Disaster MAFIA (sign ups)

13 posts

Flag Post

Ten weeks ago, in the old Town of Armadillo three strangers walked into town wanting for some food and shelter. Some of the Women in the town gladly gave them what they wanted. Then tomorrow they were all dead, the men of the town speculated that it was the men who have done it, later they looked into the barn that they were staying in and saw their heads ripped off and their guts eaten, The men were shocked at this sight and looked around. There was this rumor that some psychopath has been roaming the nights in search of prey, people call him ‘Disaster’ because each time he strikes at a victim some natural “Disaster” happens too the town, maybe causing a huge drought, Brush Fires, Earthquakes, and any other bad happenings. Though each night the psychopath hires some people in the town to do his bidding, but one strange thing is, that they always come back unoticed like they didn’t do anything. The People of the town were up to stop ‘Disaster’, but how they wondered. Only one thing is for sure, they cant catch him by making a mob. No they needed something much more clever, since that ‘Disaster’ might be anyone in the town he will need to go to some “meetings” to vote on who will die and if the killings stop then ‘Disaster’ has been killed, but if they notice a person gone and is not in the meeting. Then that’s who ‘Disaster’ is…

Tell if you want to play or not!

PLAYERS

1.WiiPlayer113
2.Richard91
3.gandalf5166
4.locks888
5.boomyfun
6.Zakhep2
7.walfordking

MAFIA
Disaster- 1 Night KILL and can Vote
Cannibal- 1 Night KILL and can Vote
Hired townsfolk- 1 Night KILL and can Vote
Foxy Hire maiden- 1 Hire and can Vote

TOWN
Townie- Can vote each day Regular townie
Detective- Can look through 1 townsfolk to see if he is a MAFIA or TOWN and Can vote each day
Survivor- Can vote each day and if is dead he loses
Shop Keeper- 1 Hire and can vote each day

(RULES)
1. Cannot talk at Night Mode.
2. MAFIA people can talk each night to talk about KILL PLANS.
3. Cannot tell people your ROLE and if your MAFIA or TOWN.
4. If your dead your dead.
5. You must post how you have evaded the NATURAL DISASTER each time one happens
6. Also if your LEAVING for some TIME please TELL ME

Flag Post

I sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

I sign.

Ok.

Flag Post

anyone else?

Flag Post

sighn

Flag Post

Signed.

Flag Post

Done.

Flag Post

Oh, im signing this. But please pm me once in a while when you update. =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by locks888:

Oh, im signing this. But please pm me once in a while when you update. =)

Your in.

Flag Post

sign!

Flag Post

I’ll sign but please join my mafia game

Flag Post

I’ll sign up.

Flag Post

Your all in.