[Game]Sonic Mafia - Night 1: The End of the Beginning page 2

39 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

Well, I’ll help, I guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

Oh well. I’ll helps then. (But if this was realistic wouldn’t we get to know everyone else that is there?)

Who says this is realistic? The game exists in two parts, one of which is a linear-type decision-based RP in which players are characters, and another in which it’s a standard mafia game. I’ll start working on sending group notifications now.

Since enough people have volunteered, it’s pretty much set that the search is going. I have a response which has made it so that there is a %33 chance a special event will happen.

Flag Post

I’ll go searching. Sorry bout being offline, forgot this started :P

Flag Post

Okay, %50 chance of special event.

Flag Post

Oh, it’s running…I’ll look.

Flag Post

Make that a %66 chance.

Flag Post

What kind of special? Special being good or bad?

Flag Post

Just ?

(CwutIdidthar?)

Flag Post

Yes, I did see it. It’s special as in good for the protagonists. There’s been a slight descrepancy in the notes I had. Due to a mistake, I need to make some rectifications. To make things accurate, Pludr, you are Maria, not Zedd, who has a different role.

Flag Post

Does that mean whoever Pludr had, Zedd now has?

Flag Post

It actually does not. I’ll be gone for a time figuring where all these holes in the assignments came from.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Originally posted by gandalf5166:

Well, I’ll help, I guess.

Flag Post

[Anyways…]

Finallly, in a fountain, Knuckles finds a red gem and recognises it immediately. The artillery is still coming, so everyone needs to get out of here!

A few hours later…
A Chaos Emerald has been found by the protagonists, but we’re back at the old situation now. Everyone has to decide what they’ll do tonight.

Additionally:

Tails, would you like to build a random invention?
Maria, would you like to primarily stay with group A, B, C, D, E, F, or G?

Flag Post

No, this isn’t a bump, except for when it is.