Corrupt-a-Wish page 416

16167 posts

Flag Post

X = numerical letter value of the solution of this problem multiplied by the volumetric flow rate of a circle with 4pi area and velocity of 3m/s.

I wish for an egg.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_Someone:

Since you had no wish when you made this wish, nothing happens.

I wish for X.

So I’m thinking you didn’t understand my logic…

Granted, they just got a new shipment at the local supermarket. You can’t get free eggs, you know

I wish Russians would stop doing things ‘their’ way…

Flag Post

granted but they start a war

i wish for a yellow brick road

Flag Post

Granted but you i break it down later Derp
I wish i got kongregate :’(

Flag Post

Granted but you got kicked in the face by Leonidas. “This is SPARTA!”

I wish I could jump 20 ft into the air.

Flag Post

granted but you can’t stop

I wish I could use grammaye (for you noobs that is real magic)

Flag Post

Granted but you can only use the “noob magic” not the real ones.

I wish my body parts could grow back like sponge bobs.

Flag Post

granted as a bonus you can have these 50000000 extra arms and legs. I will attach them for you

I wish all tofu and soy in the universe were gone

Flag Post

Granted, but instead the aliens took the universe away from the tofu and soy and placed it on your house.

I wish for a pet rock, that I can interact with.

Flag Post

granted it murdered you and framed your mom

I wish I could shapeshift

Flag Post

Granted, but you can only turn into that green blob in your profile picture.

I wish for a faster computer

Flag Post

granted it grew legs and ran away

I wish that events in my life would arrange in a certan way that I could sar “it got up and it danced away” and make perfect sense

Flag Post

Granted, but it results in you being tortured until the end of time when you realize it, and nobody saves you.

I wish for efar to be banned. I am also completely unrelated to efar, aside from being a human.

Flag Post

Granted. However when he got banned, you were banned with him.
I wish for a solar panel.

Flag Post

Granted, you get a highly efficient solar panel, but due to errors in delivery, you will not get it until after an age where the sky becomes wrapped in pollution’s veils.

I wish humans did not pollute.

Flag Post

Granted but then chimpanzees create massive electronic banana harvesters and begin to burn coal to power them, in turn producing pollution.

I wish for a jacuzzi.

Flag Post

granted but the water is alwys freezing cold

i wish for a boy in a ice cream costume filled with bananas that never melts rides a bicycle up a street and hugs the wall next to you

Flag Post

Granted, but you are the only one seeing it.

I wish for chocolate.

Flag Post

Granted, but it is expired and therefore inedible

I wish for a free season-pass to Mars

Flag Post

Granted but since there are not space stations in mars, you are stranded and die…

I wish to be part of the stereo typical “popular kids”.

Flag Post

Granted. However, you get shot up by a kid who hates popular kids.
I wish for a nuclear missile launcher.

Flag Post

I give you a crappy 8 bit game that lets you use explosions.

I wish to discover an ancient pyramid with LOTS of gold.

Flag Post

Granted. The pyramid has lots of gold – it is composed of gold. On the other hand, so is everything else. In fact, there is nothing else but gold. Gold that sustains and constitutes life – this is no ordinary gold. It almost seems like an organic compound capable of both creating and perpetuating biological fertility. Basically, it has no value. Even your mortal feces are made of the lustrous substance.

I wish for there to be a period at the end of this sentence

Flag Post

Granted, but the word “period” is there instead.

I wish to be immune to pain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by simeng:

Granted. The pyramid has lots of gold – it is composed of gold. On the other hand, so is everything else. In fact, there is nothing else but gold. Gold that sustains and constitutes life – this is no ordinary gold. It almost seems like an organic compound capable of both creating and perpetuating biological fertility. Basically, it has no value. Even your mortal feces are made of the lustrous substance.

I wish for there to be a period at the end of this sentence*……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..*

Granted but I went a little over board…

I wish for a kite.