Game CHALLENGE [Sign-ups - Started]

68 posts

Flag Post

The game has started!

Simply this; every two days I choose a random game and objective. The challengers then play the game and whisper me their entry. Scores will be revealed at the end of each challenge. The worst entry gets eliminated. The first 10 users who have signed gets in. If you don’t make it, there is a waiting list in case one user cannot participate.

LIST:
gandalf5166
kashuushian1542
Drovoxx
viper11475
JaumeBG
Kranix
Julius 001
Zakhep2
sellyme
WiiPlayer113

Once 10 users have signed, the game begins two days afterwards.
Note: If you are already signed for similar games, I’d suggest not signing.
If this game takes too much hate, it may be called off.

Flag Post

It shouldn’t be whispered to you, otherwise we’d have no idea how much we have to play. I don’t want to have to spend 8 hours getting 900,000 on a game, and then find out I only needed 2,000.

Signed though.

Flag Post

I’ll sign as well :D I should do well here like I did in the Achieve to Believe.

Flag Post

Sign. I agree with selly though.

Flag Post

eh i’ll sign

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post

Hey, you don’t have to spend all day and all night coming first. Just not come last. No advantage for coming first.
EDIT: When 4 people have submitted, I will reveal the 3 lowest scores without saying who it is. This rule came to my mind after sellyme’s post.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

Four more users to go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mhouse:

Hey, you don’t have to spend all day and all night coming first. Just not come last. No advantage for coming first.
EDIT: When 4 people have submitted, I will reveal the 3 lowest scores without saying who it is. This rule came to my mind after sellyme’s post.

That’s a good idea!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:
Originally posted by mhouse:

That’s a good idea!

Thanks. This way you can see the score to beat, and I will also show how many people have submitted. Still, remember to whisper, not shout the screenshot.

Flag Post

I’ll join.

Flag Post

Three more then we can get going!

Flag Post

Letting the sign-ups go for another three days unless the roster’s filled.

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

i am in

Flag Post

sign me up
oh come on!

Flag Post

Er, I have to say, I changed my mind and will not join this tournament.

Flag Post

Okay, Mebomb has bailed out, which means we have our 10! Waiting Lists are still open.

Flag Post

48 hours until it begins!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mebomb:

Er, I have to say, I changed my mind and will not join this tournament.

YAY!

Flag Post

Wait, Australian Central Standard Time? SCORE! XD

Flag Post

I’ll be the first to join the waiting list then, I suppose. And yes, selly, you finally have your day. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

Wait, Australian Central Standard Time? SCORE! XD

Why, are you in that time zone? LOL I’m ACST too!