71 posts

Flag Post

RP CHARACTER POST TEMPLATe
Name:
Powers/Skills:
Weapons:
Armor/clothing:
Entity?:

Hello all, Me and ebil are currently hosting a mass RP war, This war must have 5+ or 10+ people, The template above is shown as a base newbies guide if they don’t know how to set there character up, Rules:No godmodding, No going against base logic or set rules by admin (Ebil me etcetera) If you spam or try to win just by god modding you’ll be kicked, Also realism somewhat applys here

Flag Post

Currently, the sides are:
Holy
Unholy
Cult of Souls
and the Third (Neutral).
If you wish to make a new side, please ask one of us.
Current peoples:
Holy: leftyman23 (NA)
Unholy: ?
Cult of Souls: BCLEGENDS
Third: Me, Blyman101, Lani_Neon, mobius10987

Please note: We are a two-man task force. We will NOT always be able to accept/answer questions/whatever on the spot. However, I will be checking from approximately 9:00-12:00, every half hour, every Monday-Friday to see if more people have joined. Thank you for understanding.

Flag Post

i need help with the powers/skills and entity

do i need to have a last name?

Flag Post

Last name is optional, Entity as in your not a being of this realm or relative, Power/skills as in did your brain advanced to hyper calculation? Or do you have seasoned training, AND NO DO NOT EVER GO OVERBOARD PLEASE.

Flag Post

Sooooo… how does the sign-ups sheet work? It needs more explanation – example explanations:
Name (Self explanatory):
Age (Also self explanatory):
Race (What species are you?):
Powers/Skills (Again, self explanatory, but don’t godmod with these):
Weapons (Self explanatory):
Armour/Clothing (Self explanatory):
Entity? (I don’t know WHAT this is supposed to mean):

Flag Post

I just posted what it is.
Wiki answers:that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Flag Post

Name: Mark
Race: Human
Powers/Skills: Can control light, to an extent; also has the ability to warp time slightly. (See armor/clothing).
Weapons: Blades of light, also a normal falchion if unable to bend light. (See armor/clothing).
Armor/Clothing: Plain T-Shirt and jeans, with a necklace. Note: The necklace feeds off of light, and refines the energy to a certain point where it can either speed or slow down Mark, also giving him the ability to control light to an extent.
Entity: Er… No, he’s not one…
Alignment: Leader of the Third army.
And why did I follow the template? Cause I’d rather follow stuff like that.

Flag Post

Name: Harvey ( Dawn of The Dusk)
(by flesh)17
Race:vampire
Powers/Skills: Trained Senses and above average strength and speed (x2)
slightly below average stamina
some minor holy and unholy powers
can be killed like a human only a little more difficult
Weapons: Knife
Armor/clothing: Black hooded robe
Alignment: Third army

Flag Post

I’m still not happy with the explanations for the stuff.

Flag Post

Character name: Nick, Bearer of darkness (Alot of known names throughout his reputation)

Entity: Some sort of bearer of darkness that exist’s but doesn’t

Clothing/armor:Some type of trenchcoat, A odd sleeved shirt and pants that bear some symbols sometimes, Normal shoes.

Weapons: A modified High caliber pistol, The modifications make the projectile accelerate as it comes through the barrel (Aka slug+Magnet manipulation)
Ammo:Some sort of mix of mercury/explosive filled slugs

Face:Usually covered by a mask or balacava of some sort, But it appears to be white, Eyes:Blood red

Race:Unknown to mortals

Powers:Unknown

Alignment:Neutral

Flag Post

Somethings are to simple, Ok your base clothing face characteristics for the character, Weapons as in common things you use like a rifle or knife, Entity as in are you a being of unknown? etcetera

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

I’m still not happy with the explanations for the stuff.

Flag Post

tell me if i have the ok for my char sheet

Flag Post
Originally posted by mobius10987:

tell me if i have the ok for my char sheet

A bit much on the speed/strength, Twilight much?

Flag Post

XD i downed it a bit , he doesnt sparkle, the sun will burn him badly if hes exposed for long periods of time

Flag Post

Still seems twilight to me, But ok though it has to be 2x/1x because it would be unfair to human players

Flag Post

Also, please state what side you’re on. As in, “Holy” or “Unholy”.

Flag Post

im pretty sure i put neutral

Flag Post

Then you’re the Third army?

Flag Post

yes, should i put that instead?

Flag Post

Neutral should be automaticly counted to third army

Originally posted by EbilWulf:

Then you’re the Third army?

Flag Post

I edited my bit, so… My apologies.

Flag Post

edited

Flag Post

…well, I guess that the explanations the mods gave will suffice for the purposes of this game. I’ll sign up, I guess.

Name: Shade Eclipsion
Race: Unknown, but looks like a shadowy ghost creature with red eyes and white pupils
Powers/Skills: Ethereality (physical attacks such as bullets and swords pass through form without causing damage; energy attacks such as fire and concentrated light can cause damage), Flight (due to obvious lack of mass; floats with ‘foot-wisp’ a few inches above the ground when not flying), Gravity Control (this includes flipping, increasing and decreasing normal gravity, creating gravity streams or orbs for offensive and defensive purposes and creating or cancelling out gravity wells powerful enough to form black holes or anti-gravity zones which are totally inaccessible to those affected by gravity), ‘Energy’ Control (for want of a better word; same colour as ‘skin’, which is pitch black; fired from hands, or used to make blade-ish weapons and such).
Weapons: What was mentioned in Powers/Skills.
Armour/clothing: No clothes, but not technically naked due to lack of visible genitals; passive armour consists of ethereality and gravity orbs
Entity?: Yes
Alignment: Cult of Souls (new alignment possibility?)

Flag Post

and more on the whole powers and whatnot
he can be killed in pretty much any way a human can he can just take a bit more of a beating

Flag Post

Cult of souls sounds demonic, Perhaps mid unholy?

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

…well, I guess that explanations will suffice for the purposes of this game. I’ll sign up, I guess.

Name: Shade Eclipsion
Race: Unknown, but looks like a shadowy ghost creature with red eyes and white pupils
Powers/Skills: Ethereality (physical attacks such as bullets and swords pass through form without causing damage; energy attacks such as fire and light can cause damage), Flight (due to obvious lack of mass; floats with ‘foot-wisp’ a few inches above the ground when not flying), Gravity Control (this includes flipping, increasing and decreasing normal gravity, creating gravity streams or orbs for offensive and defensive purposes and creating or cancelling out gravity wells powerful enough to form black holes or anti-gravity zones which are totally inaccessible to those affected by gravity), ‘Energy’ Control (same colour as ‘skin’; fired from hands, or used to make blade-ish weapons and such).
Weapons: What was mentioned in Powers/Skills.
Armour/clothing: No clothes, but not technically naked due to lack of visible genitals; passive armour consists of ethereality and gravity orbs
Entity?: Yes
Alignment: Cult of Souls (new alignment possibility?)