Creating Items (Game) (nosignups) (locked)

49 posts

Flag Post

Here’s how it goes.

Step 1. Pick a small item (below the size of two anvils or so.)
Step 2. Whisper that item to me.
Step 3. I will announce the first 5 items that were whispered.
Step 4. You guys post suggestions on what to create with them (-no being insa- Fuck it. Go ahead, your parents are Macgyver and Chuck Norris.)
Step 5. We create whatever item I choose and add it to the item list.
Step 6. Repeat.
Step 7. ???
Step 8. Profit

ITEM LIST:

Super Awesome Planet Destroyer Brick Edition (slayer1337)
IT’S A TRAP! Recycling Bin (squidward568)

Flag Post

2 items left to be submitted.

Flag Post

a crowbar!

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

a crowbar!

Step 2. Whisper that item to me.

Flag Post

lol@fgfregs

Here are the 5 items we gathered:

brick
rock
Portal Gun
blueberry pie
axe-head

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

You can’t really combine any of those objects…

Flag Post

Your parents are Chuck Norris and Macgyver. You can combine a goat with a roof and create a doorway to Narnia.

Flag Post

Well, with a brick, rock, Portal Gun, Blueberry Pie and an axe head, You can make an interdimensional rift by rewiring the circuits on the portal gun by shaving off some strands of metal from the axe-head with the brick, hammering in with the stone, and altering the electromagnetic waves using the blueberry pie pan in order to travel through space/time. Then you eat the pie. Easy!

Flag Post

Awesome suggestion. Maybe it’ll win!

Flag Post

I use the items to create a super-weapon. Using the portal gun and resources extracted from the rock and axehead, I create a portal gun with extended range. Two portals are placed, one on a ceiling of a super high building (which would be inaccessible with a normal portal gun), and one on the floor. I then place the brick, covered with the pie, into the portal. This makes it go super fast (because gravity is making to faster each time). It eventually hits the speed of light. Under normal circumstances, the brick would have burnt up in the atmosphere, but the pie acts as a heat shield, because everyone knows that blueberry pies are what NASA coats space shuttles with. I then make sure that the portals are just slightly off, so that eventually, the brick will fly away at light speed. I then aim the super fast brick at any planet I want destroyed, and then the planet goes boom! This is because the faster something is going, the more mass it has, so the brick would basically be a doomsday asteroid, which would destroy the planet.

Flag Post

Epic. Noseriously, NASA does some shit back there… man, pie is good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Epic. Noseriously, NASA does some shit back there… man, pie is good.

I second that. I should jump in a giant blueberry pie and then launch myself from a gigantic cannon at the moon =D

Flag Post
Originally posted by slayer1337:

I use the items to create a super-weapon. Using the portal gun and resources extracted from the rock and axehead, I create a portal gun with extended range. Two portals are placed, one on a ceiling of a super high building (which would be inaccessible with a normal portal gun), and one on the floor. I then place the brick, covered with the pie, into the portal. This makes it go super fast (because gravity is making to faster each time). It eventually hits the speed of light. Under normal circumstances, the brick would have burnt up in the atmosphere, but the pie acts as a heat shield, because everyone knows that blueberry pies are what NASA coats space shuttles with. I then make sure that the portals are just slightly off, so that eventually, the brick will fly away at light speed. I then aim the super fast brick at any planet I want destroyed, and then the planet goes boom! This is because the faster something is going, the more mass it has, so the brick would basically be a doomsday asteroid, which would destroy the planet.

good but you forgot 1 thing
AIR RESISTANCE
So the brick soon travels at terminal velocity which if FAR from the speed of light
but it will work on the moon because there’s no air resistance

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zakhep2:

AIR RESISTANCE
So the brick soon travels at terminal velocity which if FAR from the speed of light

No, the pie protects the brick from air resistance. Don’t you know anything about SCIENCE!

Flag Post

AIR RESISTANCE

No, the pie protects the brick from air resistance. Don’t you know anything about SCIENCE!

Noduh, pie can do anything. It’s like a wildcard in the world of science.

Flag Post

AIR RESISTANCE

but then the pie gets air resistance

Flag Post

AIR RESISTANCE

The pie guards the brick by guarding itself. Don’t you know anything about science

Flag Post

AIR RESISTANCE

The pie guards the brick by guarding itself. Don’t you know anything about science

nothing can ignore air resistance

Flag Post

Pie can do anything. One more horrid post about pie being bad and I’m calling the MOD POLICE!

(insert catchy jingle here)

Flag Post

No it can’t
These guys kill you for being wrong

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Pie can do anything. One more horrid post about pie being bad and I’m calling the MOD POLICE!

(insert catchy jingle here)

Happy now?

Flag Post

No it can’t
These guys kill you for being wrong

Zach>Vehrn
Crescendo Slash is pwnage.

Flag Post

epic

No they do not, Zakhep.

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PIE EATS YOU!