rebuilt

52 posts

Flag Post

you ever noticed the convaluted systems of sighning up to a forum rp these days? im not nearly as strict as some of those others. heres rules

1.only say things that have to do with the topic

2. no criticism to me. even though it may be “constructive”

3. this is the basic sighn-up sheet. very simple. i will put no sighnups on tyhe title, if i dont want new guys.:http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/99830-rebuilt-sighn-up-instructions

4.this place is barren! no “finding” a rpg, or a tank. people are scraping the botom of the barrel i this rp. no one is gonna leave something lying around.

5.this is about rebuilding a town. we will al work apart, then as we grow into a complete town, we wil need to work together.

6.dont just go:“begins to rebuld town…entire town rebuilt wit my super-powers!”its annoying.

name:john lincoln
skill:leadership
i am this towns mayor. i welcome you to whats left of greenburg. there are mutants running amok. we all have to try to stay positive, and rebuild! lets start! (you will decide what store/place you wanna rebuild, and then build it. you must show progress slowly, and give good detil on what you are doing to help with the progress. in the event of an attack, use whatever is on hand, an fight the mutants. we have lots of paint, and if your skilll isnt carpentry you must get a carpenter to help you with finer details of carpentry, and as it is with other skills. if you dont et it, then look at sighn-up sheet. post sighn-ups here. not there.post questions there. now lets start the sghn-ups!)

Flag Post

Name:Zak Heppenstall(please call me Zakhep or Zak)
skill:scientist
I am the Scientist. I can:
Think of things to build
Invent new things
Teach kids science
Discover cures for diseases
and much more!
I may not build anything but I’m a big help
So will you accept me?

Flag Post

no criticism to me. even though it may be “constructive”

….

Flag Post

yes. i think some people are walking out of the ruins to help us, Zakhep.

Flag Post

yay!

Flag Post

I dont want to sign up, which you misspelled every time you have it up there. I just want to point out that you created a thread just to tell people how to sign up, which you could hae easily done in the OP of this thread. Just wanted to say that. And yes, I am criticizing the way you did that.

Flag Post

he’s probably a kid
kids mis-spell some words

Flag Post

Name:Cash Komini
Skill:Doctor
I am the doctor.I can:
Cure diseases(only if the cure has been discovered)
Discovers diseases(yep,i discover,Zak discovers cure,i cure)
Teach kids Medical school
and perform a bit of surgery and can heal normal cuts and bruises

i CAN build but i will probably have my hands full healing people so i won’t build very often

Flag Post

yes, cash is now with us! we need a few more survivors before we rebuild the town.

Flag Post

Name:Flem Lopper
Skill:Builder
I am good at building almost everything and I can make blue prints for new buildings, is very skilled in math as well(just to let you know)

Flag Post

good. now the four of us might be able to rebuild part of the town, but i think we should wait for only a few more. maybe just 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slothman400:

good. now the four of us might be able to rebuild part of the town, but i think we should wait for only a few more. maybe just 2.

ok sounds good to meh

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zakhep2:

he’s probably a kid

I don’t know many kids over the age of 13 who can’t spell 1 letter words. And any who can’t probably shouldn’t be running a Forum Game. And nuts to “No criticism”, you can’t tell me what I can and can’t say. Here’s your criticism.

Learn to spell.
Learn to format.

Then you may be able to run a forum game. But this one will be inactive by Monday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

he’s probably a kid

I don’t know many kids over the age of 13 who can’t spell 1 letter words. And any who can’t probably shouldn’t be running a Forum Game. And nuts to “No criticism”, you can’t tell me what I can and can’t say. Here’s your criticism.

Learn to spell.
Learn to format.

Then you may be able to run a forum game. But this one will be inactive by Monday.

inactive by monday? i doubt it. i think i can run this game long enough to rebuild the town.

Flag Post

name: Carlos
skill: CEO

Is good at runing/managing big tower blocks.
Is capeable of working 18 hours a day every day.
Is good with paper work.
Helps making big money.
Makes good choices.

Flag Post

name:game9
Skillz: woodworking

Is good at rebuilding small wooden buildings
Is good with tools
Is NOT good with cutting trees
Makes ok money

Flag Post

game9 and carlos! your the last ones we need to rebuild the first building. town hall! Carlos, make sure people follow flem’s blueprints, flem, oversee the quility of work. Zak, and cash work together to place the basic bricks, and build the collumns, and roof. smaller details should be done by game9, like iwindows and doors. i will do most of the work.

this is what it looks like:http://www.sterling-ma.gov/Pages/SterlingMA_Webdocs/0154FDE4-000F8513?Action=IBPicture4

its not much but it will work to begin the town.

Flag Post

Stats:
Level:1
At:2
Def:1
Speed:2
Int:6
XP:1/10

Work:
Placing basic bricks:
1/30
1 point per day
Increase PPD by leveling up Building

Skills:
Building:
Level:1
Rate: 1 PPD
XP:1/10
Can:
Build basic things

Flag Post

slothman400 i dont rlly get how im gonna post how im building stuff do i just tell u progress on the windows and doors im building

Flag Post

“Okay listen up these are the plans we are using…”

I hold up the plans.

“…If you need a second look there on that wood board”

Flag Post

Name: Lance
Skill: Weaponry Inventor & User

Pros:
Makes Weapons from just about anything
Uses them correctly
Can show how people can use them correctly
Makes both CQC and LRP weaponry

Flag Post

I’m sure you’ll be accepted so start inventing a weapon

Flag Post

I’m sure you’ll be accepted so start inventing a weapon

How do I start?

Flag Post

I kinda like the idea of this. However your ‘speelingh’ isn’t too good =p.

Name: Josh McMiller
Skill: Construction

Pros:

• Can work on a variety of basic construction projects.
  • Whether it’s painting or interior designs, Josh can help out with anything that doesn’t require a Master’s Degree.
  • Likes beer.

Weapon:

A hammer, wrench, shovel, or anything that’s just lying around the building area.

Flag Post

_ ok zak, you can take the game from here. no one needs my acceptance anymore. just rebuild the town so it has a hospital, an armory, a lab, a store, and a home for each person in the town. once that is done i will give you the next task. i hereby promote zak to mayor . john lincoln is now just the narrator.