[Sign-ups] Echoes page 2

42 posts

Flag Post

Cool. I won’t abandon this thread don’t worry >:D

Flag Post

That doesn’t give me trust in you.

You say you’ll stay and then puts up an evil face?

Flag Post

Pludr, ALL the kids do it nowadays. Duh.
And, cool! I gotz acceptance.

Flag Post

lol i have a light katana :D.for those of you who don’t know what a katana is,its a Japanese samurai longsword.

Flag Post

I want this thing to start… I am so bored…. So, so bored…

Hey, are we all gonna start together, or are we going to start on our own little storyline at first? It’d help if I knew beforehand.

Flag Post

I’m probably going to start it soon. Also, Zakhep’s slot is open now. He muted me, so I’m assuming he’s mad that he can’t play as a 12 year old. Unless he meant to click add as friend…

Also, we’re all going to start off on our way to the training grounds. So separated for a short bit, then we come together.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

Also, we’re all going to start off on our way to the training grounds. So separated for a short bit, then we come together.

That helps, thank you. Just needed a heads up.

Flag Post

Name: Shaun Westerby
Squad: Echo
Unit: Echo 9
Description: 5’11 162 lb. Light brown hair with blue eyes. Decent muscles mainly for climbing. A serious person who looks at every situation tactically.
Bio: Was born in Manchester only to later move to Western South Dakota but later joined the British army and was a reconnasiance sniper in Iraq. He then had an early retirement and moved back home to South Dakota. Later fought in the Canadian war in late 2010 and the 2nd Civil War until 2012…… He then joined the army after watching his family die before his eyes. Ironically the next day his brother was drafted only to die in early confrontation.
Other: Well versed in vehicles all shapes and sizes particularly ATV’s and helicopters.

Flag Post

Awesome. I’ll leave the last slot if someone wants to join later. Also, I forgot to mention, there is 1 requirement for this game:

Use proper grammar. I’m not saying it has to be perfect, but at least try.

Thanks! Starting up.

Flag Post

Name:Ace
Unit:Echo 06
Description:5’7 | 140 lb. | A fit agile man. Sort of slender yet muscular for his size. Black Hair, Brown Eyes.
Bio:Ace was a very intelligent boy in his childhood. He aced practically all of his tests and scored well on exams and such. Until a day in his teenage years his family was massacred by a psychotic murderer. He then took a vow to avenge his family and help others and later became a part-time unknown assassin.
Other:Incredibly good with Aiming. Intellectual. Good with computers and anything with numbers. Fast.

Flag Post

125 lb **

Flag Post

Ok, the game is full. I will be taking reserves, because I’m sure someone won’t play.

Flag Post

Am I in?

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

Ok, the game is full. I will be taking reserves, because I’m sure someone won’t play.

I’ll try to play… But you’re freaking psychic, man. Freaking psychic.

Flag Post

No, it’s because in every single game on here, there’s always a few people who sign-up but then don’t play.

Flag Post

Yea, I’ve seen that happen… I’m sticking through this, though!