Quarantine

159 posts

Flag Post

Reservado para cerradura

Flag Post

Because I’m on my phone, I can’t copy/paste any information. So… Yeah. It’ll be here. Eventually.

As for how we’re going to start:

New Player: First, if you haven’t read the original Quarantine… Well, ya need to. If you have, then act as if your just in the City. You can ‘stumble’ upon our crowd, or start your own adventure.

City One Veterans: We’re at the point in which you guys are going to try and dig under the wall. There are NO mines there now. I hope you do realize you aren’t getting out yet though. In other words, this plan will fail. But hey, its fun. And you aren’t supposed to know that in-game.

Flag Post

Jaye S.
Something strange just happened, though I can’t quite place it…I think an alternate timeline was just canceled out. Now, what was I doing? Digging under the wall? No, wait, I was watching for guards and Tyler was digging. Then a patrol comes along the wall and I think (or is it remember?) that I am/was going to temporally displace them, which I proceed to do. That took a large part of my energy, though…hopefully we won’t meet up with the person controlling the locusts again.

Jaye G.
A few hours ago…
I woke up early this morning, sensing the resounding pieces of something spacial and temporal which affected the whole world. It was strange how I could sense energies, despite never having been affected by the virus. Checking my schedule on the way out of the barracks, it seems I’m part of the patrol on the outer wall.

Which brings me to the present, when I was thinking about this morning. Since I was daydreaming, I didn’t notice that we were about to walk straight into a temporal displacement field. Before things melted away, though, I checked the ground. One with time power, two psyhics, one…heck, I couldn’t tell, but he seemed to be in a state of perpetual overload, and then there was a type of fly which seemed partially human. Then we fell into the barracks, right in the middle of marching practice, and the last thing I remember is blacking out.

Flag Post

Cash Komini

the last thing i remember was falling asleep.i had been spying on a group of mutants at the wall.i think they almost caught me but i had slipped away and had a permanent guard placed near them.i chose my Omega Doll which i had infused with a little dark energy.when i fell asleep i watched what the Doll had seen through-out the day.I knew what to do now.i got on my trench coat and put my Alpha doll(which had been infused with a little light energy)in my pocket.i walked to the wall taking some of my medicinal items with me.i might as well say i stole them using my dolls.Little did i know what was about to happen.

Flag Post

Jenni
[So, we can just sorta.. find them? Can I just act like I was in a coma for the entire last story?]

Flag Post

[To the extent of my knowledge, you were still in City One, you just didn’t know any of the other characters.]

Flag Post

Sam
I wake up in an alley. Looking around I feel angry. Until now I have just sat back defeated thinking that being trapped in this city was a death sentence. I stand up and brush my self off. I snap my fingers a few times creatin little flames at my finger tips. I walk from the alley and head toward the wall that has trapped us in here for so long. When I arrive I find that a few people already are positioned here. I hide from them but I think on may hve seen me.

Flag Post

Cash Komini

i had cleverly designed a pistol and made it.it shot 357. magnum rounds and had a scope.sure it jammed every other time i shot it but it was good for seeing the target.i saw someone else who didn’t look like a guard.I had no idea who he was but i was going to ignore him.this was not looking good.i hadn’t been alert enough and a guard was about to stab me when…i looked through my guard who i had placed behind me on my back.i turned around and slammed my gun into his hand and he fell back in pain quickly i shoved him over the wall and saw him hit the ground 20 feet below i sent my doll back to take care of him.i went back to looking through my scope.things weren’t looking good.

Flag Post

Iraca

I wake up, on top of a fire escape on a building. I look down at my hands and see that they are te same as they had been since That day. Suddenly, I found myself wishing I would just wake up from this nightmare. I climb ont othe roof of a building, and look around me, seeing the mutants like me digging under the wall. Observing them for a while, I attempt to remain hidden.

Flag Post

Jenni
I wake up [I guess like anyone else] at the top of a stairwell in a building. I get up and stretch. There’s a rip as the cuff of my jeans split. Meh. I see a door and open it. I walk out on top of a building and see a figure looking over the edge, and just in case, I quickly slide back into the stairwell.

Flag Post

Kar Wale, Condition: 78%

I heap my body out of bed and hit the floor. I keep forgetting- I’m a bug now. Tyler wanted me to come and help “…dig under the wall…” as I had heard. What wall? I manage to regain my memory. I passed out outside in front of the wall after one of the locust groups swarmed me. “Tyler… maybe this isn’t such a good idea. The guy with the locusts… there’s going to be more. I can feel it. And what if the plan fails? We can’t just fill in the hole…” I can see Jaye about ten feet away, looking dazed. He knocks out a guard passing by. I start flying up and wait for Tyler’s response.

