. After now commiting murder again he fled to America. At the immigration center he was screened for the virus……. Now he is on his way to the colonies……….