93 posts

Flag Post

Groups

Group 1: Gandalf5166, FogFun, Pludrpladr

Flag Post

Colony Progress

Chapter 1: Were here…

Flag Post

Everyone starts in the entrance to the Colony. I see blood everywhere, two toll booths and a makeshift colony hiding out in a big warehouse in the outskirts of the Quarantined City. “Ohh come on Ten more new Colony members? Oh well please come with us…” He shows us the place, like a tour he said some stuff and just walked away leaving us…
He showed us where our places are atleast.

EVERYONE STARTS AT THEIR ROOMS, ALL OF YOU HEAR SOMETHING HAPPENING DOWNSTAIRS IN THE COMMONS AREA, AND AS FATE GUIDED ALL 10 OF YOU HERE YOU ALL WANT TO CHECK IT OUT.

(Also please Paste your Recruitment Sheet Here, if you don’t you cant play until you do)

Flag Post

fain

i go down stairs to get a cup of tea when i see it

Flag Post

I wake up and go downstairs. I find a cup of hot chocolate and drink it

Flag Post

[What’s the recruitment sheet? The thingymajiggbob in the sign-up?]

Mike.

I go downstairs as I hear a noise. Thinking it’s a thief I bring my hidden blade.
As I come down I don’t see anyone in the commons area.
“Mysterious” I say and go back up.

I make myself some breakfast from whatever I can find in the lockers. “Yummy. Canned beans and some wieners” I say and put over some coffee. “At least they have that” I say and start eating and drinking.

Thinking there’s nothing to do at my own place I go downstairs again as I saw some magazines.

Flag Post

Hob

Hob had awoke with all the noise downstairs. He quickly got dressed and cautiously went downstairs.

Flag Post

Name: Jaye Granger

Unique Skill: Mechanical Ability

Power: Temporal Manipulation

Bio: Jaye was a highly respected scientist in his time…that is to say, about 12 or 13 years back. He had risen high at an early age, and was contracted into working at Area 51. Project 20-9-13-5 came up in the course of time, and it was a project about time. Quartz molecules in a particle accelerator…he walked in on it to see it closer and got sucked in. He was projected forward and gained control over time.

Jaye
Well, this place seems more welcoming than the one place I once dreamed of…it could be anywhere more creepy, though.

Flag Post

Jake
This place is weird…….. You can sometimes hear the water moving, or even the animals, especially the whales……… But I heard something downstairs that didn’t sound like the ocean at all……… I guess I’ll go check it out? I run down the stairs to the commons room. As I jump over the railing, I see some other people down there.

Flag Post

Name: Mike Clastery.

Unique Skill: Great knowledge of anatomy.

Power: Shadow manipulation such as fading in and moving unseen.

Bio: Mike started as a hired blade in an underground company called “Shadow’s Mercy” But
one day he was involved in a terrible accident. He almost died and had every bone in his body broken, except his neck, causing his boss to fire him as he thought he would never fully recover.

But Mike wanted to prove him wrong. He was so determined to get a full recover the doctors said he had developed supernatural powers in strength speed and stamina.

Some time after Mike fully recovered and came back to find his boss and get rehired, but his boss had other plans. As soon mike stepped into the office turrets came from the ceiling and they pointed at him. Mike quickly figured out what was going on and had constructed a hidden blade that he brought with him. He ran up to his ex-boss to give him a quick suprise and to ruin his plans. He stabbed his neck and turned off the turrets. “Payback’s a bitch ain’t it?” He said and left.

One day Mike came driving by the site were the divers came back and wanted to see what happened. He, not knowing, caught the disease and was out the same evening. He had been fighting in a night-club and wished he could just melt in with the shadows as the man he had been fighting ran after him. To Mikes suprise the man ran past him and he realized that he was on the wall in the shadow of a bush.

Mike. Shadow manpulation.

I look up and see some guy jump over the railing. “Hi. Nice moves” I say “I’m Mike. Mike Clastery. I can manipulate shadows for some apparent reason.” “I was never good at small talk” I think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake2:

I wake up and go downstairs. I find a cup of hot chocolate and drink it

Your not playing. Sorry.