Flag Post

Jenni
I decide to run down the stairwell very silently, looking up every once in a while. I slip on a stair and realize I hit the bottom floor. In fact, a basement.I look around, and see a furnace, that happens to be off. I climb in and look around, seems pretty clean. I climb out, a bit of soot on my body. I shake most of it off. I pick up a box of strike-anywhere matches that seems to have been recently used. I flip out a match, strike it againt the side of the furnace, and then throw it in. I get hit by the flames that spew out momentarily, and have to turn around quickly to protect the matches. I sidestep out of the way and close the door of the furnace.

Flag Post

Cash Komini

I’m off the building onto another as i hear a patrol coming.Too late.they spot me and start shooting but luckily i out out of the way.the doll had returned in time and had brought a gun with it.i took the gun and started shooting,when i got shot i flew off the building(very powerful shot)and hit the building behind me.I fell down and heard the guards coming.i took out the rifle and got ready.no more running since i landed on my leg.they came and i shot.they retreated but made one mistake.they forgot about my doll.the doll jumped onto one of them and with a knife i had given it started stabbing him.i get my rifle out.i grab it tightly and prepare for the inevitable.

Flag Post

Wilson

I remember Tyler having told me something about an escape attempt. While that sounds great and all… It’ll probably fail. Plus, I should check on Thomas. It’s been awhile. As I walk towards his shack, I notice that the exhaust(I forget the exact anme of it) of a building I’m passing by begins to spew out smoke. Someone just lit up the furnace, which is starting to become less common in the warming weather. I decide to cut through an alleyway. As I continue along, I here someone calling my name…

Flag Post

(That person is Matt. And Dman, you don’t all wake up there. You don’t even need to wake up; you could be on your way to the market. (Which has been rebuilt!))

Flag Post

Thomas

I wonder were Wilson went… I decide to take one of my MRE’s and eat it as lunch, which I get about twice a month. I finish eating it. “At least I have food.” I think to myself. Its Spring now. Maybe the market might open up in a few weeks. I need to get out of here. I decide to pass the time playing with my stolen revolver. Tossing it up in the air, and twirling it around. I’m gonna need more than this if I’m to get out of here. A knife, and a bigger gun too. Although that won’t be for a while. I look out the window. I can see rain starting to fall. It always rains here. On top of all that I feel horrible. I decide to go look outside. If only I was free. I wish I could just transform into a bird and fly away from this horrid place. I open the door and lean against the wall. I breath in deeply. Its been a long time since I last used my powers. I feel a strange urge to use them. I brush it off. It wouldn’t be safe. I would get caught.

Flag Post

Mike.

As I meld into the shadow I move towards the market, stealing a few wallets on my way.
I buy some apples and bananas and start eating them. I see a guy in an aley moving towards the wall. Thinking that excitement is bound to happen I follow him as a shadow.

[I’ll read quarantine 1 when I have more time ok?]

Flag Post

Tyler

“Do we have any other choice? Here we stay in this place waiting for us all to be obliterated by time, we have few options anymore.” I reply to Kar.

“Okay. Now we’ll start, but remember try to keep quiet. No need for unnecessary attention to be attracted.”

I held out my hand to the wall, the small pool of water that collected around it, and form a tiny barrier inside of it. I forced it to expand after a few strained seconds. I opened a hole in the part near us, and jumped in.

“Just a safety precaution. Anyone that might be watching from the wall probably won’t be able to see us under the water. Everyone in.” I explain, now digging into the ground with the shovel. Due to it being wet, it isn’t difficult to cut into it.

We can only hope that there will be freedom under this mass of rock. I think to myself, now shoveling faster.

Flag Post

(I don’t where I was so I’m going to read the first one just to keep it real.)

Flag Post

[Got to page 2 of the first one.]

Mike.

Thinking that they might need help I go under the water and materialise my head from the wall slowly. “What are you doing?”

Flag Post

Cash Komini

i see them trying to leave from where i’m at.i slowly get up.the guards bodies are all around me.of course i won’t be able to move very fast now but this’ll do.i start limping towards them steadily.

Flag Post

I put the matches in my pocket. I open the door and grab a couple hot coals. I close the coor and walk upstairs a floor. I walk through another door and see what looks like a hotel lobby. I toss a coal in my mouth,Enjoying the feeling of it sizzling to a cool and then spitting it out. I toss them away. I climb around a rooms and then find a back door. I open it [inwards] and then stand next to it, ready if someone walks in.

Flag Post

(So this is spring now, is it?)

All winter, I kept selling my meat.

At long last, it was spring. Hob had to do his shooting again because he had no meat in, but first he had to buy himself a new freezer now he had some money.

Flag Post

I wait there for a few moments. I walk out, and see another figure walking. I freeze in a crouched position for a moment until I notice he is a fellow mutant [Wilson]. “Hey! Wait up!” I say as I jog to catch up with them.

Flag Post

Mike. Shadow manipulation.

Thinking they didn’t notice me I ask again.
“What are you guys doing?”