RP, Holy vs Unholy & Third (Neutral) page 3

71 posts

Flag Post

We need more people.

Flag Post

Name:Joey Quiver
Race:undead
Powers/Skills:elemancy,necromancy,and strong persistence.
Weapons:ancient book,helps syphin power. blood ruby staff,generaly helps everything slightly.
Armor/clothing:ancient robes,helps dark elemancy slightly
Entity:yes,controling a dead human body.
alignment:cult of souls,original bloodline.

Flag Post

more people join

Flag Post

@leftyman: I agree – this needs a lot more people.
@OP: It looks like Unholy isn’t being joined at all. If anyone doesn’t join it in the next few pages, or before the game starts, perhaps the Cult of Souls could replace it entirely?
@hero122: I’d say your character was underpowered. For comparisons, look at my character, and note that the OP did NOT consider him to be godmodding.

Flag Post

Name: Dominic

Age: Mostly deceased, but you wouldn’t know it. He still gets around like someone in his early 20s.

Race: Although he is not a full member of the undead, that’s what he should be considered.

Powers/Skills:

Dominic has the power of regrowth. Until he is finally killed, any wound inflicted on him heals with relative speed. This doesn’t mean that if he is shot the hole instantly disappears, however he will be better after a few minutes. Thhis doesn’t just apply to small wounds however, if he loses a limb he is able to regenerate it.

Dominic also had the capability to cause a rapid unnatural growth to occur in his body. These rapid growths are short lived before his body restores it’s natural shape.

Weapons: Dominic uses his unnatural growth at short distances, which is where he excels. He also uses an old, model 1895 Whinchester repeating rifle at long distance.

Armor/clothing: Dominic wears normal clothes, boot cut jeans, a white t-shirt, and a light brown sweatshirt with a small white emblem just under his left shoulder. His clothes are somewhat tattered but aren’t trashed by any means.

Allignment: Dominic is a mercenary, fighting for whoever he feels like fighting for.

Flag Post

cmon more people join

Flag Post

K,adding power. oh and message the owner and get this on the road!

Flag Post

we still need more people though

Flag Post

Is this still going to happen

Flag Post

spread the word and it will

Flag Post

bump. Ps:this was all posted via an itouch

Flag Post

bumpage

Flag Post

Name:Kash Komini
Age:25(when he became part undead,actually hundreds of years old)
Race:Undead mostly,still kinda human
Powers/Skills:has weird death powers,able to control 3 bodies.each have different abilities

Pain realm:VERY strong,carries around a large mace (6 ft,1 ft across for the head).Rage mode enables his ability to control gravity to an extent
Nightmare realm:VERY fast,carries around a scythe (6 ft,2 ft for blade).Rage mode enables his ability to put people through their worst fears,but only last one second even though it will seem like hours
Death realm:his main body.Rage mode enables his ultimate ability:to control gravity,temperature,fire,water,earth,air,and many other elements

Weapons:Katana and wakizashi,enchanted with death magic
Armor/clothing:Cloak enchanted with death magic like his swords
Entity?:not one
alignment:cult of souls

Flag Post

Name: Unda (Formerly Trout Clay.)
Age: Debatable. When its human form died, 23. When it was reanimated in this form by an interested and powerful sorcerer, 207. It doesn’t keep track now.
Race: Water Elemental
Powers/Skills: It is animate water, and thus not affected by physical harm. It is ridiculously strong and fast, and can control its form, even increasing bulk up to a point by absorbing water. It cannot stray from water very long, or it dematerializes. Water-soluble things added to its form weaken it by diluting its animus. Sponges (If you get close enough,) are incredibly and cripplingly painful (And lethal.) Fire can turn it to stream, which can kill it. Cold can freeze it, affecting it similarly. (Since it has no body heat, it must be on guard in cold enviroments.) It cannot speak, but it can get across pictures and emotions via a basic telepathy. Knows the ritual to turn a soul into an elemental.

It’s body has no soul, simply animus (The basic part of the soul,) making it immune to death magic and focusing his aura. Thus, if someone looked at its aura they would see a silhouette, as opposed to a ghostly and hazy image, and, if they manage to comprehend them, its emotions.

Can animate water around it temporarily, giving it the vestige of life and letting it fight under its command.

In theory, a water elemental could transform into a terrible and dreaded blood elemental. Though Unda does not know how, it is searching for a method. If it succeeded, it would be able to cause insanity by a touch, it would no longer freeze or boil except via magic, it could drain blood and energy from its victims, it could attempt to control someone with their blood or kill them by causing their blood to rebel, and it could animate blood or corpses with blood in them. It would have to drain at least a pint of blood or an equivalent amount of energy every week or it would be destroyed, though it could stray from water. Other weaknesses would still apply.
Weapons: A well forged damascus steel kilij, and a similarly made main gauche.
Armor/clothing: Some river pebbles. It’s animate water, like it really wears clothes.
Entity?: Yes.
Alignment: Cult of Souls

Oh, and to make it clear, it wasn’t really reanimated, it’s like its former soul was a building block for the form of a water elemental and it retains some of Trout Clay’s memories and sentience, even though its mind is effectively incomprehensible to a humanoid or former humanoid.

Flag Post

Seeing as this has been bumped, I shall suggest that the two inactive sides are removed entirely and/or absorbed into the two that are mostly being joined (i.e. the Unholy team is removed entirely in lieu of the Cult of Souls, and the Holy and Neutral sides are melded together as the Holy team).
And cyan, I think you’d REALLY have to be pushing it to be godmodding (e.g. total destruction of anything in a hundred metre radius at will would probably be godmodding).

Flag Post

Maybe I should upgrade Unda.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cyancanine402:

Maybe I should upgrade Unda.

go for it

Flag Post

bumpage

Flag Post

mobius… I have a feeling this is dead. Just for the record.

Flag Post

1.yes,melding the teams sounds good to me.
2.mabey we could ask a mod to “adopt” this game so it doesnt die,Hmmmmmmmmm?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

1.yes,melding the teams sounds good to me.
2.mabey we could ask a mod to “adopt” this game so it doesnt die,Hmmmmmmmmm?

makes sense