Colony: Life page 4 (locked)

93 posts

Flag Post

Wilson

I sit on the floor to my room, not moving. The carcass still lies there. How did I… Do that? I hear a commotion outside. I manage to stand up and walk out. Mike is out there, as well as another person I haven’t met yet. They seem to be forming a sort of group to stick together through this mess. “Yeah, sure, I’m in.”

As I stand there, waiting for any ideas, I see someone I haven’t seen in a long time. “Jaye? That you man?”

Flag Post

Guard

I look through the bodies of dead shadow beings I look and see that none of the new colonists have died, “You guys are sure some good bunch of kids, considering that you took out those things that have been rampaging over this Colony for over a month or too now, I guess they will think twice before going for a free meal. Haha! Well you guys should head on out now.”

People met each other, people knew each other. It was like faith guided them here for a certain purpose, ah God, he really works in mysterious ways right Rokun?
They will have a great and menacing journey ahead, they will break bones and shatter glass as a matter of fact. This will really be exciting too watch…

Flag Post

Mike.

I look at the others. “So where do we go now?” I ask looking around.

Flag Post

Jaye
“Been a while, Wilson…Mind working together once more?”

Flag Post

Mike.

“Guess it’s the four of us then?” I say. “Now as I asked before where to go?”

Flag Post

Jake
“Hey, thanks for the water, man. I don’t really know where to go now, though.”

Flag Post

Cole
Falling to the ground was the last thing Cole could remember or at least remember having control of but the other stuff was so vivid…. The murder of an officer and his family… slowly torturing them within an inch of death….. forcing the youngest of thye family, a young girl to maime, kill ,and mutilate the rest of her family…..me picking up the mans .44 magnum only to have my natural flowing electricity blowing it up in my hands….then the beast inside me, enraged, beat down the little to death with my bare hands….all I could do was watch as my body did as it pleased, horrified at what I had done I forced my willpower in an attempt to regain control of my body…..I failed to do so and from that point everything went blank.

I woke up the following morning cold, petrified ,and bewildered. I then ask myself ,“What is happening to me?”

Flag Post

Ahh, there they are. They’re getting close to the city. This might get rough huh Rokun?
This is not like they are super heroes. These are some lucky bastards who came across each other thats all… It seems that your nervous, haha who’d not be?

Flag Post

[We aren’t in the colony yet are we?]

Mike.
“I’ve heard about some kind of colony. Maybe we should go there? What do you guys say?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

[We aren’t in the colony yet are we?]

Mike.
“I’ve heard about some kind of colony. Maybe we should go there? What do you guys say?”

You left the colony.

Flag Post

[Oooh. And where are we supposed to go? And ignore my last post]

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

[Oooh. And where are we supposed to go? And ignore my last post]

To the City? Havent you been reading all of the posts???

Flag Post

Fain

i follow the group to the city.

Flag Post

man I signed up for this cause I thoght it would be cool I am sorry that I just got back from a camping trip with no tech at all but this is boring as hell now that I read it

…I quit

Flag Post
Originally posted by sowhat525:

man I signed up for this cause I thoght it would be cool I am sorry that I just got back from a camping trip with no tech at all but this is boring as hell now that I read it

…I quit

nooo…

Flag Post

sorry, but me too

Flag Post

Rokun. I’m sorry but face it. This died :(
I liked it though.

Flag Post

Yeah i know, im quitting too… :(