Flag Post

PLEASE POST YOUR SIGN-UP SHEET HERE

Flag Post

Name: Jake Millar
Unique Skill: Agility
Power: Temperature manipulation. This can go either way, and believe me, I will do some awesome things with this.
Bio: An acrobat for Cirque Du Soleil, Jake is incredibly flexible, and has some experience with free-running. When you’re free-running, you generally go in shorts and no shirt, since you want as much freedom of movement as possible. Well, the day the virus went airborne, it was one hell of a cold day in Vegas. Jake could NOT stop thinking about how cold it was, and he was so distracted that he almost broke every limb in his body three times. And then he collapsed. He started writhing on the ground. All of a sudden, he was incredibly hot. And then it was cold. Really, truly freezing cold. And then, he never had to worry about the thermostat ever again.

Flag Post

Fain

i saw at least 3 people drinking coffee!

Flag Post

Fain

i went for a mid-night walk around the building. after my walk i started exploring. I found a generator, screwdriver, and a taco on a plate in the common’s area.
After eating the beef-and-cheese taco i took the screwdriver.

Flag Post

“Warning, we have a Mutant Infestation in the Area. Please Be Careful, All Colony members please go back to their rooms. Warning, we have a Mutant Infestation in the Area. Please Be Careful, All Colony members please go back to their rooms.”

Flag Post

Name: Tyler McStaten
Powers: Light Manipulation
Unique Skill: Speed
Bio: Tyler was just your every day College student… until the accident. Tyler Was out on a jog, he did this every day to keep in shape and keep him fast for track,on campus at a college. It was getting late, around 10:00 at night, when he started heading back.
He had no idea about the disease. He was crossing the street when the car came speeding at him. The people inside the car were drunk and were on thier way back from a party… they didnt turn on thier headlights, so tyler had no idea what hit him. He woke up the next day in a hospital, but when he opened his eyes, it was very brightso he closed them again. He tried to rub his eyes to help them adjust, but he toched them and realized they were still open. Then he tried something. he tried imagining the room was brighter, and it became bright again. That was when he discovered his talent. The nurse came in a few minutes later and told him what happened. He wasnt found until the next morning, and by then, it was to late. He had the disease.

MAN THAT TOOK A LONG FREAKING TIME!

I go back up to my room.

Flag Post

Mike.

I ask the guy that jumped over the railing if he wants to stay at my room. “I have this card game I want to try and play. And don’t worry, I’m not a rapist or pervert.”

Flag Post

Hob

Then suddenly there was a voice over in the loud speakers as he went downstairs. So he turned back, upstairs and went back to his room.

Flag Post

(I can’t copy/paste, because my phone is weird about that. However I will ASAP.)

Wilson

I hear a commotion downstairs. As I step into the main room, I take a quick glance around. I spot the two exit doors, one on each side, and a few windows lining the wall. In my mind I picture myself sliding on top of and beneath the tables to reach either exit. I then come out of this state of mind and look around again. There is a decent-sized group of people here. I decide to step outside for a breath of fresh air. As I’m outside, I suddenly hear the alarms. Not knowing exactly what a mutant infestation is, but not wanting to get into a fight, I step back inside. The crowd is already beginning to head back upstairs. I follow them up.

Flag Post

Mike. Shadow manipulation.

I look at the guy apparently not knowig what’s going on. “Hi. I’m Mike. Mike clastery” I say and stick out my hand. “You must be new here. I’ll show you some important parts of the city when this alarm is going away.” I say as I enter my own room. “Oh, would you like some coffee? I have a bit left.”

Flag Post

Wilson

I look up at the man who offered me his hand. He says his name is Mike. I take his hand and shake it. "I’m Wilson Tyon. "

Mike then offers me some coffee. “No thanks Mike. I’m not a big fan of coffee.”

Flag Post

Mike. Shadow manipulation.

“Just tell me if you need something. I’ll get it one way or another” I say and go inside my room.

What a great start for a day. I was hoping I could get some food for tonight but now they won’t let people out.

“I guess I could shadowmeld and go get some food… Nah it’s too risky” I think.

Flag Post

Jake
I go ahead and go on up to Mike’s room with him. It’s not like I want to spend the whole lockdown twiddling my thumbs in my room. “I wouldn’t mind some coffee. I don’t sleep very well down here.”

Flag Post

“Please all Colony members stay inside your room, we have a Mutant Infestation in the Area. Please all Colony members stay inisde your room, we have a Mutant Infestation in the Area." You all hear what was going on, each and everyone of you go back to your room. At exactly when all of you was inside you all hear something happening downstairs, you hear a man screaming then bullets shattering the glasses of the windows and tables breaking, you hear a screech of some kind. You think that something bad was gonna happen, bad time to think that. You all hear something walking through the Air Ducts, and another screech. Bad people who made this place, the doors cannot be opened.