[Game]Hidden(Concluded: See Page 5 for the winner.)

122 posts

Flag Post

Banner made by Cozythrias.

Roles
Head Assassin – Can use one nightkill each night. Every three nights, the Head Assassin has the choice to recruit two other players to join him.

Assassin Recruit – After being recruited, the Assassin Recruits can perform one nightkill each night.

Ripper – The Ripper is a normal townie, but every five nights he can turn into a monster and use his rampage ability, which kills three players of his choice. If nightkilled, the player who assassinated him will also die. If he is voted off, the last player to cast a vote for him will be killed. If the Ripper’s targets have been protected, he kills the target and the protector.

Mayor – Everyone knows who the mayor is. He can cast two votes during the daytime. He cannot be voted for during the day. If the Mayor is chosen for nightkill, there is a 75% chance that he will survive.

Guard – Can investigate murders.

Townie – Regular townsperson.

Watchman – Can choose one player to watch every two nights.

Doctor – Can choose to protect one person from nightkills each night.

Medic – Can revive a dead player. This ability may only be used once.

Vigilante – Town-aligned killer. Gets one nightkill a night.

Bodyguard – Can choose to protect one person each night. If the protected player is targeted, the bodyguard dies instead.

Elite Bodyguard – Can choose to protect one person each night. If the person they protected is targeted, the attacker is killed.

Vengeful Townie – This player can choose who he wishes to kill upon his death.

Players
scott6356 (Medic) [Killed, Night Four]
Cozythrias (Guard) [Killed, Night Two]
WiiPlayer113 (Head Assassin) [Killed, Night Six]
gandalf5166 (Vengeful Townie) [Killed, Night Four]

sellyme (Vigilante-turned-Assassin Recruit) [Winner]

Guillem14 (Mayor) [Killed, Night Five]
Sabin7 (Bodyguard) [Lynched, Day Four]
XYTWO (Ripper) [Killed, Night Six]
walfordking (Elite Bodyguard) [Killed, Night Four]
Minnakht (Watchman) [Killed, Night One]
jittyot (Townie) [Lynched, Day Two]
Kranix (Townie) [Killed, Night Five]
kashuushian1542 (Townie) [Killed, Night Three]
SilentSam (Medic-turned-Assassin Recruit) [Killed, Night Six]
TailsTheFox12 (Guard) [Killed, Night Three] {Revived, Night Four} [Killed, Night Five]
KnucklesKTE12 (Townie) [Mysterious Death, Night Six]
FlameFlight (Bodyguard) [Lynched, Day Five]
kilozombie (Townie) [Lynched, Day Three]
Sonicdude2 (Townie) [Lynched, Day One]

Flag Post

The town of Blackshore was in chaos this morning. “Four people found dead in their homes this morning,” yelled the town crier over and over again. One of the victims had been found in his bed, killed from what seemed to be a knife wound, cleanly cut, as if a professional had done it. The other three victims had been found in their living room, their bodies torn to shreds, making them unrecognizable to most of the townspeople.
“This is an outrage,” cried the Mayor. “The people who are responsible for this will be put to justice!” He called all of the townpeople to the plaza to have a meeting. “Now, I’m sure you all know about the murders that have happened this morning. I want to know if any of you have seen anybody recently that may have seemed suspicious.”

(Day one has started. Get voting.)

Flag Post

I say we kill Minnakht.

Flag Post

I say we kill sonic for proposing the lynch candidate first.

Flag Post

i vote Sonic

Flag Post

ill bandwagon. sonic.

Flag Post

I’m not normally one for bandwagoning, but Minn is typically a pretty good person…then again, there was that one time he was the Cannibal…I’ll vote to kill off Sonic.

Flag Post

Bandwagoning go!

MarioSonic.

Flag Post

Minnakht: 1
Sonic: 5

Flag Post

So, do we need everyone to vote? Is there a kick timer? Do we only need a majority? Can you vote for yourself? If everyone votes for 1 person who refuses to vote, do we have to wait? We need answers!

Flag Post

Let’s nail Sonic.

Flag Post

confirmed
and vote Sonic

Flag Post

I vote for gandalf5166

Flag Post

As a Major, I can’t bandwagoon one of my cititzens… I’ll vote for Minnakht and for Gandalf5166

Minnakht: 2
Sonic: 7
Gandalf5166: 2

Flag Post

XD i don’t really have much of a choice do i?i vote sonic

Flag Post

Go, bandwagon!

Vote:Sonic

Flag Post

Votes Sonic

Flag Post

Sonicdude was the first to throw out a name. “I think Minnakht seems pretty shady,” he said.
“Jumping to conclusions so quickly, are we Sonic?” asked Gandalf. “That makes me feel like you’re just trying to protect yourself. I cast my vote towards you.”
The other townspeople followed suit, as nine more people voted for Sonic.
“Any last words?” asked the hangman as he tightened the noose around Sonic’s neck.
Sonic was silent, as he looked at the hangman in disgust.
“I’ll take that as a no,” said the hangman as he chuckled. He pulled the lever back, releasing the floor under Sonic’s feet.
Sonicdude2, the Townie, has been lynched.

(It is now Night One. Whisper me your night abilities if they are available.)

Flag Post

Sellyme, voting ends when there is a majority or if 12 or more hours have passed.

Flag Post

OH NOEZ!

Flag Post

Please don’t post images, Kranix.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AbusedZebra:

Please don’t post images, Kranix.

Fixed for you

Flag Post

When will the night end?

Flag Post

yeah i was waiting for night two >_<

Flag Post

Sorry for the delay, guys.

“The watchman is dead! The watchman is dead,” yelled the town crier. And indeed he was. Minnakht was found dead in the street, killed by a bullet to the chest.
“It had to be the vigilante,” said Mayor Guillem. “He’s the only one in this town with a firearm, though I’ve told him many times to get rid of it. Why would he kill the watchman? Was he confused or did he just commit a random murder? It just doesn’t make sense to me. At least the Assassins were quiet last night.”
Minnakht, the Watchman, has been killed by the Vigilante.

(Day Two has started.)