Master Thread [Open Editor Positions] page 409

12901 posts

Flag Post

Ocelot, AdeebNafees and GottAskTheMan have won The Oddest Mafia You Will Ever See!

[trolololo uberbastard trolololo GATM’s role trolololo]

 
Flag Post

DOUBLEPOST:
SilverEvil also won TOMYWES; I counted the votes wrong so he didn’t get a win earlier.

 
Flag Post

So You Think You Can Beat The Host? has ended.

MaistlinRajere is the winner.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Ocelot, AdeebNafees and GottAskTheMan have won The Oddest Mafia You Will Ever See!

[trolololo uberbastard trolololo GATM’s role trolololo]

Originally posted by helltank:

DOUBLEPOST:
SilverEvil also won TOMYWES; I counted the votes wrong so he didn’t get a win earlier.

Added! Kongratz to both GATM and SE on their first official FGF wins!

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

So You Think You Can Beat The Host? has ended.

MaistlinRajere is the winner.

Removed, and added. Kongratz, Maistlin!

- AN

 
Flag Post

Asking approvals for Crossing Lies II.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Asking approvals for Crossing Lies II.

Approved.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Asking approvals for Crossing Lies II.

Approved
(And…Presign)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Asking approvals for Crossing Lies II.

Approvify and pre-signify. Congratulation, you got three approvifications.

 
Flag Post

Crossing Lies II: The Return Of The Cross by Jaskaran2000 is up!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ForumGames:

Competition

Two-Thirds the Average

By Faceran666 (x)


I think something is fishy there…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Crossing Lies II: The Return Of The Cross by Jaskaran2000 is up!

Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by ForumGames:

Competition

Two-Thirds the Average

By Faceran666 (x)


I think something is fishy there…

Resolved.

- Apathetic Noss

 
Flag Post

Since it’s been a week from the beginning of BCC2012, I’m requesting a second game spot. The game will be something short, easy, quick, fun.

BTW, I will find it offensive if Jask, who has been here for three months can get three approvals in four minutes and me, who has been here for almost two years, can’t. That would be just unfair.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Since it’s been a week from the beginning of BCC2012, I’m requesting a second game spot. The game will be something short, easy, quick, fun.

BTW, I will find it offensive if Jask, who has been here for three months can get three approvals in four minutes and me, who has been here for almost two years, can’t. That would be just unfair.

Approved.

Mumbles something about considering timezones while shaking head darkly

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Since it’s been a week from the beginning of BCC2012, I’m requesting a second game spot. The game will be something short, easy, quick, fun.

BTW, I will find it offensive if Jask, who has been here for three months can get three approvals in four minutes and me, who has been here for almost two years, can’t. That would be just unfair.

A-Proved

 
Flag Post

Approved, Bluji.

 
Flag Post

Risk: Earth! I has finished with tracymirkin as the winner.

 
Flag Post

π for Dinner has started its sign-ups.

 
Flag Post

I am becoming a slowpoke :I


Sign-ups for Crossing Lies II: The Return Of The Cross have closed.

 
Flag Post

World of Kongregate,
Take It or Leave It,
Secret Fortune,
Scrambled Phrases,
Isle of Elements
and House Of Madness Extravaganza are inactive enough to be removed.

The signups of Sky Raid 2.0 have been closed.

Zombie Apocalypse RP,
Samster’s Puzzle of the Day,
Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest
and π for Dinner should be added.

P/T ratio is now 98.02.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Risk: Earth! I has finished with tracymirkin as the winner.

Originally posted by JaumeBG:

π for Dinner has started its sign-ups.

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I am becoming a slowpoke :I


Sign-ups for Crossing Lies II: The Return Of The Cross have closed.

Done! Kongratz to the winner!

Originally posted by hamuka:

World of Kongregate,
Take It or Leave It,
Secret Fortune,
Scrambled Phrases,
Isle of Elements
and House Of Madness Extravaganza are inactive enough to be removed.

The signups of Sky Raid 2.0 have been closed.

Zombie Apocalypse RP
Samster’s Puzzle of the Day
and π for Dinner should be added.

P/T ratio is now 98.02.

Removed.
Too early (at least 2 months before removal)
Too early (at least 2 months before removal)
Too early (at least 2 months before removal)
Removed
Too early (at least 2 months before removal)

Isn’t that a continuous? Updated status, anyway.

Added.
Added under Illegal Games (broken rule 7). SamsterSamster will be alerted.
Added.

Also added Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest, Christmas Conundrums, 28 Days of Night, Percentage Mafia.
Updated status of Relationships Mafia.

- AN

As for statistics, will update next time I get on this account.

 
Flag Post

Half the Average: Rush Remix is out.

Description: A faster, slightly changed version of racefan12’s original number competition!

 
Flag Post

Beasts of War is in the Beta testing stage.

Feel free to sign up for it.

 
Flag Post

Million Dollar Drop! is open for sign-ups.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Half the Average: Rush Remix is out.

Description: A faster, slightly changed version of racefan12’s original number competition!

Originally posted by helltank:

Beasts of War is in the Beta testing stage.

Feel free to sign up for it.

Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Million Dollar Drop! is open for sign-ups.

Added! Also relocated Samster’s Puzzle of the Day to the Competition genre.

- AN

 
Flag Post

Didn’t realize I needed approval first, sorry. Asking approval for Musical Fanfare.