The Crazy Chain

20 posts

Flag Post

Continue this crazy chain with whatever! Example:
User 1) There was a crazy tower. This guy fell in and hit his head on the bookshelf.
User 2) He bounced of the bookshelf and down the stairs.
User 3) He landed on some pencils, which made him roll…
I start each chain and end each chain. You can have up to 2 sentences in a chain segment.
Chain 1
The was a mad waterslide at the top of Mount Everest. Someone slipped on it and slid down Mount Everest, until he found a ramp of the waterslide.

Flag Post

He went down that waterslide.

Flag Post

He slided but the water slide was broken and he fell off.

Flag Post

Then he crunched his nuts on the sharp end of the rock. The pain caused him to jump onto the same waterslide.

Flag Post

The waterslide ran out of water, however, and the person began to roll down it. Straight towards a tree.

Flag Post

The tree noticed the incoming danger and lept out of the way. “Huh! I knew settling down in the middle of this waterslide was a bad idea!” The tree thought.

Flag Post

The person continued, before veering off of the waterslide and into… Schlitterbahn…

Flag Post

Another waterslide!
However, he has a donut to help him, so he eats it and gains superpowers!
He flies off the waterslide, and realizes he’s at a huge water park.

Flag Post

He burns the park down with his super powered laser vision.

Flag Post

A meteor suddenly crushes him.
Chain Finished!
Chain 2
Someone was playing tennis suspended on top of a building. His opponent smashed the ball off the ground into the guy’s face. He fell down the building.

Flag Post

He fell onto a giant marshmallow

Flag Post

The marshmellow breaks in half so he keeps falling.

Flag Post

He remembered he had a parachute. He opens the parachute.

Flag Post

The parachute turns out to be an anvil.

Flag Post

As he falls, he is sucked up into a jet engine.
You are Dead
Chain over!

Chain 3 Some dude was flying his spaceship when his ship blew up.

Flag Post

I start each chain and end each chain.

I haven’t declared it’s over.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CraigKiller:

The parachute turns out to be an anvil.

He wonders why he had taken an anvil instead of a parachute. He proceeds to cut the strings so he doesn’t fall any faster.

Flag Post

but then he realizes that the anvil was right above him so it smacks right into his head and keeps falling faster

Flag Post

Lol good physics guys… you and the anvil would fall at the same speed hurp durp…

Flag Post
Originally posted by boomyfun:

Lol good physics guys… you and the anvil would fall at the same speed hurp durp…

i know huh?! i wish it was that realistic but it aint! so lets imagine its an acme anvil!