Master Thread page 393

12675 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

’Proved.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:
Originally posted by Woon1957:

’Proved.

 
Flag Post

Yeah, 6 minutes for JaumeBG, but endless time for me.

Edit: Thank you Woon.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Yeah, 6 minutes for JaumeBG, but endless time for me.

You need one more, yes? ’Proved.

 
Flag Post

The Continuous game by the name of The Empathy Game [Reborn] has been locked. I would suggest you remove it from the database.


And now, I hereby ask approval for a new second game by the name of ‘Monopoly’. No matter how many weeks, months or years it may take me to get three approvals for this one.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

The Continuous game by the name of The Empathy Game [Reborn] has been locked. I would suggest you remove it from the database.


And now, I hereby ask approval for a new second game by the name of ‘Monopoly’. No matter how many weeks, months or years it may take me to get three approvals for this one.

Approvified!

 
Flag Post

Approved.

Hey! You stole my idea. >:(

Joking, good luck!

 
Flag Post

@Jask: Approved.

 
Flag Post

Kay, monopoly has been made, sign ups are open.

 
Flag Post

Hey, shouldn’t Developous be removed from the regulars list?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Kay, monopoly has been made, sign ups are open.

Done.

Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Hey, shouldn’t Developous be removed from the regulars list?

Done. (With great pleasure.)

- Mystery
 
Flag Post

Is developus still here? I never saw him. (due ForumMute)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Is developus still here? I never saw him. (due ForumMute)

He’s long gone.

 
Flag Post

Hey now that he’s gone I sorta want to see him back again…just so I can amuse myself.

 
Flag Post

The Convention of Characters has ended, with:

1)Jaskaran2000
2)arkenarken
3)Woon1957
4)REALinsanemonkey
5)AdeebNafees
6)ocelot
7)SilverEvil
8)CowFriend
9)JaumeBG
10)GotterakaThing
11)TwistedCakez

being the joint winners.

Consolation to Sierrasama, the Super Werewolf who was lynched on Day 3.

 
Flag Post

Heroes of Fell has ended due to inactivity.

 
Flag Post

I like how over half of them got a win for simply signing up.

 
Flag Post

Add Risk: America! to the list of games, please.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I like how over half of them got a win for simply signing up.

I’m a generous person. Tbh I should have given a win only to Gotteraka, you, Adeeb and Silver, and maybe jask or ark. The rest didn’t participate at all.

 
Flag Post

My new game that is not ready for signs yet but hopefully will be ready tomorrow:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/303214

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I like how over half of them got a win for simply signing up.

I’m a generous person. Tbh I should have given a win only to Gotteraka, you, Adeeb and Silver, and maybe jask or ark. The rest didn’t participate at all.

Lol. I was about to start posting. ;)
Free win for me then, I guess.

 
Flag Post

Add Destroy the Fort to the list.

 
Flag Post

No no no, you can’t have all of those wins, especially the people who didn’t post once. Pick out 3-4 people who deserved the win and they’ll be added. Don’t you remember the talk we had earlier this year about it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

No no no, you can’t have all of those wins, especially the people who didn’t post once. Pick out 3-4 people who deserved the win and they’ll be added. Don’t you remember the talk we had earlier this year about it?

Tbh I should have given a win only to Gotteraka, you, Adeeb and Silver, and maybe jask or ark.

How about 6 people?

Pretty please?

 
Flag Post

Well, that’s better, but make sure everyone on that list played actively.