Live, Die, Die Live and Die. page 86

3818 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

lol all you had to do was pull him off me.

true, but the injuries…

Flag Post

I could have lived…..

I took away your eggbeater before you could do any harm.

I died due to my X-mas present sent by that bastard simeng.

His/her Antimatter-bomb,read the second paragraph.

Originally posted by simeng:

Granted- you indirectly drink it. The liquid was kept inside the vial of which it was contained within when you swallowed the the content. Therefore, the poison never affected your body, although it still journeyed all the way from your oral orifice to your posterior. Just to let you know, there were only a few milligrams of the juice and the bottle was the size of your average pea- all able to fit inside without damaging your bodily organs.

I am a time-bomb made up of latent anti-matter- i installed a special mechanism to trigger the transformation necessary. Saving me now will not prevent me from dying later in time. I cannot be defused. Any attempts to occlude detonation will automatically cause me to explode. When I explode, as I am an anti-matter bomb, all potential data about my structure will be forever lost: permanently destroyed. Reinforcing my hull, therefore, won’t work either. No matter how strong a material form is, as long as it is made out of matter, my anti-matter will completely annihilate it in a burst of reduction. With my great blast radius and strength of outward yield, nothing can stop my demise. When I die, there is no way of bringing me back. Pair that with the fact that you can’t stop me from dying in the first place and you have a dilemma on your hands.

Flag Post

Anti-matter is very mysterious substance and not only it disintegrates, it also re-assembles. Something you didn’t knew

Soon, you wake up somewhere else
I see a man falling down… his shade is directly pointing at me and I know he’ll hit me

[People seem to have forgotten true idea of this thread where you set yourself in potentially dangerous situstion instead of guarantiing certain death to yourself. Everytime I see one, I must resort into unnatural revive, which is uncreative IMO]

Flag Post

You are still alive.

I was falling from the sky and someone broke my fall.IT WAS MAIK!

I got sniped by a crab.

Flag Post

Before the crab sniped you, I killed it with a shotgun.

I got shot in the head by Obama.

Flag Post

Obama shot you with an airsoft gun.
I blast my face open with a twelve gauge shotgun.

Flag Post

“Hey, you’re using the gun incorrectly!”

By “blast”, you hit your face with the barrel of gun as opposed to launching bullets at your head. Although you did pull the trigger simultaneously, no stray artillery were heading towards you either. You are perfectly safe.

I travel to the past and kill my prior self

Flag Post

I save you from yourself like terminator.Why do you need to kill your past?You can do it NOW!

I made a time paradox with simengs past killing and used his latent blah blah blah anti-matter bomb to destroy the paradox.

I got owned in EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!

Flag Post

But you didn’t get killed so your perfectly fine.

I jump into a pit with a double layer of liquid lava, and a spike bed underneath. headfirst.

Flag Post

This happens:
and you survive.
But then this happens to me:

Flag Post

Pyro kills spy.

I run deep inside Aperture and throw myself in the incinerator. The only known way in is by turret hell.

Flag Post

THE turret’s are turned off so is the incinerator and i turn into splinter in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_J8oO5UrS8&feature=related

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

It was a dream.

I fall to my death, since the incinerator was off. In fact, why was the previous post removed?

Flag Post

at the bottom is a bouncy castle and it saves you

but then i let razer crush my head like he did to Matilda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4cHWS2758

Flag Post

Razor melts into a pile of molten metal that doesn’t do anything but glow.

Also, the bouncy castle is as much of a lie as the cake GLADoS promised Chell. No, that part after the final boss doesn’t count.

Flag Post

Noone cares. You are allowed to go through the painful process until right before you die; then it stops.
When you naturally heal though, it starts again, with you again being save at the last second.
This cycle goes on until you die.
I stab myself through the heart for scorpions obsession with robots and bad grammar.

Flag Post

I was not saved, therefore you are not affected by all forms of death until I am saved.

Still falling to my death here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dreamsdragon1998:

Noone cares. You are allowed to go through the painful process until right before you die; then it stops.
When you naturally heal though, it starts again, with you again being save at the last second.
This cycle goes on until you die.
I stab myself through the heart for scorpions obsession with robots and bad grammar.

the knife is made of butter so it melts and do nothing

Flag Post

You are not dying. Therefore, your crapbots kill you.

(is still falling)

Flag Post

@Blakzer: It was a dream. You wake up, but in another dream (Don’t know it is a dream though).

@scorpion: I don’t save you, as you are still going through the horrid process of pain.

My head explodes for trying to calculate the total number of dream worlds.

Flag Post

Your head explodes, causing the dream worlds you made and threw me in to evaporate. I save you giving you a copy of your head where your old head was.

I burn myself with a flamethrower in a desert.

Flag Post

It’s night. The flame was not strong enough to burn in the freezing night in desert.

I strap myself to an air-to-air missile.

Also:

Originally posted by Maik50:

[People seem to have forgotten true idea of this thread where you set yourself in potentially dangerous situstion instead of guarantiing certain death to yourself. Everytime I see one, I must resort into unnatural revive, which is uncreative IMO]

Flag Post

It doesn’t fire.
I piss off Cthulhu.

Flag Post

It pushed you away.

I climb a really tall tree with really thin branches.