Dethy mafia!!!!!! (locked)

53 posts

Flag Post

Hey, this is a mafia setup that I personally very much like. The setup goes like this: 1 paranoid cop(always gets a guilty result), 1 naive(always gets innocent), 1 sane(gets normal results), one insane(gets guilty on innocents, and innocent on guilty), and one MAFIA!!!!!!!!!! The thing is, none of the cops know their sanity. They are just told that they are cops. The point is to logically discover who the mafia must be. Every day, the cops should come forward and present their results, and the mafia should try to blend in. At night, the cops present their evidence and mafia make their kill. Now, this is a fast game. At most, it should last a day or two real time. However, I would really like it if I could get a group of people who could be online for about an hour and play through the whole thing at one time. One thing before I post this: Don’t forget that no lynch is an option. If you can’t logically prove that a person is mafia, then vote no lynch. If you no lynch the first two days, then you can get three nights of investigations instead of two. Also, put all your votes in bold, like this: Vote: NL
1.Kranix
2.FlameFlight
3.Guillem
4.Tails
5. Walford

Flag Post

only one mafia? isnt it normally 2, without any sane cop?

Flag Post

No. Then there would only be one day if you lynched town. And even with NL, there is a NK, so 2 mafia vs. two town means a scum win. So no, it’s only one mafia.

Flag Post

i forgot about the overpower rule..

Flag Post

guess i sign

Flag Post

I have actually never participated in one of these, even though I’ve read the rules for it more than once. I’ll play.

Flag Post

You two are in.

Flag Post

sign meh

Flag Post

i’ll sign

Flag Post

Signs.

Flag Post

ok were ready!

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Signs.

All right, that’s a player list, so I’ll be sending out the roles. When you get yours, confirm here in the thread.

Flag Post

Dammit, my mom has decided that we are visiting the nature center. I have to turn off the comp. Sorry, we’ll do this tomorrow.

Flag Post

we forgive you =P

Flag Post

All right, I’m back, but I want to make sure everybody is still here. Please post so I know.

Flag Post

/post

Flag Post

I’ll be here about an hour, then I’ll be gone.

Flag Post

Well, it’s been a while, so I’m gonna see if anyone else wants to play.

Flag Post

Oh, whatever. I guess it’ll just be a normal speed game with this player list…… Sending out roles.

Flag Post

Confirming role. I’ll be here tomorrow from 11.00 A.M aprox. (GTM+1)

Flag Post

Okay, the roles are now sent…… N0 Starts!!!!!! This is a cop headstart, which means that cops will be able to investigate, but there will be no NK. The night will be over as soon as I get an investigation from all of the cops and a PM from the mafia saying they have recieved their role.

Flag Post

Comfirmed role.

Flag Post

Yes, I have my role.

Flag Post

Scott is the only person who has not investigated/confirmed yet.

Flag Post

i can’t i got to drop out my grandma just got really sick and i wan’t be on for a days.
So yea