Master Thread [Open Editor Positions] page 421

12902 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

lol, I was talking about the fact that i did not know that the OP was a shared account until two hours ago.

Cool story bro…

Flag Post

lol, I was talking about the fact that i did not know that the OP was a shared account until two hours ago.

Did you even read what I said? So was I.

If you want me to put it more simply just for you: it’s obvious OP is a shared account, and everyone knows it. No, OP will not be banned.

Also, you suggesting or hinting at the OP to be banned will not gain you popularity or make people approve you as a regular:

Its illegal for people to share accounts with anyone.

Flag Post

Why would i want anyone from FGF permabanned?, I was just saying something i just found out, God damn if you people are going to continue to have conversations about what i say every single time i post here i`m just going to start acting like a jerk again.

Flag Post

Then don’t say controversial things. Controversy gives you popularity, and it seems you don’t like it much.

Flag Post

No i want to be popular but not in a bad way.

Flag Post

Why would i want anyone from FGF permabanned?, I was just saying something i just found out,

Then why mention the fact that according to the ToS of the website OP should be banned.

Flag Post

Where does it say that?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Sky Raid 2.0 has ended.
FelineForumer and afklol are the winners.

Minus 1, plus 2, you can barely believe it’s all true! Two first time winners here, only joy with nothing to fear! Kongratulations, Feline and afkay, you guys are awesome, we all must say.

These were added to the list,
What follows the tilde is just the gist.

Pixel Warrior Tournament ~ Competition
Map of the Heart ~ RP
Zombie Apocalypse Ch 2 ~ RP (calebmock, you should report when your games end, you are a public figure, so start this trend! :/)
Dragon Ball Z RP ~ RP
Super Star Showdown 2012 ~ Competition
Defend Your Kingdom ~ Continuous
Activity Encouragement ~ Mafia
W.A.S.P Squad ~ RP
Assassination Attempt ~ Continuous
(x) beside HEROES ~ Misc

So sad to see these games say goodbye
All I can do is shake my head… and sigh.

Outside of the Box! MK.2 ~ Continuous
Chocolate Donut clone ~ Continuous
Island of Avarona ~ RP
The Time Machine ~ Illegal
WRE ~ Mafia

Stats updated,
So your appetite’s sated.

Pee per Tee, views per regular have gone up high,
But the rate of threads per day is beginning to die.

Let’s not talk off topic in this thread, kay?
I wouldn’t do that if it earned me my pay.
When I see you guys report, I feel great
That’s what this thread’s for, that’s its fate.

- stANza

Flag Post

sheds a tear

That was beautiful AN.

Flag Post

applause

Encore! Encore!

Flag Post

Posting this on behalf of SilentSand…you see, he’s hosting a flash gaming tournament, and since you have a list of currently active/open games right there on the front page, I thought you might want to add it to the list.
Link
I should probably mention that one issue you might have is that the thread itself is not actually in FGF. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that the reason for this is largely historical, as the official Kong tournaments predate FGF. All that really matters is that it’s a forum game (I would have thought). But whatever, feel free to disagree, I’m not going to argue.

Flag Post

Thanks for the tip, Lou. I’m in.

Flag Post

I should probably mention that one issue you might have is that the thread itself is not actually in FGF… All that really matters is that it’s a forum game (I would have thought). But whatever, feel free to disagree, I’m not going to argue.

What are you trying to argue in the first place?

Flag Post

[Louweed]

There’s nothing against adding that, sure. I will label it appropriately in the description.

[UD’s idea]

This thread is the better destination for that idea, unless you want us to add that as an idea that you don’t want to make, but would rather play. We have this for such needs!

You are welcome to delete the idea and repost it in the CMNG thread, and it will be awesome if you do so :D I do want to comment on the idea, but not here, where it might take the thread into the dangerous OT areas.

Flag Post

@AdeebNafees,

Okay, thanks!

I’ll transfer the idea to the CMNG thread.

Flag Post

I’d like to announce that Deify has officially begun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

I’d like to announce that Deify has officially begun.

Done. My description is pretty crap, if you would like a better one please specify.

- Mystery

Flag Post

Asking for approvals for Wrath of Chaos Tournament, creds to vix for doing something, and epro was trying to do something (and being awesome overall). Basically 4 teams compete in challenges for points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Asking for approvals for Wrath of Chaos Tournament, creds to vix for doing something, and epro was trying to do something. Basically 4 teams compete in challenges for points.

I incongruously approve.

Flag Post

Jask I approve

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Jask I approve

Flag Post

Bluji wins π for Dinner!

Flag Post

Wrath of Chaos is up.

Description (which can also be found in the second post):

A strategy game starring 4 teams, each team with 4 (or 5) players, competing in a battle of strategy, skill, and a bit of luck!