Decisions

12 posts

Flag Post

Ok, so you’re looking at this computer screen now and then you are suddenly sucked into the dimension of space-time, which is currently UN-ESCAPABLE (MWAHAHAHAHAHA). Choose what to do next.

I’ll start: I find a planet with breathable air and build a colony on it. The planet is called “WEIRD”.

Flag Post

You slowly get tired from the craziness of being alone. Packing your bags, you stumble across a note.

Flag Post

The note says: “თქვენ უნდა მიიღოთ უფრო მეტი ხალხი ამ პლანეტაზე”. You have to decipher it!

Flag Post

თქვენ უნდა მიიღოთ უფრო მეტი ხალხი ამ პლანეტაზე…
Maybe it’s a riddle. Or maybe you’re just hallucinating.

Flag Post

I rip the note in half, get on the nearest computer, and make a forum game on Kong asking what to do, while pretending it’s a game.

Actually no, screw that, I’ll just sit up all day/night playing games. Why would I want to escape?

Flag Post

But there is no internet connection on planet WEIRD, sadly, so you can’t do that.

Suddenly, a big green creature approaches you.

Flag Post

the cresture is actually brown- its a domo! it eats you the end…

Flag Post
Originally posted by uberdomo:

the cresture is actually brown- its a domo! it eats you the end…

Stop the spam, kthxbai.

The big green creature turns out to be YOUR MOTHER11!!!!

And then she (he? it??) starts talking…

Flag Post

The creature says “გამარჯობა!”

Flag Post

You reply by sympathetically punching it in the gut over and over again, while saying that you don’t understand its language.

Flag Post

It’s gives you a bear, bitch, slap!

Flag Post

You simply undo the hook and loop strap, and the creature magically turns into a cuddly pillow!
(lolPillowPetz)