Metamorphic Mirrors[Sign-ups - Open 24/7/365]

35 posts

Flag Post

As you are on some mornings, you’re in front of a full-length mirror in your bedroom, just staring into the depths of the reflection, and you truly get lost in it and forget pretty much everything else. Then you finally notice that your reflection is looking quite a bit different from you and come to full awareness. It seems that what just finished is that you’re now some type of animal. For the moment, your somewhat human instincts take over and you flee your home in panic, traveling onwards. At a far away plateau, you stop, apparently accompanied by others, but being too tired to care, you went to sleep, not realizing how cold it was…The next ice age began, freezing you and the others who were resting.

Fast forward several millenia..

The cold is ending, and the ice melts. Fully aware again, you find others of your species here and are adpoted into their family. The problem now is that the cold killed off, well, pretty much everything, though plants are brginning to grow. Moving on, though, you find a remnant of human civilization – a reflective shard of glass. You find that with enough concentration, you can take on four different forms (Human, one of flight, one of ground – on or under -, and one of water), which also influence your family. The glass is still frozen into the ground, so you can’t take it with you, but moving on, someday you might be able to find a whole mirror and return to the past. Until then, you have to survive and travel from mirror to mirror.

[This will be a game where free interaction is encouraged, but at times also a type of map game.]

Sign-up Sheet:

Name:
Personality Description:
(Once a form is taken, it’s gone. I do mean normal, real-world animals.)
Flight Form:
Ground Form:
Water Form:

(For the sake of example, a sheet might look like this:

Name: Jeremiah Townes
Human Appearance Description: Average height, black hair, has six fingers on left hand by some type of mutation.
Personality Description: Curious, but tempermental.
Flight Form: Peregrine Falcon
Ground Form: Wolf
Water Form: Dolphin

[If this doesn’t work, I have an idea for modifying the premise.]

Players:

1. TailsTheFox12 – Miles Prower
2. gandalf5166 – Jake Millar
3. kashuushian1542 – Cash Komini
4. jittyot – Sam Croffer
5. flashdeath30 – Nara Sumas
6. CowFriend – Cower Mooley
7. AbusedZebra – Zadok Allen
8. SupHomies – Dmitri Gustav
9. Minnakht – Madeline Conagher
10. FlameFlight – Jaye Granger
11. Cherrydapple – Maddie
12. Fogfun – David Frent
More if necessary!

Flag Post

Name: Miles Prower
Human Appearance Description: Orangish blonde, sky blue eyes, flexible joints and has something of a tail by accidental nuclear mutation.
Personality Description: Inventive and a born mechanic, but also shy and introvertial.
Flight Form: Bald Eagle
Ground Form: Two-Tailed Fox (Doubles as extra flight form)
Water Form: Seal

Flag Post

You were able to mesh it with your description, so it works with me…

Flag Post

Jake Millar
Male
Black hair, that kind of lean muscle that tends to belong to acrobats or dancers, and green eyes.
Somewhat arrogant, tends to be pretty non-creative.
Andean Condor
Gorilla
Shark

Flag Post

24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 weeks a year?

Flag Post

Name:Cash Komini
Human Appearance Description:Tall,dark brown hair,green-gray eyes
Personality Description:Born with a lot of Agility,and rather creative,he is mostly friendly but he will fight if it means survival
Flight Form:red-tailed hawk
Ground Form:Tiger
Water Form:Killer Whale

Flag Post

Name: Sam Croffer
Human apearance: Tall with black hair and pale blue eyes
Personality: Strange and kind of crazy but pretty much a friendly guy
Flight Form: Great Horned Owl
Ground Form: Wolf
water Form: Sailfish

Flag Post

Name: Nara Sumas
Human App Des: Blonde, slightly pale, but not noticeably so. Bright blue eyes, thin, but muscle dominant in the little bulging bodyweight she has.
Personality Des: More a male in the way she acts, she often tries to do things in a more solitary type way, though she has no problems when it comes to being around others.
Flight form: Spine-tailed Swift
Ground form: Grey Fox
Water form: Box Jellyfish

Flag Post

Hmm, mysterious game, I’m gonna try it out.

Name: Cower Mooley (stupid name)
Human Appearance Description: Black hair, white eyes, a bit higher than average people, black patches on skin because of over-froze during Ice Age. Might I add, he’s also pretty strong.
Flight Form: Whooper Swan (migrates from Iceland)
Ground Form: Cow
Water Form: Leatherback (a type of sea turtle, big too)

Flag Post

Okay, I’ll fill in the new applications…

Originally posted by sellyme:

I mean the sign-ups will stay open.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

There are only 52 weeks in a year. :P

Flag Post

Name: Zadok Allen
Human Appearance Description: Old, but still in good shape. Long, grey hair and an unkempt beard. Blue eyes. Taller than average.
Personality Description: Serious, hard working, pessimistic.
Flight Form: Vulture
Ground Form: Bear
Water Form: Giant Squid

Flag Post

Name: Dmitri Gustav
Human Appearance Description: Average height, skinny, long,dark hair, brown eyes
Personality Description: Laid back, funny, does things for thrill
Flight Form: Flying Squirrel
Ground Form: Monkey
Water Form: Dolphin

Flag Post

Name: Madeline Conagher
Human Appearance Description: Again, it’s overalls, steel-plated boots, rubber gloves, some kind of a blue shirt, and a hardhat, with shoulder-length brown hair.
Personality Description: Tries to help everyone around, but is also shy.
Flight Form: Dragonfly
Ground Form: Beaver
Water Form: Salmon

Flag Post

bill
human
white
funny
bird
insect
fish

Flag Post

Lio i think you have to be more specific than that :P

Flag Post

Name: Maddie
Human Appearance Description: Fair-skinned girl with curly shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair and blue-green eyes. Has freckles.
Personality Description: You’ll see
Flight Form: Eagle
Ground Form: Cat
Water Form: Sea Horse

Flag Post

Bump!

Gotta keep this thread running, or else no game! Come on, people, did the complexity scared you away?

Flag Post

Name: David Frent
H.A.D.: 6’3", 157 lbs. Black hair, green eyes eyes.
Personality: Very imaginative. Somewhat daring. However, is also shy.
Flight form: Golden Eagle
Ground Form: Wolverine
Water Form: Swordfish

Flag Post
Originally posted by liosfan:

bill
human
white
funny
bird
insect
fish

Have to be more specific, sorry. I don’t ask much…Updating. I’ll probably start the game when the day camp I’m in ends, on Friday. Your slot will be reserved until Friday.

Flag Post

i don’t think we should update the sheet.this has been full for quite awhile

Flag Post

I wasn’t originally intending to play, but the story captured my imagination…

Name: Jaye Granger
Human Appearance Description: Blond hair, typically hazel eyes which look others colors depending on emotion.
Personality Description: Unpredictable, but often tempermental and often curious.
Flight Form: Peregrine Falcon
Ground Form: Blue Wolf
Water Form: Blue Whale

Flag Post

Wow, why do so many people wants to be wolf and hawk type flight beings. Is it because they’re awesome? Or that they keep Chuck Norris away?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Wow, why do so many people wants to be wolf and hawk type flight beings. Is it because they’re awesome? Or that they keep Chuck Norris away?

wolves and hawks are kinda popular

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

In my personal opinion, they are pretty cool. It turns out I can’t start this tomorrow, though – a short notice trip to visit family came up so I’ll start the game when I get back.