[Sign-Ups] Colony: Life page 3

56 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake2:

Name: Jamie Curzov (Does it Have to be real name?)
Unique Skill: Intelligence
Power: Atomic Teleconnections (Basically,being able to create, destroy and move atoms.)
Bio: He was born to a rich family in New York, and later started working as an Engineer. When he was 19, he was taken to a research facility designed to Create, Destroy and move Atoms. He was tested with this machine, which later failed to work. Jamie was then sent to a Containment Center, but before he could be moved, he was taken by the Government and sent to the underwater colony.

So he could just destroy anything? He could destroy all rules against godmodding….he is unstoppable 0.0

Flag Post
Originally posted by rokun:

No one really knew how this Virus happened, only thing we saw in the news was just some shit reporters covering the story with lies, but I know what happened. You know how that humanity has explored almost half of this world? Earth, well I said half, the only thing left now to explore was the Oceans that cover half of this world. Also that Populations were getting high, were to far away from technologies for colonies in space. Only thing that was really possible, so we think, was Colonies underwater. Yes, underwater, NASA was the people who were researching more. They say that they were close enouqh so that they can make colonies.
So they say, they got some rocks from an underground cave that they found. That rock was gonna change the world, you know why? It had a airborne virus in it, people wondered how that rock had it, its almost impossible, NASA was scanning that thing left and right why couldn’t they catch that it had a virus in it? It was like that God was giving us Judgement or something. Oh well can’t argue now, welcome to the colony. Have fun, we all did. Oh just to tell anyone that finds this note, have fun lifting up stuff or what not. With your mind.

Players
1.sowhat525 {Intelligence}
2.gandalf5166 {Agility}
3.wecannotdo {Agility}
4.jittyot {Stealth}
5.pludrpladr {Great knowledge of Anatomy}
6.Fogfun {Agility}
7.jimbo14 (Reflexes}
8.FlameFlight {Mahinist}
9.walfordking {Stealth}
10.liosfan {Wielding Body parts to Objects}

Recruitment Sheet

Name: (Full Name)
Unique Skill: (Strength e.t.c.)
Power: (Powers like in Armageddon e.t.c.)
Bio:

(Really I wish people will actually play this, God what am I saying…)

“Guys, I think these things are Mutating.” Joey said. "No kidding these things are like from that Movie “Armageddon: Apocalypse” Right?" One of the Survivors replied to Joey. “Yeah they actually do, know stop talking and lets kick some ass!” “Sure Boss,”

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake2:

Name: Jamie Curzov (Does it Have to be real name?)
Unique Skill: Intelligence
Power: Atomic Teleconnections (Basically,being able to create, destroy and move atoms.)
Bio: He was born to a rich family in New York, and later started working as an Engineer. When he was 19, he was taken to a research facility designed to Create, Destroy and move Atoms. He was tested with this machine, which later failed to work. Jamie was then sent to a Containment Center, but before he could be moved, he was taken by the Government and sent to the underwater colony.

Sorry you cant play, also the GOD DAMN COLONY IS NOT UNDERWATER!!!

Flag Post

Sign me up.

Flag Post

Name John

Unique skill telekinesis

Power flamethrowers for hands

Bio John lived a happy life until the virus came. He was in bed trying to sleep when his hands started glowing orange. He screamed. His parents rushed into the room to find his room on fire. John was not in his room. He was running for his life until he came across a settlement known as the colony.

Flag Post

Name: bobertson superface
Unique Skill: very sneaky and good with a blade
power: i choose who sees me and who doesnt(invisibility)
Bio:i snuk into the colony using the skills above. im sneaking around, with an unknown objective.