Master Thread page 410

12311 posts

Flag Post

I’ll just have to add this myself: I won Taiboss’ Rock Paper Scissors game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Didn’t realize I needed approval first, sorry. Asking approval for Musical Fanfare.

You only need approval if you want to host multiple games. However, hosts are still encouraged to announce their games in this thread so that they can be added to the list of games on the first page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I’ll just have to add this myself: I won Taiboss’ Rock Paper Scissors game.

You need the GM to report that, you know.

Flag Post

Jaskaran, yes; but he never did even 24+ hours after the game finished. So someone has to do it or else the win won’t be added.

Flag Post

Jaskaran, yes; but he never did even 24+ hours after the game finished. So someone has to do it or else the win won’t be added.

Drop the GM an alert. In fact, I just did that myself anyway. Tai is pretty regular, so it shouldn’t take him long to respond.

Jaume, I am pretty sure you weren’t active when we took the decision among us editors, but wins MUST be reported by the GM before they are added. This is so that we don’t have to go through every game thread and make sure that the player actually won. Protocol, I guess, and though we can always check a random game out and add unreported wins, it is better that we don’t make exceptions so everyone learns to maintain the protocol.

If you think the idea is stupid/can be improved, you can propose it as the new council topic and we can have a bit of voting on it.

Flag Post

it didn’t finish, Jask and Gotter “were fighting” about place three, but seeing as Jask only send in moves, so yeah.
JaumeBG won RPS:Schere. You can remove the game.

EDIT: I can’t update myslef now, so that AN does it, is nice, thank you.

Flag Post

Ah, right, sorry everyone, my bad…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

it didn’t finish, Jask and Gotter “were fighting” about place three, but seeing as Jask only send in moves, so yeah.
JaumeBG won RPS:Schere. You can remove the game.

Removed, and added the win. Kongratz to JaumeBG on drawing level with Darkboy with 20 wins and becoming the Combined Gamma wolf of FGF

Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Didn’t realize I needed approval first, sorry. Asking approval for Musical Fanfare.

As the Facial said, you don’t need an approval for your first game. Added under Misc (because no idea what genre to add it under). If it awards wins to the person whose music gets rated the highest, I guess, it will go under Competition.

Don’t forget to report to us when the signups are closed, so we can update the game’s status in the OP! Thanks for reporting!

- AN

Flag Post

I hereby ask approvals for A Blind Eye, a mafia game which is half-closed and half-open. This game will only be opened after 2 more days have passed, and Questionarial has ended, though.

Flag Post

You can probably ask for approvals 2 days later.

Anyway, approving Jask. Intriguing idea. Don’t forget what you said about starting the game only after Q-arial ends.

Flag Post

Misk – Taking Suggestions is now up.

Just like aturtledoesbite but with more things to vote and submit for.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Anyway, approving Jask. Intriguing idea. Don’t forget what you said about starting the game only after Q-arial ends.

I thought you can ask for approvals anytime. :P

I also approve.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

I thought you can ask for approvals anytime. :P

I also approve.

While it may be technically acceptable under the current rules to ask approvals well in advance of being able to host the game, I would suggest that we should make it so that you can only ask for a game to be approved if you are otherwise eligible to host the game at that very moment (in other words, no more than 1 other game, haven’t made a game in the past week, etc.).

Flag Post

2nd Game Approval Request

Minimum: 1 Week Antecedent Game
No Other Games:

Game: /\/umbers
A game of assassination, mathematical probability, strategy, and deceit.
Requires minimal moderation and regulation; it will be mostly user-driven.

Propaganda: If you approve, I will post a shout on your profile declaring you sexy.

Flag Post

APPROVED. WAITING ON SEXY MESSAGE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

This right here. Upboats to the left.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

APPROVED. WAITING ON SEXY MASSAGE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:
Originally posted by T6salt:

APPROVED. WAITING ON SEXY MASSAGE.

Flag Post

Sorry, fellas, but a quick compliment was what I promised; you guys aren’t going to be getting erotic touches from me any time soon. (;

Anyways, I have garnered enough approvals to create my game! Thank you!

Flag Post

I can be in?

Flag Post

I can be in?

Flag Post

sorry?

Flag Post

The Trivia game, Questionarial has ended. MaistlinRajere is the winner.

Now then; I would appreciate if someone gives me an approval for “A Blind Eye [Mafia]” so that it conquers over my second game slot. If you do, thanks in advance.