Master Thread page 215

12946 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by StreptoFire:

I have some plans on a forum game, but I don’t have time to execute it, only to make the ideas.

Is this thread usable to write forum game ideas so someone can pick up and start it? :P

Sure, why not. We will even add it to one of the OPs.

Flag Post

I want people to make more card games. elemental cards, a fictional character, and a battle = Fantastic Card Game!

Flag Post

Oh look, a new game. Add to list PLOXZ.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gastly101:

I want people to make more card games. elemental cards, a fictional character, and a battle = Fantastic Card Game!

I rest my case. They slam down my card game, and now they encourage OTHERS to make their own.

Flag Post
Originally PMed by developous:
7 minutes ago
I am trying to slay that game. Thus the warcards. Its everything yugioh wants to be when it grows up.

why are you trying to slay yugioh o.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by developous:

I rest my case. They slam down my card game, and now they encourage OTHERS to make their own.

[Perhaps that’s because yours was terrible and difficult to understand.]

Flag Post

answer me >:(

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

answer me >:(

Your not going to like the answer. Proceed anyhow?

Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[Perhaps that’s because yours was terrible and difficult to understand.]

I would be willing to train you how to play the card game on it. Just look at the person on there, and how well she seemed to do.

Flag Post

Dev, that depends how long the ‘training’ would take. If all you had to do was make a more explanatory post for them then that would be ok, but if it takes days it’s hardly worth it.

Flag Post

So you’re trying to slay it because of jealousy?
Does that mean you don’t want to play on the Dueling Network anymore?

Flag Post
Originally posted by trickyrodent:

Just a cheerful reminder that flaming each other is not only pointless, but also against the rules. Thanks! :-)

I know most of you guys are trying to help, but take it to PMs, please. This is NOT the place for holding this kind of argument.

Flag Post
Originally posted by N1NjA546:

Dev, that depends how long the ‘training’ would take. If all you had to do was make a more explanatory post for them then that would be ok, but if it takes days it’s hardly worth it.

Oh, not too long. 2 or 3 posts tops, and not very long ones.

Flag Post

I’m saying I’d like to see someone make a card game where there were elements. Did you not see elements on my post. I like card games with elemental catagories, so that water has a bonus against fire, fire has a disadvantage against water, ect.

Flag Post

I’m saying I’d like to see someone make a card game where there were elements. Did you not see elements on my post. I like card games with elemental catagories, so that water has a bonus against fire, fire has a disadvantage against water, ect.

Originally posted by Firespread:

Oh look, a new game. Add to list PLOXZ.

Weren’t you the one who asked for this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Just a cheerful reminder that flaming each other is not only pointless, but also against the rules. Thanks! :-)

I know most of you guys are trying to help, but take it to PMs, please. This is NOT the place for holding this kind of argument.

This is the best comment I’ve read on this thread so far.

Flag Post

My card game can achieve elements. Its a progressive. Anything can be obtained within the karma system just by developing such sets.

Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

This is thE best comment I’ve read on this thread so far.

TEI?
WAT?

Flag Post

@Firespread: I did. ^^ My bird species eats reptiles, mammals, anything BUT other birds.
Note: Can they develop Omnivore..ism? Like, develop a taste for vegatation? Now they are carnivores, but can they evolve into omnivores? I find it more fun that way.
Bird 1: I liek meat.
Bird 2: Oh look. A leaf. I might try et.
Bird 1: O.O
Bird 2: ’dis is good.
Omnivorism!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

…… Just doing a stupid post.

Like always…

Flag Post

Ok here my idea goes…

Name: World of Nightmares

Role (happens in 2012~2015): A scientific group has discovered that people in a certain city had nightmares every night. And these nightmares were all the same: people awakening in an abandoned house in a dark forest. Outside of that house there were many dark spirits (very scary ones!) but they couldn’t enter the house.

Some of these spirits were armed with swords or spears, or with armor, and there were a lot of them. But the most important part is that when people ventured out of the house and were attacked by the spirits, they woke up hurt the same way as they were hurt in the nightmare.

Decided to further investigate it, half of the scientists slept in a house to have the nightmares, while the other half were awake and monitoring their brain.

When the nightmares started, the awake group saw some black ghosts in the room, each one for each sleeping person. They got really scared and tried to stab these ghosts. But it didn’t work.

After that, the awake group sent electrical waves into the sleeping group using a machine. This electrical discharge somehow made the the people stronger (in the nightmare) and gave them powers.

Then, the team started to use stronger electricity and to give more power to the people that were venturing out in their evil dreams. However, too many electrical current would kill them.

However, they realized that when the people killed the dark spirits (in the nightmare), they started to disappear in the real life.

Goal: The team must figure out what’s happening there.

What do you think of my idea?

Flag Post

I rather like it fire, it would definitely work.

Flag Post

At least this time, its more valid than otherwise. A lack of organization and mangement on my part. Warcards was… by all means… not organized well, as I am infamous for. Hate to call off the deal, but… surely you can at least honor this abandon due to that situation, yes?

I never could organize well. But it looks like I learned that the hard way.

Flag Post

Spam Game: A game that required only responses under 10 posts to hold a successful, fulfilling, game advancing post under most circumstances, or is made to spam/annoy other users, has a very simple, spam-educing objective, or is created in a way in which it is impossible to play.

Flag Post

Fine. Tell me how I can redeem myself.
DO NOT say:
(1) Change your principles.
(2) Accept limits.
(3) Quit abandoning your games.
(4) Any/All of the above.