[GAME] FAW VI: The Last. CLOSED1 The winner of the Birthday mission was Walfordking! The overall winner was Walfordking!

976 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to FAW!
This is chapter 6 of FAW.
We join the team as they try to fight a group of insane super-masterminds. Sounds easy, huh?
NOT.

To sign, use this simple form:

Name:
Powers (3 Max, 1 Min)
Ability:
History:

Signups:
1.Unown Entity (BCLEGENDS. Is currently controlling five characters – himself, Alex, Catherine, Fred and Charlotte.)
2.Raig Aida (Craigkiller)
3.Zackary Seld (Flashdeath30)
4.Mega Z (Kingzak13)
5.Grim (Grim_weeper00)
6.Martin Carpen (Minnakht)
7.Cambazooty Jackson (PlainBlandMan)
8.Hob (Walfordking) (Walfordking is now playing as Gin, Toby and Hob at this moment.)
9.Chris Crippler (Squidward568) (Is now playing as Nathan, Jake Crippler)
10.David Burnanen. (CrimsonBlaze.)
11.Jaye Granger. (FlameFlight.)
12.Marius Embelus (Randomturtle. Is also playing as Para-site.)
13: Alex Stryka (Slater9731)
14:Miles ‘Tails’ Prowler (TailsTheFox12)
15:Lightbringer (Fogfun)
16:Zeux Schurbuster (Aldrin)
17: Knuckles (KnucklesTE12)
18: Sonic (SnoicTHedgehog)
19. Orika Moon (Goes by Radclaw) (Radclaw1)
20.Jeremiah (TimeStrike)
21:James McCray.
22:James Darton
23:Kyle Basskett
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:

Good Luck!

Flag Post

Start from where you left off!
Killing the Shadow Cores group.

Flag Post

RESERVED

Flag Post

(I left of in prison)

Marius

“God this sucks” I say.

R slayer

“But what are we going to do?” I ask.

Jessica

“We will escape!” I say.

I stab the guard in the back and open the door.

“C’mon” I say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by squidward568:

so i am assuming i was with the rest of the group at the end

are the shadow cores dead?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:
Originally posted by squidward568:

so i am assuming i was with the rest of the group at the end

are the shadow cores dead?

Theres only 1 Shadow Core…..

Flag Post

[I thought we had already beaten the Shadow Core and co.? Read the last few pages of FAW V for what I mean by this.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[I thought we had already beaten the Shadow Core and co.? Read the last few pages of FAW V for what I mean by this.]

or the entirety of my story in number 3
i killed like 10 of them

Flag Post

[so I stayed in that holon-based body in the last game, but it’ll only last a day]

Martin

Hm. Seems the party that started in what I feel was ages ago is still running. And I can’t get drunk either, seems my mind is somewhere else and isn’t affected by the brain… meh. Catherine’s close, too. I wonder what did she mean when she said she’d rather be hugging me than Unown… or was it something else, not hugging? Oh well. The important part is that if my mind is somewhere far and this body is essentially controlled in a remote manner, she can’t read it.

But that doesn’t fix the fact alcohol stops being pleasant.

Flag Post

Ooops. Sorry folks.

After beating the Shadow Core once again, the team focused on saving the universe from the ghosts.

Fire had started to build across all the realms. In the Hyperspace Prison, the fire was at its worse. The prison started to collapse.
RANDOMS MISSION: GET OUT OF THERE QUICKLY!

The ghosts built up around the group of freinds, and started to attack.
FAW’s Mission: SAVE THE WORLD.

Flag Post

Jaye
Okay, I think all the cracks in the palace are sealed…but, as always, there’s still evil in the Universe. Watching over it isn’t exactly new, but the amplification will likely make it more difficult. I open a portal to where the rest of the group is. I see them fighting, chuckle, and say to myself, “it’s good to be back.” I begin temporally displacing ghosts so we don’t have so many to fight at a time.

Philomena
I have no idea what to help with here…these creatures certainly aren’t solid.

Flag Post

Unown
Ghosts… again.
See, whenever we try to do something fun, we always get interrupted by evil doings and such. It’s hardly fair, in my opinion. Do we get no breaks whatsoever? Or are we just mindless drones, doomed to an eternity of Universal servitude? Either way, there are ghosts attacking us again, which we need to destroy. I fly over to the other Shadleans, who are incidentally in a tidy group together, fighting off the ghosts, and help them out.
And, just for the record, said Shadlean group consists of myself, Alex, Catherine, Fred and Charlotte.

