Mongs Bar(night 1) page 35

929 posts

Flag Post

Rogue Ship captain Derran, commander of the Dreadnaught Paralax

Crew, looks like they bombed earth again. Send in the scrap drones to collect anything of use!

Scrap Drone number 53

Lands in the bar, and orders a beer.

Flag Post

Rann

Respawns without a word.

Flag Post

Walley

comes and starts taking random blocks and stacks them on top of each other.

Flag Post

Rann

Anybody in here want to play Scribblers 8? It’s fun!

Flag Post

Walley

grabs the scribblers 8 games,compresses the game,goes back to work..

Flag Post

that was a smart move, considering the horrors that ensued…

Flag Post

Engineer hits wally with wrench, upgrading it to level 2.
Soldier “I challenge you, Rann, to a game of… BATTLESHIPS!” Pulls out battleship board.

Flag Post

(sets up board)

G-5.

(yelling) Hey, Barkeep? Do you have any non-alcoholic drinks? i’m not a fan of poison.

Flag Post

Arab
“الموافقة!” he says as he pours some grape juice flavored poison into a shot glass.

Flag Post

(swaps Glasses with him while he isn’t looking)

I come by this neighborhood because i get to sell my Tinctures, which I buy only from reputable sorcerers. this Walley guy… i’ll demonstrate. (pours a small vial of blue liquid on his wounds)

Flag Post

Arab
“أنا أعرف كل شيء.” he mutters to himself as he switches glasses with rann. Rann drinks the shot glass and keels over dead.

Flag Post

Walley

Gets,up…..And continues working on the structures.

Flag Post

Joke’s on him… I swapped the glasses Twice, if only to reduce chances of death. I was only… Pretending. (dramatic sting-I just won’t stay dead!)

as he reaches for a knife, I break the masquerade, get up, and give him a swift kick to the nads.

Flag Post

Arab
“مصاصة! ها ها ها ها ها ها ها!” he yells as he knifes rann and kills him.

Flag Post

In my death throes, I call the police and tell them about him, losing blood as I go on…

…then pour the blue Tincture on my knifewound.

Flag Post

Sniper Snipes Arab. just to be make sure, he throws a jarate at him and hits him several time with the bushwacker.
Soldier “You sunk my battle ship!”
Scout “Oh, you gonna cry? You gonna cry now? Go on rage quit!”
Spy Facepalms.
Elmo. “Hi, every…” (spy runs out of bar screaming)

Flag Post

Elmo

Wait wait! Im good now!

Flag Post

Spy (hides behind tree.) “Promise?”
Dr. Hax. Walks in and orders a beer.
SWAT member. “Hey, we’ve come to stop the suicide bombers… JESUS CHRIST we’re late as ****!”

Flag Post

(0_0 Wow, this forum is random, but I like random….I KNOW, I’LL JUST RANDOMLY JOIN YOU ALL IN RANDOM SHIT!)

Makei

I walk into a bar with random people in it all doing random stuff “Oh fuck, not another fucking stupid bar….” I say to myself as I walk to a bar stool and sit down. I look to the bartender and order a beer.

Flag Post

Elmo

Yes I promise!
How about I give juicy juices for everyone! Its on me!

Flag Post

Heavy “I’m full of sandvich! ha ha!”
Spy comes out from hiding.
Mong (the bartender.) Gives Makei a beer.
Pyro Sits beside Makei and tries to start a conversation. (Pyro cannot talk, all he says is “mpph”)

Flag Post

Makei

I look over to Pyro and nod at him whenever he says something, although all he says is “mmph”.

Flag Post

pyro nods back and waves at medic as if proving a point. Medic rolls eyes. At that moment a tank crashes through the wall, nearly hitting soldier. Then a man pops his head out of the turret.
Man in turret “Oh shi…” Ducks back into tank. “This is most definitely not the parking lot.” The tank reverses, changes direction, and crashes through another wall. “Let’s just leave it here.”
Kerri “Hi, can I get a…” O.O runs away

Flag Post

Makei

I look over at a person who comes in asking for something then running back out…“Eh, people these days, can’t even handle a tank parking in a bar….” I say to Pyro, then I turn to Mong and tell him to give everyone a shot of beer on me. I then hand him a 100$ bill.

Flag Post

Rann

wakes up, notices the bottle lying empty next to him. he gets up, then pulls himself to the bar.

Any Sodas at this establishment, Barkeep? I’m not exactly a beer fan.