Mongs Bar(night 1) page 36

929 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by CoolNoah23:

Makei

I look over at a person who comes in asking for something then running back out…“Eh, people these days, can’t even handle a tank parking in a bar….” I say to Pyro, then I turn to Mong and tell him to give everyone a shot of beer on me. I then hand him a 100$ bill.

Elmo

Whoa buddy, I already gave everyone a juicy juice, back off, these are my peeps!

Flag Post

Butch (yep, still there.) “There’s only one way to settle this…. FIIIIIGHT!”
Random ninja Jumps into bar and kicks butch. “Only true master of fight can declare battle to happen…” (cue extremely wise/constipated look.)

Flag Post

Makei

I grab my gun out and shoot Elmo in the face. Then I go back to drinking my beer and nodding whenever Pyro talks to me.

Flag Post

Announcer “Makei is victorious!”
Pyro Mumbles (or mpphles) something and turns to bar, and makes much mpphing and wild gestures to Mong, as if asking for something.
(Meanwhile, somewhere, lost in spaaaace…)
Rincewind “So, you’re sure this will work?”
Ridcully “Of course not, if we were sure we wouldn’t be using y…” Ponder Stibbons coughs loudly. “yogurt instead of milk for this, but you’ll be fine. Okay chaps, start the ritual!”
(back at the bar.)
Soldier “What was that noise?”
Engineer “It sounded like a magic ritual going horribly wrong.” Rincewinf stumbles in, looking slightly charred.
Rincewind “C-c-can I get a drink?”

Flag Post

Makei

I look over to the burnt man and walk over to him. “Donc, ce qui s’est passé pour vous?” I ask him.

Flag Post

Rincewind He blinks at Makei, than says: “Ridculle qui m’est arrivé.”
Soldier “Ai-je dire que nous étions autorisés à changer de langue?”

Flag Post

Makei

“Rudculle? Qui est-ce?” I ask the man as I walk him to the bar and have him sit on a barstool.

(Do you actually know french? I know a little bit..)

Flag Post

(nope, translating.)
Rincewind “Ridcully happened to me. Let’s speak Morporkian, if you know it.”

Flag Post

Elmo

Gets back up….

Then pulls out a C-4 you are all gonna DIE!

5 minute until countdown.If you dont say that you ran out of the bar in 5 minutes exactly then you are doomed. muahaha

Flag Post

all of my characters run out of the bar.

Flag Post

Makei

Runs out of the bar.

Flag Post

Elmo

Looks at the people running out of the bar.

“Finally I have the place to myself!” Drinks a juicy juice

Flag Post

all characters come back in.
Wiiwonder “Elmo, you have to stop doing that, otherwise we’ll have to call the…” The door slams open.
Guy in door "THE CHARACTER INSPECTOR! I’ve just come from “retarded inspectors be us”, so I’m obviously retarded." Pulls out machine gun and randomly fires at Elmo.

Flag Post

Makei

I come back into the bar and then stab Elmo in the head with my sword…..40000000 times. and then put a grenade in his mouth.

Flag Post

Character Inspector Stops shooting long enough to say. “Your contract is terminated, Elmo.”

Flag Post

Rann(dolph) (I changed the name)

Knows that C4 is useless without primer cord. Thank Mythbusters for this knowledge. There is no cord, so the bomb is inoperable!

Flag Post

Louis “Pills here? PIIIIIILS!” Flies into bar and raids medicine cabinet.

Flag Post

Drugged up hallucination

“Louis, you must kill the natives to the bar, they are laughing at you right now”.

Flag Post

Louis “No, you’re not real!”
Francis “Louis, you look like shit.” (Louis kicks francis between the legs and he flies through the ceiling.)
(Meanwhile, a space station is in orbit of earth)
Astronaut. “Hey, there’s something coming from earth towards us at high speeds…”
Astronaut 2ORLY?”
Astronaut 1YARLY!” (francis crashes into station.)
Francis “Phew, good thing I’m indestructible.”

Flag Post

Drugged up hallucination

“Louis, you have to believe me for I am… Your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather”.

Flag Post

LouisNOOOOOO! That’s not true! that’s impossible!”
Bill “You know what’s impossible? Francis being smart is impossible!” (francis crashes into ground.
Francis “Phew, good thing I’m indestructible.”
Seth “The possibility of that statement being correct is extremly low.”

Flag Post

Drugged up hallucination

But if I wasn’t your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather then how do I have the key to the family crypt?

Flag Post

LouisSTFU! I DON’T GIVE A SHIT!”
(Meanwhile, some distance outside the bar.)
Smoker “So… we just, like, sit around until the next match, or whatever.”
Hunter “Pretty much.”
Boomer “Guys, there’s a bar over there. Wanna check it out.”
Smoker “sure.”
Hunter “Somebody go wake emo girl up. I did it last time.” (Smoker goes over to witch)
Smoker “Hello? Witch? Anybody home.” Pokes witch.
(back in bar, a message flashes on the television.) Smoker has startled the witch! At this point, smoker crashes through the wall.

Flag Post

Drugged up hallucination

It’s under the sink

Flag Post

LouisSILENCE! I KEEL U!” Throws pills at hallucination.