[Game]Hidden(Concluded: See Page 5 for the winner.) page 5

122 posts

Flag Post

Woah, where’d my last post go? (The one saying to stop listening to me).

Anyway, it seems the ripper has done nothing. Well, at this point that’s a bad thing. That leads me to think that the ripper may be Knuckles… Which is a shame, because that was the only possible way to win really (Unless this crate thingy works out for us).

But hang on, isn’t there 3 mafia and 2 townies? In most Mafia games I’ve played, if you’re mafia, you just have to outnumber townies. (Not that I’m complaining or anything…)

Anyway, besides all of that, which is essentially useless, as we need to get either incredibly lucky to win, or we’ll lose, I think I’ll go for crate #5

Flag Post

XYTWO could be the Ripper.

Flag Post

Crate #4 ftw!
And yes sellyme, there is 3 mafia, then 2 townies. Who knows, maybe the crates are actually timed explosives. Trigger would probably work better, but hey, I’m not a bomb maker.

Flag Post

Yes, XYTWO could be the ripper, but he’s been active, so he probably would have sent in an action. Mind you, I don’t know how his mind works.

Flag Post

YOU could be the reaper.

Flag Post

(Ignore me, I’m an idiot)

But I’m obviously not, as the ripper didn’t send in a night action.

Flag Post

He may have. He may have just chosen people to die who were already dead. Double death is not possible!

Flag Post

Hmm… Good point. Abused, can you tell us if that happened? It’s like, a 1 in 5000 chance, but still…

Flag Post

Theres a 1 in 5000 chance that this may or may not be a bump. And only if its a tuesday.

Flag Post

:/

Alright, I just put the other two in the remaining spots.

The five remaining townspeople all chose a crate. They all opened up their crates at the same time. Wii, Knuckles, XYTWO and SilentSam all found nothing in their crates, but when Sellyme opened his, some sort of toxic fumes shot up into his face. As he inhaled the fumes, he felt his body stiffen and he fell to the floor. He was not dead, but completely paralyzed.
Sellyme has been paralyzed, making him unable to perform any night activities.

(Night Six. This will more than likely be the final night.)

Flag Post

that sucks lol, make a new hidden game lol

Flag Post

The Assassins had to take their opportunity tonight. They could kill off everyone in Blackshore. Two of the Assassins tried to attack XYTWO together. They had never brought two assassins to do one job before, but they didn’t want to take any chances of being killed by the Ripper. They both snuck into XYTWO’s house, only to find him wide awake and staring them directly in the eyes.
“I suppose, you’re here to kill me.” he said softly. “Go ahead, I don’t value my life anyway. I’ve done too many things that I regret. You’d actually be doing me a favor.”
The Assassins were quiet for a moment, thinking about what he had said. Then, in the blink of an eye, they both plunged their knives into his chest.
XYTWO groaned. “I didn’t think you guys would really do it. But, then again, you are assassins. Why would I expect anything different?”
The Assassins recoiled as the saw XYTWO suddenly shape shift into a monster of dreadful appearance. It had to stand at least seven feet tall, and it was even hunched over. It had black, slimy skin and completely black eyes with no pupils. Its claws were the most intimidating thing about the beast, as they looked as if they could tear through steel.
The Assassins tried to dash out of the door, but they were not quick enough, for the beast has caught them before they took even two strides. It knocked them down to the ground and they tried to crawl back up to their feet. The beast picked one of them up by the foot and slammed him on the ground numerous times until his skull cracked and he was dead. The other assassin had finally gotten to his feet and started running again. He had gotten a good distance away from the beast now. He looked back and saw that the beast had not even noticed yet. He turned back around and resumed sprinting. He had come to an alleyway, which he used to stop to rest in. He thought that the beast couldn’t have seen him enter. He took his sack of water out and started inhaling it as he was exhausted. He then saw something on the rooftop in front of him, but it soon disappeared.
“Just a figment of my imagination,” he whispered. Soon after, something hit him, leaving him semi-unconscious on the ground.
A few moments later he awoke to the beast standing next to him. He tried to run, but he was not successful in this attempt. The beast jabbed its claws into the assassin’s heart then picked him up and hurled him a distance of about 60 yards, killing him on impact.
The beast soon turned back into himself, XYTWO. He was gasping for breath, as he still had the knives stuck in his chest. He just laid there and eventually died of blood loss.
Sellyme woke up, only to find the town deserted. Everyone that he found was dead. He then went to search Knuckles’ house, remembering that he was still alive, but found him dead on the floor. He had no wounds and he looked like a healthy individual. The cause of his death was unknown.
Sellyme then packed up his things. He needed to look for another town to settle in, or rather he needed to look for another town to eliminate.
Sellyme, the Vigilante-turned-Assassin Recruit, has won Hidden! Congratulations!

