Mongs Bar(night 1)

929 posts

Flag Post

Just join in any time, you can be multiple people, heres a example→ Name:enters bar says something

Flag Post

Mong wears an plain black Tee-shirt and has short curly gray hair, has dark blue jeans, blue eyes, a silver old whatch, white skin, and wears an old pair of boots

Flag Post

Mong: Hmph, night time, its bout that time for all ’em shady characters to start showin ’em faces…(cleans the beer mugs as he glances at the door waiting for the nights round of folks)

Flag Post

[Can i control more than one character? Also, put the instructions in separate line of text, so everybody will see it.]

Flag Post

Yes you can be as many people as you want

Flag Post

Mong:(Looks up from the glass and notices that the bar is still empty) Well I gusse tonight is going Reeeaalll slow…

Flag Post

outside the bar

Paul: Dude, can you stop drinking that whisky?
Pete: Shut up okay? It’s my whisky and i can drink wheneaver i want.
Paul: But who paid for it? ME! So, gimme gimme!
Pete: I hate you man… Hands whisky.
Paul: Oh, Mongs Bar. Go inside, i’ll go back home. Here. 50.00$ I don’t care what you will spend these.
Pete: Thanks dude! goes inside
Paul: I hope nobody will steal his cash, or worse, beat him.

Flag Post

Mong: (Looks up and notices a fellar come into the bar) Hello sir, and what might be your name?

Flag Post

inside

Pete: Pete. Aww, my head. I should not drink that Hic whisky… sits down Do you have Hic something without a big amount of alcohol? Hic
Paul: looks through window Facepalm I just can’t watch at this scene. Soooo drunk… goes home

Flag Post

Mong: Well if you lookin for a drink without a big amount of alcohol, well mabey you can have some of this here, new from Poland…. well I don’t know what this is, I don’t speak polish… much (Rumages threw the wine cabnite) Ahhh Here it is, You want the entire bottle?
Flup: EHHH THATS…. Wait a minute is that um you there bonco..?
Mong: Oh Ignore him thats our town crazy he likes hidin in the back, i’m sure he’ll be a bother so, give ’em a little thump in the head if he be to much trouble, so how much you want for this ’er wine?

Flag Post

Pete: No, just one glass, and umm… It’s yours, you decide the price. Hic
Somebody’s singing outside
Pete: Don’t worry, it’s just Christopher, John and Hic Kozak. Kozak is polish, rest of the harem is english. They won’t do anything bad, maybe eventually a brawl about some cheap vine. Hic

Flag Post

Mong: Well Here…(pours one tiny glass)This one is on the house(slides glass to pete)
Flup: HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HAHAHAHAHA
Mong: FLUP SHUT UP!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

In the bar.

Pete: Drinks Have 3 $ anyway. Hic I guess i’ll have to call for Paul…
Paul: Paul splitfire , hello?
Pete: Hic Can you drive and take me back home, please?
Paul: You know, i hate when you’re drunk, but i’ll do an exception.
Pete: Thanks dude! Closes phone
Christopher: Yo. What’s up? hic
Pete: Chris, get the hell outta here, k? Hic You pissed me off by peeing on my dog. Hic Now, do one more step and i’ll throw you through the door. Hic
Kozak: Pete! Where have you been? Wait, did you drank Hetman?
Pete: So what?
Kozak: What did i told you ‘bout this wine?
Pete: Okay, okay. I’ll just leave. Chris, don’t touch my dog again.
Kozak: The same wine he drank, please. Shot glass.
Christopher: Same.
Kozak: You shut up, you had whole bottle of this stuff. Give him shot glass of whisky.

Flag Post

King henry IX: Your moma.
Queen victoria II: Sure.

We walk into the bar.

Flag Post

Kranix: Bump!

Flag Post

King Henry IX: Silence peasant
Queen Victoria II: 28 beers over here.

Lord incontinent of Shipton Bellinger: I want a gallon of your finest ant urine laced with dinosaur blood all in a shot glass with a cocktail umbrella in it.

Flag Post

i run in the bar and stab King Henry IX in the head

“i want his blood in the skull of a dodo served with a bowl of orangutan testicles”

Flag Post

Christopher: grabs holstered gun OUT OF THIS BAR! Shoots Queen Victoria II, Lord incontinent of Shipton Bellinger and shots kingzak in his leg
Kozak and John: o_O

Flag Post

i stand up with blood shooting out my leg

he holds a glass at his leg

“laser powers ACTVATE

i shoot christopher in the head blasting him thorugh a wall

“now to get a drink”
“i want that wall in a pint glass”

Flag Post

Osama Bin Laden:BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! blows up bar

Flag Post

Lord incontinent of Shipton Bellinger: “What did I DO!!!!!!!”

A massive SWAT raid on the bar happens. A tank blows up a wall and troops charge in.

Lord incontinent of Shipton Bellinger: I go over to Christopher and tea bag him but since I’m incontinent I end up taking a pissing on him.

Jack the ripper: I run up to the bar and slit mong’s throat and stab Flup. I steal all alcohol and load it into a tank.

The SWAT charge in thru the missing wall.

Lord incontinent of Shipton Bellinger: we’re done for… Larger please.

Flag Post

i pur some WKD blue in a big blender

then i grab osama bin laden and put his face in the blender

“become alcohol” i yell as i press the button

and i begin blending osam to death

then i take a sip and wait for the bar to collapse

Flag Post

Hitler: Im bored….
Stalin: Hey! What about having a war!
Hitler: Sounds fun! enters bar and begins warring

Flag Post

i walk in with a chain gun and fire it