68 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupHomies:

Could WiiPlayer take my place?

Sure.

Flag Post

when will the challenge end?

Flag Post

I’ll sub in for selly during the second challenge.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhoenixW:

I’ll sub in for selly during the second challenge.

Sure, but unfortunately you have 2 and a half hours to complete the first challenge. O.0
ENDS TODAY 3PM ACST.

Flag Post

Please spread the word quickly!!! There is 2.5 hours left.

Flag Post

3 lowest scores:
High: 70.58
Low: 87.77
They are the only submissions at the moment. Due to lack of participation, this challenge will go for another 25 hours.

Flag Post

This ended in 24 hours. You said it would be 3 days! You shouldn’t make it that quickly, people need to practice, and play in other games, and so on.

I’ve got a score now, I’m just optimizing it.

Flag Post

(Edit isn’t working for some reason…)

I’ve submitted a score now. From what I can tell, it’s impossible to get a better score.

Flag Post

3 days for challenge times then.

Flag Post

Okay, it seems you can get a better score than mine, but only if you both encounter a glitch AND know a little secret AND have impeccable timing.

Flag Post

I’ve probably given enough time for this challenge. sellyme, Drovoxx, WiiPlayer113, and Kranix you’re through. Now before you start hammering hate at me, it’s hard to get people to do the challenges. Too short of a game to go on normally, so this is how it’ll work.
You’ll each start off with 2 points. When you lose a challenge you lose a point. When there are 2 players remaining, it’s a best-of-three final.

Next challenge:
Obey Or Disobey?- Play Obey The Game and achieve a high-score on any mode. If the scores are somehow tied, I will go with the highest win percentage.

Flag Post

Selly, don’t post if you need a sub :)

Flag Post

*Posts*

Flag Post

Wait. So am I disqualified?

Flag Post

mhouse, give more rules.
You can’t just say “any mode”, you has to specify a mode, dude.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drovoxx:

mhouse, give more rules.
You can’t just say “any mode”, you has to specify a mode, dude.

You choose which mode, since you can’t tell the difference. It seems people are regaining focus, so everybody’s in this one.

Flag Post

You can tell the difference… Look at the main screen.

Flag Post

Yeah, some modes are definitely more difficult than others…….