Flag Post

Thank you to all that have played!

To all that have played, how would you rate this game on a scale of 1 to 10?

Flag Post

Congrats, selly, even though this is the first time I have even clicked this topic.
:D

Flag Post

Woot! I won <333

I have to say, I played you all like fools (especially Wii and SilentSam) as, if you look through the topic, I’ve posted at least 10 logical fallacvies regarding the Ripper and the Assassin. (E.g. I said that XYTWO was the only one not to post in the topic, when Wii hadn’t and XYTWO had). I’m honestly surprised that none of you picked up on this (Well, Wii did of course, but besides him) and if any of you did I would have been gone instantly.

If you didn’t know already, I was Vigilante turned mafia (The reason Vig. killed so many townies was that I already had an idea of who was mafia, and was trying to get recruited, which would give mafia a massive advantage) and SilentSam was also recruited by Wii, the head assassin.

I’d rate this game 9, and I’d love to play another one.

I’d like to thank all involved, especially Wii for being the difference from being eliminated after killing my entire team, and winnig after destroying my team from the inside. I chanced the entire game on your decision, cheers for coming through on it :P

To be honest, last night as I closed this off, I thought that coming home from school today I would see XYTWO as the winner. The 5 boxes thing screwed my plan up hugely, and without it I would have just had to go inactive and hope no-one got suspicious. Luckily it worked in my favour, despite the nature of the “reward” and that is the only reason I one.

I think XYTWO would probably have won 4 times out of 5, and I hope he will compete in the next mafia game, so we can see who is really better :P

To Wii and SilentSam, I congratulate you on getting as far as you did, and I believe the last few were truly the most strategic competitors.

Anyway, victory speech over, do I get a trophy now? :P

(Dammit, now I have to update my awards section in my profile)

Oh, and before I forgot, I need to say this to avoid sounding like an egotistical jerk:

“The real winner today was Forum Games”

Flag Post

Anyway, victory speech over, do I get a trophy now? :P

No, but this is almost as good.

I will probably make another one of these, but I’m going to do something different before I do.

Flag Post

I give it a 9 out of 10. I was honestly debating whether to NK XYTWO or Selly(and blame it on SilentSam) the last night.

EDIT: What happened to Knuckles?

Flag Post

Knuckles was kicked by the admin :P
Why did you also NK Xytwo? I had a NK, and you had a NK, and I sent you a whisper saying ‘Hey, I’m going to NK xytwo. You get the other guy and we’ll win.’

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

Knuckles was kicked by the admin :P
Why did you also NK Xytwo? I had a NK, and you had a NK, and I sent you a whisper saying ‘Hey, I’m going to NK xytwo. You get the other guy and we’ll win.’

I sent in my NK before you sent that to me. I was too lazy to tell you.

Flag Post

Oh. Well…that kinda sux.

Flag Post

What happened to Knuckles?

I just mod killed him. If he was left alive, the final day would just consist of one vote going towards Knuckles.

Flag Post

I’ve been watching the whole thing, and I agree that sellyme is a genuis.