Live, Die, Die Live and Die. page 103

3735 posts

Flag Post

I summon 1,000,000 large builder bots which rebuild the universes.
However, they get out of control and decide to destroy the universes even more, killing me.

Flag Post

this only happens in your dreams as i make you fall asleep.

i let razer (robot of robot wars) crush me in the head to kill me

Flag Post

I destroy the robot.
I slit my wrists.

Flag Post

I bandage your wounds, but you have stubs for hands forever.
I get cooked into bacon, as I am a pig.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pigjr1:

I bandage your wounds, but you have stubs for hands forever.
I get cooked into bacon, as I am a pig.

While you get cooked, I smash my face into the pan to save you and you fly out and live a happy life. Now my face is melting.

Flag Post

This “face” you are referring to is the happy face you drew with cream on your cinnamon bun. It is melting as you are cooking it in the oven.
I eat myself.

Flag Post

This “face” you are referring to is the happy face you drew with cream on your cinnamon bun. It is melting as you are cooking it in the oven.
I eat myself.

By “I” you mean “Barrack Obama”, by “eat” you mean “is destroying”, and by “myself” you mean “national health standards”. This should make no sense whatsoever.
I insult Bruce Lee leading to insta-death.

Flag Post

I disguised myself as you. Now I am about to die.

Flag Post

I disguised myself as you. Now I am about to die.

Since Bruce Lee knows which one I am (you put on a disguise right in front of him) he knows I’m me. You’re saved, I’m not.

Flag Post

I call in all my friends to disguise as you and you get hidden in the crowd and eventually escape to the sewers with me. Also, a crocodile named Pedodile is about to “attack” me and then eat me.

Flag Post

I call in all my friends to disguise as you and you get hidden in the crowd and eventually escape to the sewers with me. Also, a crocodile named Pedodile is about to “attack” me and then eat me.

Wish granted. (Remember corrupt a wish? This is the unconventional wish kicking in.)
I go to a bieber concert to listen to music to make my head explode.

Flag Post

I shoot you in the ears so you don’t die from listening to it. Unfortunately,I have to go in there to do so I shoot my own ears and begin to bleed.A lot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

I shoot you in the ears so you don’t die from listening to it. Unfortunately,I have to go in there to do so I shoot my own ears and begin to bleed.A lot.

Secretly, I’m batman and save you.
Also, I commit suicide.

Flag Post

Fortunately, the bieber concert already ended and you shot your ears with cheese spray and the blood was actually ketchup merged with the cheese spray. Unfortunately, my unconventional wish kicked in and now I am cleaning. I die from the nasty stench.
Ninja’d again.

I go back in time with Dr. Who to stop you. The death above kicks in.

Flag Post

@Above: You got Ninja’d XD
I see you try to jump into a volcano and use a rope to bring you out. However,the force of it makes ME fall in.

Flag Post

I see you try to jump into a volcano and use a rope to bring you out. However,the force of it makes ME fall in.

Well sir, now I have Ninja’d you.

Flag Post

Well sir, now I have Ninja’d you.

No,actually. Thecartm was the one who did the ninjaing of you since both were for MY post.

Flag Post

Whatever I ressurect myself to stop my suffering and change gravity so that you fall out of the volcano. However, I am shot into space while I change gravity back to stop you from getting into space.

Flag Post

I snap my fingers and the world is saved!
I drown myself.

Flag Post

I suck up all the water.

I plunge myself into a vat of liquid tungsten

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexlincoln2:

I suck up all the water.

I plunge myself into a vat of liquid tungsten

The vat is extremely shallow and you crawl out.
I lock myself up to starve by tieing myself up with a rope, a chain, locking myself inside an iron box that is 1 cubic meter, plunge it into a volcano, have my nub servant pull the rock out which is 3m in diameter and feed it to a dragon that hides inside a cave. Alone. The box is cursed to not open.

Flag Post

I cast a spell of immortality on you. However,the effort drains me of all of my life force.

Flag Post

I feed you magical bacon which heals you. However now I am bleeding as my legs are cut off (I’m a pig).

Flag Post

bandaids op.

unfortunately the only way I could get bandaids was to peel them off my own gaping wound. I’m now bleeding to death.

Flag Post

a freind dog heals u.(final fantasy 4 refrence)

i am affected with a curse that turns me into a baby dragon.now everyone wants my scales