Flag Post

As Hob rages on, Gin and Toby tried to call for help from the team. They both screamed at the top of their voices, “HELP US SOMEONE! WE CAN’T FIGHT THIS ALONE!”

Hob said, “I’ll rule the whole universe, all thanks to Gin. Maaauh! All I’ve got to do now is get the rest of the team.”

Toby just relaised something and he whispered to Gin, “What did you do to Hob?”

Gin replied that he had forgotten what he had put inside Hob’s head while he slept.

Flag Post

Jessica

“SH1T the prison is on fire” I say.

Marius

“I Don’t think that is possible because we are outside all dimensions” I say.

R slayer

“Well it is so… go” I say.

The main door locked.

The rest of the prisoners burn.

We are teleported out to somewhere.

Flag Post

Matt
I follow Jaye out and create an arc of lightning. I slam it into 5 ghosts.

RPM
I reverse some ghosts lifestyle so they return human.
Again.

Flag Post

Clock master

“Welcome to my Platform floor” I say.

R slayer

“Why did you bring us here” I say.

Clock master

“Because I need more servents of war” I say.

Jessica

“I refuse” I say.

I am Geting choked.

Marius

“Let her go!” I Shout.

I Run and tackle him.

Jessica is realeased.

“Slayer, Take Jessica back to the FAW group, I will take this Ba$t4rd down”

R slayer

I teleport me and jessica to the group.

Flag Post

Matt
I see two people there. I shut my eyes and instantly know there past.
“Where have you been? And wheres Marius?”

Flag Post

Jessica

“I don’t belive I met you i’m marius’ wife” I say.

R slayer

“Marius is fighting Something, not sure we never got it’s title” I say.

Marius

“Hmm that all you got” I say.

Clock master

“Ha I’m just geting warmed up” I say.

I Clone myself four times.

“Hmm” I say.

Flag Post

The trouble was no one heard Gin and Toby’s plea for help, but they were sorting it out for themselves. Hob grew stronger knowing the team wouldn’t get him straight away, maybe a force of the team was making him stronger.

Just then, Gin remembered what he put in Hob’s head and he started to tell Toby, when Hob knocked him out cold. Toby was to deal with Hob alone.

Flag Post

James McCray
(So, do I just pretend that I was with the group at the end of Faw V?)

Flag Post

[Typically you arrive in some way. Squid, isn’t Matt evil now?]

Flag Post

James McCray

I’ve been hiding from the ghosts by polymorphing into one of them for a long time now. After all, it’s still less horrendous than what I actually look like. Suddenly, I see a group (The Shadlean group, specifically). I polymorph into a human, then run behind them. I’ve always found it better to let others fight their own battles.

Flag Post

Toby had an idea, he picked up a small rock and threw it as hard as he could, the plan worked. Hob was chasing this rock so that Toby could escape.

Toby was out and he screamed for help for the team to help him.

Flag Post

Marius

I run at the one on the far left, another tackles me, I kick him off me and run to the edge of the platform. One jups at me and I grab him and throw him off the platform.

Clock master

“Still four to go” I say.

Flag Post

[Matt isn’t evil. Yet. Storyline part 2 is on now!]

RPM
After minutes of reversing what should have been decades, I missed the co-ordination button and accidently set the control to 70-90-10. I panicked and started to run forward, avoiding the attacks of the monster and clicked the up button.
70-90-20.
And that was when a ghostly beam slammed into the reverser, hitting the start button.

Matt
Everything around me started to spin rapidly in reverse. Planets appeared next to the earth and crumbled to dust. But every living person stayed the same.
The universe was reversing. Ghosts disappeared. Buildings crumbled away to nothing.
And everything disintergrated around me, even the team.

My surroundings exploded and left me in a dark room, tied to a chair.
“Corruption process, started.” A voice boomed.
“What the hell….” I muttered, and my vision turned red.
“Venom injection, complete.” The voice yelled again.
“Corruption Complete.”
And i blacked out.

RPM
“Ah crap!” I yelled, as everything kept on reversing. Matt had disappeared.
“Stay together! Its the only way to survive this!” I yelled, and edged to the biggest group of people. Suddenly, everything stopped.
We were standing on a large rock.
We were in the beginning of time. A large figure suddenly appeared above everyone.
“The Earth….. Will now be completed.” It said in a familiar voice, Matts voice, and rocks and asteroids started to head towards the earth.

TEAM MISSION: ESCAPE THE EARTH BEFORE YOU ARE CRUSHED!